PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So most of my sex life has taken place during a few serious LTR's I've had, and one thing I won't forget is how much hornier women get in the days leading up to their period. The older I get the more I think that hormones are everything. Past girlfriends are way more likely to jump my bones, and even on the other side of the table, when my sex drive is high I'm way more outgoing, talkative, and likely to engage women.

Men's hormones fluctuate on a totally different cycle, so it's easy for us to go our whole lives not even realizing that women's sex drive fluctuates A LOT, and also on a totally different schedule than ours. Personally, my sex drive seems to fluctuate on an hourly basis (way higher in the mornings in general) and has a lot to do with how long it's been since I've last had sex, whereas women will experience a general increase in sex drive in the days before and during their period, with female sex drive declining markedly in the days directly after their period.

Imagine if you could know when some chick you're talking to is going to get her period. Or rather, if you could know when she's likely to be more horny than usual. We would be masters of the universe! Ok, not quite, but it would be really helpful.

I've tried to come up with potential indicators that she's horny, but frankly I've got nothing ground breaking. They're pretty much identical to IOI's, and I think even the dimmest AFC could tell she's thirsty. Things like initiating a late night convo with you, or sending you more snap chats than usual, generally clinging/reaching out to you more than usual.

So then if we can't really distinguish between an IOI and horniness, or really ever tell when she's likely to be horny, the other thing to do is just to message her at different times of the month. See if she strikes hotter than usual on one of those times. This might be particularly useful for girls who are a bit cold but still chatting with you. Maybe they are flaky and not really wanting to hang out during one time of the month, but if you catch them at the right time it might go a lot more smoothly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:20 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Lol, indicators that she is horny? Seriously. Drop pants and let nature take its course...

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lol, indicators that she is horny? Seriously. Drop pants and let nature take its course...
I guess I could have been more clear - the point of this post was figuring out when they're horny so you know when to text them or set up dates with them. The thread wasn't really supposed to be about knowing when or when not to drop your pants lol.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:41 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I guess I could have been more clear - the point of this post was figuring out when they're horny so you know when to text them or set up dates with them. The thread wasn't really supposed to be about knowing when or when not to drop your pants lol.

Indicators? If she's accepting your sexual language then the meetups are close by. Even then, you have to arouse girls to the point where they are accepting anything you say

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 pm 

Quote:
You're talking as if women are open to sex only when they're crazy horny? why?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Dammit... Lol second dude to misinterpret my post. I need to work on my written word. No, the point was that there are some women who maybe seem a bit flaky or you kind of strike out with, but in reality if you had texted them at a different time of the month they'd be down to meet up and probably DTF.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

They've done experiments that show when a stripper is in early pregnancy, guys will tip her more. Also, when women live together for a while, they start to menstruate together. This science implies that humans do communicate on some kind of chemical/subconscious level. So the conclusion probably is...trust your instincts...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

They've done experiments that show when a stripper is in early pregnancy, guys will tip her more. Also, when women live together for a while, they start to menstruate together. This science implies that humans do communicate on some kind of chemical/subconscious level. So the conclusion probably is...trust your instincts...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:42 am 

Quote:
Dammit... Lol second dude to misinterpret my post. I need to work on my written word. No, the point was that there are some women who maybe seem a bit flaky or you kind of strike out with, but in reality if you had texted them at a different time of the month they'd be down to meet up and probably DTF.
Doesn't that apply in general? Maybe her cat just died. Had you messaged a week later when she were over it then she would've been DTF.

You can't control external circumstances. All you can be in control of is you own actions and attractiveness.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:02 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Getting a woman horny has far more to do with what buttons YOU as an individual push than what time of the month her cycle is.

While I do agree that her own hormones may make a *minor* difference in how lucky he can get, how a man interacts with a her will make a far bigger difference.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 pm 

Why not just make her horny?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:36 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
So most of my sex life has taken place during a few serious LTR's I've had, and one thing I won't forget is how much hornier women get in the days leading up to their period. The older I get the more I think that hormones are everything. Past girlfriends are way more likely to jump my bones, and even on the other side of the table, when my sex drive is high I'm way more outgoing, talkative, and likely to engage women.

Men's hormones fluctuate on a totally different cycle, so it's easy for us to go our whole lives not even realizing that women's sex drive fluctuates A LOT, and also on a totally different schedule than ours. Personally, my sex drive seems to fluctuate on an hourly basis (way higher in the mornings in general) and has a lot to do with how long it's been since I've last had sex, whereas women will experience a general increase in sex drive in the days before and during their period, with female sex drive declining markedly in the days directly after their period.

Imagine if you could know when some chick you're talking to is going to get her period. Or rather, if you could know when she's likely to be more horny than usual. We would be masters of the universe! Ok, not quite, but it would be really helpful.

I've tried to come up with potential indicators that she's horny, but frankly I've got nothing ground breaking. They're pretty much identical to IOI's, and I think even the dimmest AFC could tell she's thirsty. Things like initiating a late night convo with you, or sending you more snap chats than usual, generally clinging/reaching out to you more than usual.

So then if we can't really distinguish between an IOI and horniness, or really ever tell when she's likely to be horny, the other thing to do is just to message her at different times of the month. See if she strikes hotter than usual on one of those times. This might be particularly useful for girls who are a bit cold but still chatting with you. Maybe they are flaky and not really wanting to hang out during one time of the month, but if you catch them at the right time it might go a lot more smoothly.
One thing is for sure: There are no products out there for men that is equivalent to the panty liner.

To figure out the implications of the panty liner, you'll have to get down to the basics of gender differences on how men get turned on versus how women get turned on. When we see a woman's nipple or a nice ass, we'll get a hard on within seconds. However, it will take several minutes of unhampered views on women's private parts before our lollipops get juicy at the bell end. On the other hand, instead of a few seconds, women will wet their panty liners after several minutes of constantly looking at or stroking a hard, throbbing cock and several minutes more before their clits harden and grow larger.

Millions of women change their panty liners several times in a day. Panty liners are, of course, different from menstruation napkins and pads. You really don't need to wait for that 7-day window of opportunity provided by women's peak ovulation out of 27 days; although it is simply much too easier to escalate on women who are at their peak ovulation.

The link below is the usage frequency of panty liners in the UK. Deduct some 7 days in a month to factor in napkin and pad usage during menstruation and you'll get an accurate idea on how often women get wet in a day and up to what extent that those panty liners get well soaked enough that the absorbent gel can no longer absorb those overflowing vaginal fluids.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/302 ... in-the-uk/

The point is: Millions of women get horny all the time. Just look at all those soiled panty liners in the waste bin at women's powder rooms. The only problem is that: Very few men know how to properly escalate.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:38 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Easier to just assume a girl is down for sex than trying to figure out whether she is. That will get answered when she tells you to go away.

This is no different than asking how do I know if X girl likes me. There is no reason to try to mitigate the risk of rejection. Just dive in.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Do you mean...say your at a bar...and can tell which girl would be better to pull.
I like were your going with this, maybe in a few years someone may find the answer...
Imagine if you could tell if a girl is horny because of her pre-period state, ive noticed things like.
:A girl scanning the room, as guys when we are in the mood we look for potential girls.
:Body language, when she looks at you she lowers her head and smiles, when she has her hands covering her lower area..but in a cute way.
These could all be indicators?
How do we know what percentage of girls we pulled where party cause of their pre-period state?
Interesting...Ill be looking a bit closer at this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Do you mean...say your at a bar...and can tell which girl would be better to pull.
I like were your going with this, maybe in a few years someone may find the answer...
Imagine if you could tell if a girl is horny because of her pre-period state, ive noticed things like.
:A girl scanning the room, as guys when we are in the mood we look for potential girls.
:Body language, when she looks at you she lowers her head and smiles, when she has her hands covering her lower area..but in a cute way.
These could all be indicators?
How do we know what percentage of girls we pulled where party cause of their pre-period state?
Interesting...Ill be looking a bit closer at this.
Analyzing body language is a waste of time. This is all based on fear of rejection, from which comes guys trying to determine when its a "sure thing" instead of taking some goddamn risks.