Is marriage worth it?


Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous




Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:06 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:48 pm
Posts: 71
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Since everything has already been said, I'll quote:
Giacomo Casanova wrote:
Marriage is the tomb of love.

_________________
As a non-native English speaker I'll appreciate pointing me to where I'm not being understandable.

At elske Een er for lidt; at elske Alle er Overfladiskhed; at kjende sig selv og elske saa mange som muligt, det er Nydelse, det er at leve.
S. Kierkegaard


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:44 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 73
Quote:
Chances are that you'll be masturbating again once she has you locked into marriage.


I do not think its bad to have more variaty in sex life :) plus after marriage some woman stop caring about their looks, so it might be that you will not even want her to fuck.

Quote:
These are weak men who don't understand how women and attraction work.


how do you know you are strong enough and educated enough?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:30 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2139
ManInTheMiddle wrote:
how do you know you are strong enough and educated enough?



Women won't leave you. They'll be obsessed with you and love you.


Basic rules:

1. Great in bed (dominant, passionate, taking control not "asking" what position next, etc).
2. Fit (gym, weights, etc).
3. Playful, yet slightly aloof. Honest, direct. chill, fun. Keep this 90/10 ratio. Not blowing up phone all the time, not complaining too much, paying attention to ratio of "Debbie Downer" talks, staying emotionally-centered.
4. Confidence, focused on goals.
5. Focus on the moment with women.

If you follow those guidelines, women will not leave you.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:59 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5630
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
ManInTheMiddle wrote:
how do you know you are strong enough and educated enough?



Women won't leave you. They'll be obsessed with you and love you.


Basic rules:

1. Great in bed (dominant, passionate, taking control not "asking" what position next, etc).
2. Fit (gym, weights, etc).
3. Playful, yet slightly aloof. Honest, direct. chill, fun. Keep this 90/10 ratio. Not blowing up phone all the time, not complaining too much, paying attention to ratio of "Debbie Downer" talks, staying emotionally-centered.
4. Confidence, focused on goals.
5. Focus on the moment with women.

If you follow those guidelines, women will not leave you.
This is utter bullshit. MOST marriages end. MOST marriages are ended by the woman. If these basic rules were true, no relationship would ever end because men would have adapted to these rules by now.

There is a basic rule to understand. Whatever is great in the beginning will eventually become normal over time. If a woman has great sex with one man, great sex will become normal and something else will become important to her. If the guy is in great shape, that will at some point be what she's used to. You'll never become a 100% perfect fit for any woman...ever. Her staying with any man is completely defined by her personality and belief system.

Remember, all people evolve over time and their perspectives, wants, and needs change. Although someone may follow those five rules you've listed, those rules can't account for those changes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:11 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2139
JackZero wrote:
This is utter bullshit. MOST marriages end. MOST marriages are ended by the woman.


That's exactly my point.

Most men become fat slobs who's highlight of the week is yard work and televised sports. The polarity in the relationship evaporates. They become similar weight, have similar hair styles, wear baggy sports team or college team clothing....



Quote:
If these basic rules were true, no relationship would ever end because men would have adapted to these rules by now.



LOL, you're giving the male species too much credit. Most men have the self-awareness of a peach pit, and the emotional control of Mike Ditka.


Quote:
There is a basic rule to understand. Whatever is great in the beginning will eventually become normal over time.



Nope.

A man who is great in bed, open-minded, follows those guidelines I posted, who doesn't smother his woman WILL keep things hot and interesting.



Quote:
If a woman has great sex with one man, great sex will become normal and something else will become important to her. If the guy is in great shape, that will at some point be what she's used to. You'll never become a 100% perfect fit for any woman...ever.



Isn't that exactly what I said? A truly evolved man can do ALL those things. We talk a lot about self-improvement and game. There is no reason a man can't be all those things for himself.


Quote:
Her staying with any man is completely defined by her personality and belief system.


And science says women prefer men who are fit, who are ambitious, great in bed, and confident. There's no reason for a man NOT to be those things. So he's meeting all of her preferences.

Quote:
Remember, all people evolve over time and their perspectives, wants, and needs change.


Science is science.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5630
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
JackZero wrote:
This is utter bullshit. MOST marriages end. MOST marriages are ended by the woman.


That's exactly my point.

Most men become fat slobs who's highlight of the week is yard work and televised sports. The polarity in the relationship evaporates. They become similar weight, have similar hair styles, wear baggy sports team or college team clothing....



Quote:
If these basic rules were true, no relationship would ever end because men would have adapted to these rules by now.



LOL, you're giving the male species too much credit. Most men have the self-awareness of a peach pit, and the emotional control of Mike Ditka.


Quote:
There is a basic rule to understand. Whatever is great in the beginning will eventually become normal over time.



Nope.

A man who is great in bed, open-minded, follows those guidelines I posted, who doesn't smother his woman WILL keep things hot and interesting.



Quote:
If a woman has great sex with one man, great sex will become normal and something else will become important to her. If the guy is in great shape, that will at some point be what she's used to. You'll never become a 100% perfect fit for any woman...ever.



Isn't that exactly what I said? A truly evolved man can do ALL those things. We talk a lot about self-improvement and game. There is no reason a man can't be all those things for himself.


Quote:
Her staying with any man is completely defined by her personality and belief system.


And science says women prefer men who are fit, who are ambitious, great in bed, and confident. There's no reason for a man NOT to be those things. So he's meeting all of her preferences.

Quote:
Remember, all people evolve over time and their perspectives, wants, and needs change.


Science is science.
You don't get it, Arch. You're not married. You're in a relationship that still hasn't stood the test of time. Your girlfriend isn't even old enough to have a regular car insurance rate because even the insurance company doesn't think she's old enough to make good decisions. The average marriage lasts 8 years. You aren't at the point of saying these rules make women stay.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:56 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2139
What a nonsensical post.

You reached for straws, and pulled back a delirious hyena.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:00 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5630
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
What a nonsensical post.

You reached for straws, and pulled back a delirious hyena.

FFS Arch. You have one girl. You're claiming that your 5 basic rules keeps ANY girl from leaving you. You have one girl and you were lousy at getting her. If you had the same girl for 10 years, there would be merit for what you say. Or even if you have been a relationship coach for 20 years with a perfect track record, there would be merit. Here you are again, saying science but there is no longevity test for what you say. Science does say that most marriages won't work. There is absolutely no science that says it will work with your five rules.

Look, I'm all for guidelines for you to follow for yourself. Those guidelines will never be a guarantee to make things work.

If you were intellectually honest enough, you'd have to admit that you can't prove your system. You don't have enough experience with one woman to say so. In fact, there is no man on this forum that can say that they have a foolproof plan for keeping any woman. If they say they can, they are full of shit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:53 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2139
This forum is designed to help men who get blown off/dumped/nexted.

That's a pretty solid set of guidelines to help you maintain your odds to hook a woman early, keep her two months in, six months in, and longer.

All you can control is how you show up. The more you evolve and keep yourself attractive, the less women will leave you.

But then again, you just needed to argue about something....

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:17 am 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5630
Location: Los Angeles
Arch Stanton wrote:
This forum is designed to help men who get blown off/dumped/nexted.

That's a pretty solid set of guidelines to help you maintain your odds to hook a woman early, keep her two months in, six months in, and longer.

All you can control is how you show up. The more you evolve and keep yourself attractive, the less women will leave you.

But then again, you just needed to argue about something....
I know what the forum is about and it's not limited to what you think it is. If you pay attention to what I've said, there is nothing wrong with guidelines. There is nothing wrong with bettering your odds. I'm just not about false promises and the bullshit statements that a woman will never leave you based on any guidelines.

I'm cool if you need to figure out a way to insult me to deflect from the fact that your "women will not leave you" statement is garbage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:21 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm
Posts: 73
JackZero wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
This forum is designed to help men who get blown off/dumped/nexted.

That's a pretty solid set of guidelines to help you maintain your odds to hook a woman early, keep her two months in, six months in, and longer.

All you can control is how you show up. The more you evolve and keep yourself attractive, the less women will leave you.

But then again, you just needed to argue about something....
I know what the forum is about and it's not limited to what you think it is. If you pay attention to what I've said, there is nothing wrong with guidelines. There is nothing wrong with bettering your odds. I'm just not about false promises and the bullshit statements that a woman will never leave you based on any guidelines.

I'm cool if you need to figure out a way to insult me to deflect from the fact that your "women will not leave you" statement is garbage.


For me this makes sense. And I agree that those 5 rules will improve the odds of keeping her, they still might not be 100 % sure woman stay with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link