Hanging out two times nothing happened yet

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Any tips on how to proceed here? I'm in the friend zone danger. I girl I really liked which I met at a local yoga class we suddenly started chatting on facebook, and now we have met two times. First time we drove to another city together to another yoga class, and last time she came home to me and we chatted and sang Indian meditation mantras together. Seems like there is chemistry between us, and she has expressed several times that she wants to see me again, and already this is about to develop into oneitis for me, how to avoid frindzone happening? Ask her out again? Wait for a while since nothing has happened yet and start a fresh in stead with a better strategy?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I guess the advantage here is she starts to feel really safe around me, because she is a bit shy and introverted, but my intuition tells me both of us are disappointed nothing happened last time we hanged out, so it would probably be a bummer asking her out again too soon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:14 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

did you make any moves? Any intentions of being sexually attracted to her? If not, you're already friend zone material

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

thittato wrote:
Any tips on how to proceed here? I'm in the friend zone danger. I girl I really liked which I met at a local yoga class we suddenly started chatting on facebook, and now we have met two times. First time we drove to another city together to another yoga class, and last time she came home to me and we chatted and sang Indian meditation mantras together. Seems like there is chemistry between us, and she has expressed several times that she wants to see me again, and already this is about to develop into oneitis for me, how to avoid frindzone happening? Ask her out again? Wait for a while since nothing has happened yet and start a fresh in stead with a better strategy?

She was over at your place and you didn't even try to kiss her?

lol.

Invite her out and act like a man this time, and forget the fucking meditation mantras.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks! Yeah, pretty lame... Any suggestions how to escalate again? Meeting at my place was sort of the climax of our interaction so far, and since not much happened, it feels to me that much of the tension in our dynamics is not the same, how to bring it back up again? Invite her home to my place again? Or do I need to do something else to bring in more excitement? She said when she left she hoped we could do it again, and she also later asked for the mantras we sang and said she had so much enjoyed being with me.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I guess what I'm asking is what would be a really cool date suggestion in this situation?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

thittato wrote:
She said when she left she hoped we could do it again, and she also later asked for the mantras we sang and said she had so much enjoyed being with me.

Do you want to be her lover or her mantra bestie?

Don't take her on any "really cool dates". Simply invite her over again for drinks. Then flirt and escalate.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Invite her to your place to watch a movie.
About 10 minutes into the movie when you are sitting on each side of the sofa you just say this: "Come over here and sit, it's much more cozy". Then you stretch your arm out.

She will then move over to you and sit and you can cuddle and escalate from there.

I guarantee it works every time.

Regards

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great suggestions, both of them! This is more the spirit that I need. Feels like my confidence grows just discussing and considering this. It is kind of strange that I have such a hard time making a move on a woman that I like because I do attract a lot of beautiful women into my life, but somehow I always enjoy just talking so much that I forget all about flirting and escalating. I consider myself a very good and interesting conversationalists, but somehow I think I use just waaaaaaaaay to many words and loose my masculine center in all the talking, like I get carried away. I think I could convey the same message about who I am and what I am about in a much more efficient way, and still also be an interesting conversationalist and also have more room for flirting and escalating. Any thoughts on this?

Like half a year ago a woman I was attracted to visited me and we drank wine together and spoke for like 4 hours, telling each other our life-stories etc, she was obviously attracted to me and 10 min before she had to leave I jumped at her and we made out for those 10 min. Probably I could have jumped at her as soon as she came in my door so why all this talking?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Provide us with feedback with your progress

:)