PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Since everything has already been said, I'll quote:
Quote:
Marriage is the tomb of love.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Chances are that you'll be masturbating again once she has you locked into marriage.
I do not think its bad to have more variaty in sex life :) plus after marriage some woman stop caring about their looks, so it might be that you will not even want her to fuck.
Quote:
These are weak men who don't understand how women and attraction work.
how do you know you are strong enough and educated enough?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Women won't leave you. They'll be obsessed with you and love you.

Basic rules:

1. Great in bed (dominant, passionate, taking control not "asking" what position next, etc).
2. Fit (gym, weights, etc).
3. Playful, yet slightly aloof. Honest, direct. chill, fun. Keep this 90/10 ratio. Not blowing up phone all the time, not complaining too much, paying attention to ratio of "Debbie Downer" talks, staying emotionally-centered.
4. Confidence, focused on goals.
5. Focus on the moment with women.

If you follow those guidelines, women will not leave you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:59 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

Women won't leave you. They'll be obsessed with you and love you.

Basic rules:

1. Great in bed (dominant, passionate, taking control not "asking" what position next, etc).
2. Fit (gym, weights, etc).
3. Playful, yet slightly aloof. Honest, direct. chill, fun. Keep this 90/10 ratio. Not blowing up phone all the time, not complaining too much, paying attention to ratio of "Debbie Downer" talks, staying emotionally-centered.
4. Confidence, focused on goals.
5. Focus on the moment with women.

If you follow those guidelines, women will not leave you.
This is utter bullshit. MOST marriages end. MOST marriages are ended by the woman. If these basic rules were true, no relationship would ever end because men would have adapted to these rules by now.

There is a basic rule to understand. Whatever is great in the beginning will eventually become normal over time. If a woman has great sex with one man, great sex will become normal and something else will become important to her. If the guy is in great shape, that will at some point be what she's used to. You'll never become a 100% perfect fit for any woman...ever. Her staying with any man is completely defined by her personality and belief system.

Remember, all people evolve over time and their perspectives, wants, and needs change. Although someone may follow those five rules you've listed, those rules can't account for those changes.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
This is utter bullshit. MOST marriages end. MOST marriages are ended by the woman.
That's exactly my point.

Most men become fat slobs who's highlight of the week is yard work and televised sports. The polarity in the relationship evaporates. They become similar weight, have similar hair styles, wear baggy sports team or college team clothing....

Quote:
If these basic rules were true, no relationship would ever end because men would have adapted to these rules by now.

LOL, you're giving the male species too much credit. Most men have the self-awareness of a peach pit, and the emotional control of Mike Ditka.

Quote:
There is a basic rule to understand. Whatever is great in the beginning will eventually become normal over time.

Nope.

A man who is great in bed, open-minded, follows those guidelines I posted, who doesn't smother his woman WILL keep things hot and interesting.

Quote:
If a woman has great sex with one man, great sex will become normal and something else will become important to her. If the guy is in great shape, that will at some point be what she's used to. You'll never become a 100% perfect fit for any woman...ever.

Isn't that exactly what I said? A truly evolved man can do ALL those things. We talk a lot about self-improvement and game. There is no reason a man can't be all those things for himself.

Quote:
Her staying with any man is completely defined by her personality and belief system.
And science says women prefer men who are fit, who are ambitious, great in bed, and confident. There's no reason for a man NOT to be those things. So he's meeting all of her preferences.
Quote:
Remember, all people evolve over time and their perspectives, wants, and needs change.
Science is science.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
This is utter bullshit. MOST marriages end. MOST marriages are ended by the woman.
That's exactly my point.

Most men become fat slobs who's highlight of the week is yard work and televised sports. The polarity in the relationship evaporates. They become similar weight, have similar hair styles, wear baggy sports team or college team clothing....

Quote:
If these basic rules were true, no relationship would ever end because men would have adapted to these rules by now.

LOL, you're giving the male species too much credit. Most men have the self-awareness of a peach pit, and the emotional control of Mike Ditka.

Quote:
There is a basic rule to understand. Whatever is great in the beginning will eventually become normal over time.

Nope.

A man who is great in bed, open-minded, follows those guidelines I posted, who doesn't smother his woman WILL keep things hot and interesting.

Quote:
If a woman has great sex with one man, great sex will become normal and something else will become important to her. If the guy is in great shape, that will at some point be what she's used to. You'll never become a 100% perfect fit for any woman...ever.

Isn't that exactly what I said? A truly evolved man can do ALL those things. We talk a lot about self-improvement and game. There is no reason a man can't be all those things for himself.

Quote:
Her staying with any man is completely defined by her personality and belief system.
And science says women prefer men who are fit, who are ambitious, great in bed, and confident. There's no reason for a man NOT to be those things. So he's meeting all of her preferences.
Quote:
Remember, all people evolve over time and their perspectives, wants, and needs change.
Science is science.
You don't get it, Arch. You're not married. You're in a relationship that still hasn't stood the test of time. Your girlfriend isn't even old enough to have a regular car insurance rate because even the insurance company doesn't think she's old enough to make good decisions. The average marriage lasts 8 years. You aren't at the point of saying these rules make women stay.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:56 am 
PUA Forum Leader

What a nonsensical post.

You reached for straws, and pulled back a delirious hyena.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:00 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
What a nonsensical post.

You reached for straws, and pulled back a delirious hyena.
FFS Arch. You have one girl. You're claiming that your 5 basic rules keeps ANY girl from leaving you. You have one girl and you were lousy at getting her. If you had the same girl for 10 years, there would be merit for what you say. Or even if you have been a relationship coach for 20 years with a perfect track record, there would be merit. Here you are again, saying science but there is no longevity test for what you say. Science does say that most marriages won't work. There is absolutely no science that says it will work with your five rules.

Look, I'm all for guidelines for you to follow for yourself. Those guidelines will never be a guarantee to make things work.

If you were intellectually honest enough, you'd have to admit that you can't prove your system. You don't have enough experience with one woman to say so. In fact, there is no man on this forum that can say that they have a foolproof plan for keeping any woman. If they say they can, they are full of shit.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This forum is designed to help men who get blown off/dumped/nexted.

That's a pretty solid set of guidelines to help you maintain your odds to hook a woman early, keep her two months in, six months in, and longer.

All you can control is how you show up. The more you evolve and keep yourself attractive, the less women will leave you.

But then again, you just needed to argue about something....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:17 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:

That's a pretty solid set of guidelines to help you maintain your odds to hook a woman early, keep her two months in, six months in, and longer.

All you can control is how you show up. The more you evolve and keep yourself attractive, the less women will leave you.

I know what the forum is about and it's not limited to what you think it is. If you pay attention to what I've said, there is nothing wrong with guidelines. There is nothing wrong with bettering your odds. I'm just not about false promises and the bullshit statements that a woman will never leave you based on any guidelines.

I'm cool if you need to figure out a way to insult me to deflect from the fact that your "women will not leave you" statement is garbage.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

I know what the forum is about and it's not limited to what you think it is. If you pay attention to what I've said, there is nothing wrong with guidelines. There is nothing wrong with bettering your odds. I'm just not about false promises and the bullshit statements that a woman will never leave you based on any guidelines.

I'm cool if you need to figure out a way to insult me to deflect from the fact that your "women will not leave you" statement is garbage.
For me this makes sense. And I agree that those 5 rules will improve the odds of keeping her, they still might not be 100 % sure woman stay with you.