Post subject: Texting guides
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would in descent at getting girls # in person, but beyond awful at keeping that attraction going via texting. I either come off too pushy or too paranoid to come off as interested. You guys have any advice?

Post subject: Re: Texting guides
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:22 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Check my sig.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

Post subject: Re: Texting guides
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I would in descent at getting girls # in person, but beyond awful at keeping that attraction going via texting.

Texting is not for building attraction. Texting is to arrange in-person meet ups, where existing attraction can be evolved/blossomed.

Attraction is not a choice. It just is. All you have to do is not talk your way out of the girl's initial attraction.

Steps:

1. Good in-person game. Charming, confident, fit.
2. Girl gives you her number.
3. You text "Hey this is Bman"
4. She texts "Hi Bman"
5. You text: "Let's finish our fun conversation at Bar X, 9pm."

Then you get the fuck off the phone. Why? Because 9's and 10's LOVE it when a man gets to the fucking point. That's why. And believe me, this kind of directness and leadership conveys that you get to the point in the bedroom, and in your career goals, too.

Here's what chode Youtube pickup artists would do:

1. Decent game in -person.
2. Girl gives you her number.
3. Youtuber text "Hey this is Bman, coming through LOUD and clear, haha!"
4. She texts "Hi Bman"
5. Youtuber text: "Man, you wouldn't BELIEVE what happened to me today, just a CRAZY story, haha!. :) :) :) :)
6. Her: "oh yeah?"
7. "Yeah, like man. You had to be there. My cousin owns this bowling alley, and like this guy came in and tried to bowl with softball! Crazy, RIGHT? haha! So I was thinking, how would you feel about dinner and maybe a game of bowling, if yer down?"
8. Her: "Naw, I'll pass for now".
9. youtube chode implementing 'persistence mode': "Oh really miss? Come on, it's just a little date."
10. youtube guy (a day later): "Hey miss, how was your day?"
11. Her: "It was okay".
12.youtuber: "Aww, bummer! We made pancakes at my uncle's today, and did some other stuff.
13. Youtuber, two days later after no response: "Hey miss! you would NOT believe what happened today! haha!
14. Her: "Hey, I'm really busy. You're a super nice guy and everything, but I don't have time to see anyone right now".

Which guy do you want to be? Which one looks like he has options? Which one looks emotionally centered?