PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

It looks like daytime. I don't think I will say: You look hot! Because she does not, she is kind of average but with huge natural breasts. So then I must go indirect right? - Hi, I think your parents are from Switzerland arent they? You look very Swish! this will provoke a response. But how do I make it clear to her that I want to fuck her without looking like the average horny male customer or offending her completely? Any advice?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you're used to being around women and getting women interested in you quickly then it shouldn't be an issue.

For a non-sales woman best thing is to ask her for help for You - it speaks volumes. Every guy is going up to her fawning over her talking about her her her her her. She already knows she's hot and this is validated for her dozens of times every single day, let alone the attention she receives on her insta etc. Make it about you to stand out.

For a sales woman, say she's folding clothes. Comment on that in a smooth manner. If your vibe is right you can talk about the fact that your dog took a shit on the sidewalk this morning and she WILL be intrigued. It's possible to go up to her and say 4 words about meaningless shit and she'll start talking your ear off because she feels the vibe of a playful positive dude w/ sexual intent.

Guys sometimes make it harder than it needs to be by trying to scheme what to say when all that's EVER required is the proper demeanor.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
If you're used to being around women and getting women interested in you quickly then it shouldn't be an issue.

For a non-sales woman best thing is to ask her for help for You - it speaks volumes. Every guy is going up to her fawning over her talking about her her her her her. She already knows she's hot and this is validated for her dozens of times every single day, let alone the attention she receives on her insta etc. Make it about you to stand out.

For a sales woman, say she's folding clothes. Comment on that in a smooth manner. If your vibe is right you can talk about the fact that your dog took a shit on the sidewalk this morning and she WILL be intrigued. It's possible to go up to her and say 4 words about meaningless shit and she'll start talking your ear off because she feels the vibe of a playful positive dude w/ sexual intent.

Guys sometimes make it harder than it needs to be by trying to scheme what to say when all that's EVER required is the proper demeanor.

I have to scheme it to the extent to using canned material becauese my vibe is never right: I havent been with a woman for 3 years, I speak fast, I appear nervous and anxious and I panic. 30 different line comes to my head in the same second and I began to stutter, that is why I am here...?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:21 pm 
Read My Book

" You look swish. Where are you from" is a much better opener than throwing the parents in there if you wanted to go with one. With that being said though, if this is something you're going to prepare and think about before you actually do the chances of success aren't going to be very high.

Approaching girls in a dept store is not much different than approaching them in real life, you just keep the conversation shorter and wrap up with a statement like " So I know you gotta get back to work.. Whats your number? I'll call you and we can pick this up later on" all while handing her your phone in the same motion of these words. Don't wait for a response, just hand her the phone.

As far as sleeping with her; you won't do it at the store or at that moment so going there is useless until you get her out of the work environment or on the phone. At that point, you treat her just like you would any other girl.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Another point here is that you're focusing on a singular woman. When you don't care whether you get a particular woman's # is when the results increase exponentially. This occurs when you are speaking to multiple women when you are out and about during the day, during the night, whenever, wherever. You begin to see that there is an abundance of opportunity. Get out there, practice, and start speaking with many women.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It looks like daytime. I don't think I will say: You look hot! Because she does not, she is kind of average but with huge natural breasts. So then I must go indirect right? - Hi, I think your parents are from Switzerland arent they? You look very Swish! this will provoke a response. But how do I make it clear to her that I want to fuck her without looking like the average horny male customer or offending her completely? Any advice?

You go to the gym, get fit. Your teeth are white or semi-white, you're focused on your career and goals. You wear non-faded clothes, not concert t-shirts or sports team crap. You practice your bedroom skills, so they can feel the vibe that you know what you're doing.

Then, when all that is said and done, you use this extremely crafty line to approach hot hired guns:

"Hi."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I am strong advocate in situations where you are sure that the woman will be there again, which is in this case, then have a flirtatious and light conversation for like 3-5mins and then leave without asking for numbers in most cases.
For example if she is in a clothing store,
Open by asking something like this "Hypothetically, if we go on a date tonight, what would you prefer be to wear?"
and then carry on the banter.

Always introduce yourself, ask something about her and in the middle of the conversation cut her off and compliment like "I am enjoying your energy and your presence" and continue the conversation.
While leaving say " I would love to see you again and explore you".

Now if she takes the lead for exchange of number by saying "Yeah I am free on friday night" then go for the numbers otherwise leave and when you come back again, continue the same thing..

I take bootcamps and do SPAM coaching in India (Mumbai, delhi, banglore,punjab)

Who am I? Read here below by clicking on the link below:

https://wayofwomen.quora.com/Who-am-I

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I speak fast, I appear nervous and anxious and I panic. 30 different line comes to my head in the same second and I began to stutter

work on this,pay attention when you talk and slow down when you catch yourself talking too fast
approach with the idea of getting to know her,not get her,you might not even like her after you meet her
i wouldn't rely on canned material,it"s ok if you need to push yourself in,but once it runs out you will just stand there and nothing comes to mind.
say whatever comes to mind without scripting

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah I found quickly after your short conversation you say something like "I'm Chase by the way, and you are?" and extend your hand. Having a name for whatever reason establishes like a small amount of comfort and makes the situation less awkward. Especially if you get her number and then have to ask for her name... comes off weird as hell.

Also, if I was in this scenario I'd walk up to her and ask her what her opinion is on a shirt. That is your opener after she gives it ask her if she could fold it back up. Then ask if she also does her own laundry. This may sound odd , but if you are congruent women love humor, but if you don't look confident displaying you'll blow out and just come off weird. After you approach so many women you no longer have to use canned material. You just make up your own that applies to your environment. The cocky funny stuff goes along way just don't be a dancing monkey.

I've opened girls with simple shit like ,"hey you look interesting", or "you have a unique energy". It's always good never to focus on their looks ever. Because beauty is common and your not

Last edited by ChaseChase1007 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Me: Hey.
Her: Hi.
Me: What's your name?
Her: XXX

then I wait to see if she asks for my name. If she does, I continue,. If not, I'm out.