PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The time not talking might be useful as her bf can fuck things up again :lol: :lol:[/quote]

dont be surprised if you get your ass kicked by her boyfriend,unless he"s a whimp

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The time not talking might be useful as her bf can fuck things up again :lol: :lol:

dont be surprised if you get your ass kicked by her boyfriend,unless he"s a whimp[/quote]

1) her boyfriend does not know she's cheating

2) Not too worried about him kicking my ass.

And just an update I am seeing her tomorow, she is 90% coming over to chill and SPAM it's 50/50 on whether she will sleep over (not going to be too pushy for it considering I can get the lay without her sleeping over)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

not going to be too pushy for it considering I can get the lay without her sleeping over)

that"s good,if she wants to come,she will,if not,a well,next

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well she ended up cancelling because of 'health issues' + she had a heavy flow :shock:

She proposed to come over tomorrow instead so i'm cool with that. If she cancels again I will just delete her number and move on.... If she contacts me cool if not that's cool too

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just a further update.

She did sleep over and I didn't get the lay. Last night she fell asleep pretty soon after coming in and today I couldn't get the lay. Attempted to get it started but got shut down twice.

1) she had a face mask on and we started making out but had to stop to wash her face (the mask was burning her skin) and when she finished the moment had gone and she was not in the mood.

2) Got 9/10th of the way there... She was naked on my bed legs open (after making up and above the waist foreplay) and as I approached her Pussy with my face she stopped me because she has her period :(

I somewhat diffused the situation and played it off before dropping her home.

Going to go no contact and wait for her to contact me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:48 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You're not a real pirate until you've sailed The Red Seas.

Besides, most women will prefer sex when on their periods. It's a plus on intensity. They won't be too comfortable about it at first, but that's because they're trying to determine how comfortable you are.

If you wanna wait for her to contact you, don't wait more than 4 days.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You're not a real pirate until you've sailed The Red Seas.

Besides, most women will prefer sex when on their periods. It's a plus on intensity. They won't be too comfortable about it at first, but that's because they're trying to determine how comfortable you are.

If you wanna wait for her to contact you, don't wait more than 4 days.
Yeah the fact she I managed to get her naked and on her back means me trying to eat her out probably ruined it. Should have just been a normal shit guy in bed and just went for the fuck.

She did contact me last night with the "I'm home safe and sound. I really enjoyed spending the night with you <3" but not going to reply to that because. .A) I was asleep and B) nothing needs replying too.

But if she doesn't contact me again I will contact her Friday or Sat.

To me it doesn't seem as me getting another Lay is hard but I guess it's not going to happen as easily as come to mine and lets fuck

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
She did contact me last night with the "I'm home safe and sound. I really enjoyed spending the night with you
That's pretty sweet. Nothing wrong there.

She didn't dwell on any of that shit because women don't dwell on this tiny shit like men do. It's why women do most of the dumping. Men replay small situations over and over in their heads until they get super neurotic and can't let go, when the woman moved on like a week ago (and probably that same night).

They are better at living in the moment.

nice work remaining emotionally-centered. And you got a sweet text in return for your patience and even keel.

Quote:
To me it doesn't seem as me getting another Lay is hard but I guess it's not going to happen as easily as come to mine and lets fuck
It probably will. Girl likes you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well update lads I think I just got cockblocked hard by a friend...

I might be leaving the Country for work next week and my friend told her... except he 'wanted to help' so he told her I would stay if she asked me to :shock: :shock: :shock: hardly bloody fun and light!

Anything I can do apart move on.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well final update on this thread. She told me she was breaking up with him (doubt she will go back on that) as they had an argument today.

Guess she's just a normal girl now and can only mess this up by asking about the break up etc so just going to wait a few days invite her to a fun day out and enjoy me some guilt free sex :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i dont think there is a reason to feel guilty.
you cant destroy a healthy relationship

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
i dont think there is a reason to feel guilty.
you cant destroy a healthy relationship
Think OP meant sex without having to deal with the girl feeling guilty afterwards

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well never mind she hasn't broken up with him put "doesnt know how long it will last tbh"

Not too fussed going to continue being fun and trying to fuck her and not going to mention him or her breaking up

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Well never mind she hasn't broken up with him put "doesnt know how long it will last tbh"

Not too fussed going to continue being fun and trying to fuck her and not going to mention him or her breaking up
Have you considered other girls?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Have you considered other girls?
I'm single so of course i have. Doesn't mean I have to let this go does it?