Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
And also, unfortunately, the trip in Rome and plane tickets are already bought and cannot be cancelled.
Two tickets? Invite the first bang-able girl you can think of. You just thought of one didn't you?

Unfortunately. Not bad idea, but the tickets are written on our names and cannot be changed. You must buy a new one.
You still thought of one. Who was she?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:47 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Unfortunately. Not bad idea, but the tickets are written on our names and cannot be changed. You must buy a new one.
Money well invested for a good lesson learned if you ask me.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, I don´t know how to start.

It´s been 8 days since our last chat. The first day was terrible, then, it was quite ok, I wasn´t sad or something, but last 2 days were terrible. I can´t think of anything else. I want her back, but I know that after the cancelled trip due to her imaginary knight that doesn´t want her, I can´t just be desperate and start texting her. I know that I need to man up a bit. I know that I can´t get her with my current frame and mindset. I am not gonna write her because it can make worse whole thing. She admitted that we had wonderful time, and that I am amazing, and that our characteristics is similar. And she FELT amazing with me.

I had a date few days ago, but I was thinking of her almost whole time.

Also I met her best friend, so I hope she texted her that she met me, and reminded me.

what to do? want her back.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
what to do? want her back.
Listen to the advice already given?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

UPDATE

Well, long story short, after our last message on facebook, we didn´t wrote to each other for month. I tried to move on, and do not think about it, it was difficult. I tried to improve every aspect of my life, as adviced, but still after the month I felt that I hadn´t moved on. I got birthday last week, and I hoped that she is gonna write me. She didn´t. I was so curious and thought about her every day, so I had to write her. I tried to be light and funny, but after few messages she told me that she is not sure that she wants to share her news with me. And we started to write about breakup and why did it end, so I didn´t respond. After 2 days I decided to write her what I feel and what I think and end it finally with her. I wrote her that I think of her and that I miss her. And some similar shit. She told me that she doesn´t feel the same and that she likes someone else. We also wrote about staying friends with benefits, but she was afraid that I gonna be overthinking and be pushy again. And also she told me that she shouldn´t treat the wounds that aren´t healed. I asked her why she bought trip to Rome with me she responded that she doesn´t know. I think that she felt something, that´s why she bought it. On the next day she unfrieded me on Facebook. So I wanted to move on and forget her.

Life is unexpectable, and I got reply from university from Denmark that I am not accepted ( I wanted to go there to do masters degree), therefore I am going at university in Prague. the same where she is studying (I needed some info about uni so I wrote her that´s how we got to know) and we are gonna meet at Uni every day from september. This is a comedy. I dont´t want to meet her when I can´t have her. It will be so fucking awkward when I meet her, I don ´t want to see her surprised face when she see me. I don´t know how to react. She will think that I went to Prague because of her. But when we were together I always told her that Denmark is my priority no matter what. I know that I am overreacting but that´s what I am thinking about. I don´t want to meet her every day at school and just pass like two strangers...

what do you advice, how to deal with this situation?
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:01 pm 

I don't understand what situation you're referring to.

She unfriended you. It's over. Who cares if you see her there or not?

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:

what do you advice, how to deal with this situation?
Thanks
Listen to the advice given? Let go, move on. She has long moved on. Unfortunately if you have to go study in Prague there's a chance you may see her, but Prague is a big place, find a new chick there. Thinking about it, when I was at university, I found it relatively easy to not bump into an ex if I didn't want to see her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I know that it´s over, and I am moving on, but I wanted to discuss how to deal with the situation when I meet her. I don´t know if she will know that I will be in Prague. And we are gonna meet at school, because it is small private school with not so many students, small building. So we will gonna meet for sure. I am afraid of the moment, when I see her at school, she sees me too, and it will be uncomfortable as fuck. How to deal with it? Seeing this girl after what happened will be hard....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:23 pm 
The Grand Puba

You're going to make this hard. If a girl doesn't want to see me anymore, this is what I do. I wish them the best. A more accurate way of saying that, I SINCERELY wish them the best. If I see them again then there's no awkwardness to it because I've accepted that they've moved on. How you're handling it, you will be the one creating the awkwardness. Genuinely hope that she is happy and go out and do the things that make you happy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:32 pm 

This

Skimmed it but at the end of the day she's an old fling. Sometimes things end badly sometimes ok sometimes well. And you'll be in the vicinity of girls you fucked/liked/loved /had relationships with. No big deal.. It's life.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you guys for all your advices and unfortunately, I got new update.

During party, two weeks ago, there was my friend who knows her and they are best friends. She told my second friend that the girl about who is this whole post, just lied to me that she wants some other guy. She doesn´t want anyone. She lied to me because I was too atached to her, needy, and did not give her space she was under pressure because of me. She lied to me about this guy in order to get rid of me. So, in her eyes I look like a dick. I admit that I made some mistakes. But these mistakes aren´t so big that couldn´t be repaired....I think...I don´t want her back, I guess, but is there a way how to change her opinion about me? Nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:27 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
but is there a way how to change her opinion about me?
Yes, a girl can change her mind about a guy if there's something that causes her to change her perception of him.

1. Stop chasing.
2. Hit the gym like a boss.
3. Increase your dating options.
4. Increase your net worth.
5. Her 500 foot PPO.

Last edited by Heywood Jablowme on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:40 pm 

Quote:
Thank you guys for all your advices and unfortunately, I got new update.

During party, two weeks ago, there was my friend who knows her and they are best friends. She told my second friend that the girl about who is this whole post, just lied to me that she wants some other guy. She doesn´t want anyone. She lied to me because I was too atached to her, needy, and did not give her space she was under pressure because of me. She lied to me about this guy in order to get rid of me. So, in her eyes I look like a dick. I admit that I made some mistakes. But these mistakes aren´t so big that couldn´t be repaired....I think...I don´t want her back, I guess, but is there a way how to change her opinion about me? Nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes.

Fuck man, move the fuck on. You care way too much about what this chick thinks. You are clinging to come back to thinking about this girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:52 pm 

Quote:
I admit that I made some mistakes. But these mistakes aren´t so big that couldn´t be repaired....I think...I don´t want her back, I guess, but is there a way how to change her opinion about me? Nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes.
This paragraph right here, and the underlined part especially, is why she had to lie to you in the first place.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I admit that I made some mistakes. But these mistakes aren´t so big that couldn´t be repaired....I think...I don´t want her back, I guess, but is there a way how to change her opinion about me? Nobody is perfect, everybody makes mistakes.
This paragraph right here, and the underlined part especially, is why she had to lie to you in the first place.
Are you trying to say that I care too much about what she thinks and giving her on a first place before myself? or what?