Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You're young, and you can do it.

Just remember you can't control women, the weather, rent prices, rent availability. All you can do is control how you show up, every day.

Start your days right by not getting high. Go to work, or hit the gym. Save the partying for evening hours.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:11 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
We'll I am working on moving out but there's literally no houses for rent, and if there is the rent is way higher than it used to be, and I want a house not an apartment, they both cost about the same anyways, and also there's been increasing crimes at apartments and I don't feel safe. I live in a small town.

We'll truth be told, she's not so mature either, I saw her on tinder and her social medial is always about wanting abboyfriend.... when we first met she's was the one trying to get me jealous telling me guy at the gym is so hot etc..I would tell her "wow if he's that sexy tell him to join us ;)" and also told me one time if I don't hang out with her, she's going to go have sex with another guy". Why would we mentioned this? I think she does like me, somehow our roles have been reveresed somehow

Thanks
Your emotional intelligence is quite low. This is type of neurotic other-focused behaviour is what happens when you make girls the bane of your existence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I hate to be blunt but I will say this.

Firstly you need to sort your life out and get into a position where you can move out and build an independent you. Yes that means starting at the bottom in a cheap apartment, getting a decent job, and build up from there. You then build a social life, which will boost confidence. Women like men who can prove they can look after themselves and that means taking action and having solid foundations. It is not as simple as just hit the gym, learn a few one liners and everything will be all gravy. It's deeper than that and hard work to achieve.

The better you make yourself as a person, the better the person who you will attract.

I started at the bottom with women, but now I have some value to my life, I am currently getting to know a blue eyed redhead teacher, who has ticked all the boxes in what I look for, and she even knows I suffer from a mild form of autism and is still interested. The thing is a few years back she would have laughed in my face and outright rejected me.

So do yourself a favour and take action to improve your life first before you devote your time to women

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Here's an update

Feeling pretty good about myself lately, some days I wake up and I feel great, but some days I feel like crap, and this weekend I took advantage of some temporary confidence.

Anyways, my friends threw me a suprise party at the club when I got back from Vegas. I didn't expect it.

We arrived at my friends house in the city and he had some girls over, one was half Persian half Russian, the other was a busty Latina. I wasn't feeling it so we started drinking then we were having fun/laughing.

Anyways, we get to the club we got in free and we're treated with VIP. Had a great time with all my friends, then we invited a bunch of people over to the after party at my friends house.

Long story short I met 5 girls and got their contact, I fucked the Persian because she was talking to me all night took me about 2 hours till I finally escalated and pulled her back to the room and banged.

Next day, I took her for breakfast, and guess who messages me?

Our texts were pretty short she was kind of cold then I stopped responding to her one worded texts, then out of no where she sends me a sexy video of her in a bikini in her bathroom, my friends Snapchat had me flirting with the Persian maybe that had something to do with it? And no I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't post anything on my Snapchat either.

Here's how our text after a few banter lines, she was pretty cold in the beginning but I can sense she was getting here's how it went towards he end of the conversation.

Me: Oh shit, you look good. What are you doing besides trying on clothes for me?
Her: ahahahahaha I'm getting ready
Me: To bad I'm not there or I'd rip those clothes off of you
Her: ahaha that's the best thing I've heard all day!!
Me: I can show you better than I can tell you ;)
Her: Damnnnnnn ;)

I didn't reply because I was busy eating with this other girl and I wanted to play it cool. Since it was the early afternoon I know she probably be thinking why I didn't reply and she'll be thinking of me all day. I'm thinking she was just seeking attention

Should I have shoot for the meet up or text her to come over in a few days? Or wait for her to invite me over? I'm actually going to rip her clothes off and bang her really really hard .

and to be honest this girl is like HB 6.5 I enjoyed the Russian more she's a solid 7 and had a massive booty had some wild sex she was a freak, she has my attention now.

How did I do better I hope? P.S She shared a relationship meme about how " People talk shit about each other, then get back together"

Last edited by DerGoleem on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Long story short I met 5 girls and got their contact, I fucked the Persian because she was talking to me all night took me about 2 hours till I finally escalated and pulled her back to the room and banged.

Next day, I took her for breakfast, and guess who messages me?
Shocking ;)

But why take a girl out to breakfast you just banged? don't you have shit to do? Career goals?

Quote:
Me: Oh shit, you look good. What are you doing besides trying on clothes for me?
Her: ahahahahaha I'm getting ready
Me: To bad I'm not there or I'd rip those clothes off of you
Her: ahaha that's the best thing I've heard all day!!
Well played, dude. NOT boring texts. Not at all. Most guys would think, "man, that text might really offend the girl" and then ask about her day, what she had to eat, etc.

Good stuff!

Quote:
and to be honest this girl is like HB 6.5 I enjoyed the Russian more she's a solid 7 and had a massive booty had some wild sex she was a freak, she has my attention now.

How did I do better I hope? P.S She shared a relationship meme about how " People talk shit about each other, then get back together"
See how this works?

You got about your life, you give women space. And they start surrounding you. And then you get to pick who you want, not them.

Nice work.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks man, if I didn't have this forum I don't where I would be and I'm greateful for it thanks. BUT I still have a lot of work to do

I've started my career already as a Millwright, but my job gives great benefits and they gave me 4 weeks vacation, but she offered to buy breakfast and I was like why not? So I took her

I just need to figure out how not to screw this up, I've never had an actual relationship just mostly bang when I can and I wanna see where this can go.

Earlier she brought up relationships and she said she'd like to "Build it" rather than get into one, whatever that means.

So should I wait her out or text her later in the week?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I've started my career already as a Millwright, but my job gives great benefits and they gave me 4 weeks vacation, but she offered to buy breakfast and I was like why not? So I took her

If she's buying, and offered, it's a different frame. haha. Nice. Big difference between a guy who gets a "taste" and then cant detach his tentacles for an hour.

Quote:
I just need to figure out how not to screw this up, I've never had an actual relationship just mostly bang when I can and I wanna see where this can go.
That's exactly the right approach with this woman. Be fun, live in the moment, and see where it goes organically.

Quote:
Earlier she brought up relationships and she said she'd like to "Build it" rather than get into one, whatever that means.
That's what socially valuable women do. They are experienced, or at least more emotionally intelligent than men. They don't want a needy guy who tries to lock them down right away.

"Build it" means "let it happen organically".

women who say this dump needy, emotionally-undentered men a lot. These kinds of women know their value, what they're looking for, and won't put up with neurotic behavior.

Quote:
So should I wait her out or text her later in the week?
Wait her out while you enjoy this new woman.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks man

I may not know you in real life but my life is changing I was feeling so down earlier maybe I just needed to meet more women.

Thanks I'll post an update and let you guys know how it goes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Cool, glad to help!

Keep us updated.