Regarding loss of attraction and rebuilding it.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?

A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?

IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Theres girl I really like and possibly have oneitis with but feel like I have a chance and the situation is salvageable I just need advice on how. This girl I met her in my class she showed interested in me from the first day and sat next to me right away. I initiated a convo and it was chill but the next day she stopped sitting next to me I think it was kinda a shit test cause whenever I would see her I would still strike up a convo so I noticed the attraction flip switch cause she would give me signs and started to talk to me and initiate convos. At this point I started to get really into her and I think that's what made me take it slow but anyhow there was one perfect window of opportunity and I didn't take it cause I was like I'll just ask for her number the next day but she dropped the class cause it was tough I lost my chance and feel like a chump now. I'm not gna see her for another 2-3 weeks for the next semester so if she's still attracted what would be the best way to pick back up? And if she's not how can I rebuild attraction? Will she lose interest in that much time? Also i stalked her a lil bit and found her instagram should I hit her up on there or just wait to see her in person I'm leaning more towards the waiting cause it seems less risky of looking weird but what would be the most productive?