help with conversation



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game




Author Message
 Post subject: help with conversation
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:36 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:43 pm
Posts: 21
hello can someone send me a transcript of a man and women talking which gives ideas for openers and increase stimulating conversations and for connection aswell ...the transcript would be an example for me ..thankyou sir


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:01 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7564
Location: United States
how-to-get-an-hb9-to-drive-4hrs-to-fuck-your-brains-out-vt132093.html?highlight=

she-drove-4-hours-to-fuck-my-brains-out-conclusion-vt132447.html

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:47 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 4969
Location: New York City
Repost of mine:

You say " Hi "

There is no way to pre plan a conversation with a complete stranger that has the option to say anything. Every approach isn't the opportunity of life time. You won't turn to a super PUA after just one approach. Its likely that the first approach won't go well at all, mainly because you have NO experience approaching. How successful can you be at something you don't have experience with? Just say "Hi".. Thats enough for you to at the very least to get off your ass and do something about your impulses.

If you want an example of a pre planned conversation(which is useless by the way) I'll make one up:

You: Hi, how are you doing?

Her: Hi, Im great.. How about you?

You: No complains..You hear with anyone?

Her: Yeah, my friend blah blah

You: Oh thats dope.. How did you guys meet?

Her: We meet on a camping trip last year when I was blah blah

Her: Who are you here with ?

You: Im here with my boy Joe.. Is your friend single? We should introduce them while we talk

Her: She has a boyfriend.. Unfortunately.

You: It's all good, my boy tells great stories. I'll let him know and he'll just keep her entertained.. Lets introduce

Her: Ok..

You: So how did you get into camping..

Her: Well my dad.. blah blah blah blah..

You: You grew up with both your mom and dad? Any siblings? They still together?

Her: Blah Blah Blah Blah

-

And so on.. With flirting and banter in-between.. But once again its USELESS, a conversation can go any which way. The objective with approaching is learning how to deal with different social situations. Some will be similar and others will be completely different. But you have to start taking action to figure it out. You gotta stop being a chump man. The worst they can do is say " No " and then you know what happens? Absolutely NOTHING. Your life will continue as it would any other day. But if they say "Yes".. Your life could change. You either WIN or stay the same. If there was a way to gamble and either Win or keep your money wouldn't you gamble every single effin' time?

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messenger - Email: EddieFews@Gmail.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:28 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:43 pm
Posts: 21
Eddie Fews wrote:
Repost of mine:

You say " Hi "

There is no way to pre plan a conversation with a complete stranger that has the option to say anything. Every approach isn't the opportunity of life time. You won't turn to a super PUA after just one approach. Its likely that the first approach won't go well at all, mainly because you have NO experience approaching. How successful can you be at something you don't have experience with? Just say "Hi".. Thats enough for you to at the very least to get off your ass and do something about your impulses.

If you want an example of a pre planned conversation(which is useless by the way) I'll make one up:

You: Hi, how are you doing?

Her: Hi, Im great.. How about you?


yes I need coaching ...can you provide the details??

You: No complains..You hear with anyone?

Her: Yeah, my friend blah blah

You: Oh thats dope.. How did you guys meet?

Her: We meet on a camping trip last year when I was blah blah

Her: Who are you here with ?

You: Im here with my boy Joe.. Is your friend single? We should introduce them while we talk

Her: She has a boyfriend.. Unfortunately.

You: It's all good, my boy tells great stories. I'll let him know and he'll just keep her entertained.. Lets introduce

Her: Ok..

You: So how did you get into camping..

Her: Well my dad.. blah blah blah blah..

You: You grew up with both your mom and dad? Any siblings? They still together?

Her: Blah Blah Blah Blah

-

And so on.. With flirting and banter in-between.. But once again its USELESS, a conversation can go any which way. The objective with approaching is learning how to deal with different social situations. Some will be similar and others will be completely different. But you have to start taking action to figure it out. You gotta stop being a chump man. The worst they can do is say " No " and then you know what happens? Absolutely NOTHING. Your life will continue as it would any other day. But if they say "Yes".. Your life could change. You either WIN or stay the same. If there was a way to gamble and either Win or keep your money wouldn't you gamble every single effin' time?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:37 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:43 pm
Posts: 21
dillon23 wrote:
Eddie Fews wrote:
Repost of mine:

You say " Hi "

There is no way to pre plan a conversation with a complete stranger that has the option to say anything. Every approach isn't the opportunity of life time. You won't turn to a super PUA after just one approach. Its likely that the first approach won't go well at all, mainly because you have NO experience approaching. How successful can you be at something you don't have experience with? Just say "Hi".. Thats enough for you to at the very least to get off your ass and do something about your impulses.

If you want an example of a pre planned conversation(which is useless by the way) I'll make one up:

You: Hi, how are you doing?

Her: Hi, Im great.. How about you?


can you do anothet transcript about a conversation between 2 people that goes deep with emotional connection with her ....its useless but provides an example ...please do help as its appreciated


yes I need coaching ...can you provide the details??

You: No complains..You hear with anyone?

Her: Yeah, my friend blah blah

You: Oh thats dope.. How did you guys meet?

Her: We meet on a camping trip last year when I was blah blah

Her: Who are you here with ?

You: Im here with my boy Joe.. Is your friend single? We should introduce them while we talk

Her: She has a boyfriend.. Unfortunately.

You: It's all good, my boy tells great stories. I'll let him know and he'll just keep her entertained.. Lets introduce

Her: Ok..

You: So how did you get into camping..

Her: Well my dad.. blah blah blah blah..

You: You grew up with both your mom and dad? Any siblings? They still together?

Her: Blah Blah Blah Blah

-

And so on.. With flirting and banter in-between.. But once again its USELESS, a conversation can go any which way. The objective with approaching is learning how to deal with different social situations. Some will be similar and others will be completely different. But you have to start taking action to figure it out. You gotta stop being a chump man. The worst they can do is say " No " and then you know what happens? Absolutely NOTHING. Your life will continue as it would any other day. But if they say "Yes".. Your life could change. You either WIN or stay the same. If there was a way to gamble and either Win or keep your money wouldn't you gamble every single effin' time?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:43 pm
Posts: 21
dillon23 wrote:
dillon23 wrote:
Eddie Fews wrote:
Repost of mine:

You say " Hi "

There is no way to pre plan a conversation with a complete stranger that has the option to say anything. Every approach isn't the opportunity of life time. You won't turn to a super PUA after just one approach. Its likely that the first approach won't go well at all, mainly because you have NO experience approaching. How successful can you be at something you don't have experience with? Just say "Hi".. Thats enough for you to at the very least to get off your ass and do something about your impulses.

If you want an example of a pre planned conversation(which is useless by the way) I'll make one up:

You: Hi, how are you doing?

Her: Hi, Im great.. How about you?

can you do a pre planned conversation on how to really connect with a women???



can you do anothet transcript about a conversation between 2 people that goes deep with emotional connection with her ....its useless but provides an example ...please do help as its appreciated


yes I need coaching ...can you provide the details??

You: No complains..You hear with anyone?

Her: Yeah, my friend blah blah

You: Oh thats dope.. How did you guys meet?

Her: We meet on a camping trip last year when I was blah blah

Her: Who are you here with ?

You: Im here with my boy Joe.. Is your friend single? We should introduce them while we talk

Her: She has a boyfriend.. Unfortunately.

You: It's all good, my boy tells great stories. I'll let him know and he'll just keep her entertained.. Lets introduce

Her: Ok..

You: So how did you get into camping..

Her: Well my dad.. blah blah blah blah..

You: You grew up with both your mom and dad? Any siblings? They still together?

Her: Blah Blah Blah Blah

-

And so on.. With flirting and banter in-between.. But once again its USELESS, a conversation can go any which way. The objective with approaching is learning how to deal with different social situations. Some will be similar and others will be completely different. But you have to start taking action to figure it out. You gotta stop being a chump man. The worst they can do is say " No " and then you know what happens? Absolutely NOTHING. Your life will continue as it would any other day. But if they say "Yes".. Your life could change. You either WIN or stay the same. If there was a way to gamble and either Win or keep your money wouldn't you gamble every single effin' time?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link