PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

Ok, so from reading that I realized a huge part of the problem is in your own head. If you look in the mirror and tell yourself you are unattractive, do you think that other people will find you attractive?

The same thing has to do with your friends. If they are constantly belittling you while you are approaching you should go out solo. I have found that groups of people unless you are on the same page with a wing and you know they have skill, are detrimental to your success. It certainly sounds like this group is. I would never hang out with a group that labeled me something negative.

And a "hi your cute" opener is ok, but only if there is strong follow up. It is not ok if you have nothing to follow it up with. I will tell you personally I don't ever think about how attractive a woman is now. I test her out socailly and get a good grasp of her personally first see if she has her shit together and if she is fun or whatever else I like, then if I'm attracted to her I will give her a compliment.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Back from the wedding! Was fun. I enjoyed myself. No luck on the girl front, unfortunately.
Out of the 150 or so guests, there were 3 hot girls out of the 20 or so that were single.
Opened them all at different times. Some on the dancefloor. One at the bar. Just tried to have fun with it.
They were somewhat receptive, but it's different at a wedding compared too a bar. Girls aren't as rude in their rejections wich is nice! :)
Unfortunately some handsome model looking guy turned up who was a friend of the bride (looked like the guy that used to play superman. Tom welling?) and it was game over as He started dancing, and They all grinded on him and he ended up getting kissing the hottets of the 3 on the dancefloor, lol - No idea if he boned her or not as I left, but i'd assume so.
Hopefully will be out tomorrow night toget back on the horse!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Back from the wedding! Was fun. I enjoyed myself. No luck on the girl front, unfortunately.
Out of the 150 or so guests, there were 3 hot girls out of the 20 or so that were single.
Opened them all at different times. Some on the dancefloor. One at the bar. Just tried to have fun with it.
They were somewhat receptive, but it's different at a wedding compared too a bar. Girls aren't as rude in their rejections wich is nice! :)
Unfortunately some handsome model looking guy turned up who was a friend of the bride (looked like the guy that used to play superman. Tom welling?) and it was game over as He started dancing, and They all grinded on him and he ended up getting kissing the hottets of the 3 on the dancefloor, lol - No idea if he boned her or not as I left, but i'd assume so.
Why didn't you make friends with the guy? Or try your luck with one of the other two?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Why didn't you make friends with the guy? Or try your luck with one of the other two?
Couldn't really make friends. I mean, I only first saw him when he got on teh dancefloor. As soon as she saw him, she started flirting with him, and then he was making out with her and it was just him and her from then on, so i'd have been an odd 3rd wheel if i'd have approached them both and been lke ''Soooo...who are you guys?''lol - Also not sure what the benefit would be?

As for the other two, even though they weren't like rude or anytihng (since it's a wedding) I didn't feel that they were into me. Felt as though they were being friendly but they weren'y attracted. The way they reacted to mee vs teh other guy was night and day. They ALL wanted him, but the prettiest girl won (surprised surprise lol)

Next attempt will be Friday where i'm going too a big beached themed house party/BBQ

cheers!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Next attempt will be Friday where i'm going too a big beached themed house party/BBQ
Don't forget ALL of the women you'll come in contact with before then.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
You inspired me to go out last night for a few beers, lol

Went too a bar with one friend

Same as before (taking into account the advice from RC and choc - self amusement)

Approach 1:
''Hey, welcome to my bar! Pick any drink you like off the menu!''
''Ooooh, how generous!''
She knows i'm kidding and We banter the open a bit. I ask her her age, name and what she's up too tonight.
After a few minutes i'm running out of things to say and she's not really inititating anything. it's all me as always. Instead of ejecting, I decide to at least let my intentions be known and tell her that I think she's cute. She basically says ''thanks, that's sweet but you're not my type''. I eject

Approach 2:
Girl had 2 drinks in her hand
''You're double parked!! That means you gotta down that one!''
''haha - no way. I'll be sick!''
''Who are you?''
she tells me her name. I ask about what she's up too tonight and stuff and what she does for fun. She seems friendly.
We're bantering but I know I need to move things forward. I'm touching her on the shoulder to make points and stuff. (stage 1 carlos secalation ladder)
But as soon as I try to move onto stage 2 (touching her back, brushing abdomon) I guess she realises that I like her more than just a friend and she backs off a little and becomes a little colder.
I calibrate and back off a little, whilst trying to stilll think of things to say as she's not really initiating convesation.
I tell her to join me outside in the beer garden, but she's not interested. I decide to eject. She's not interested.

Approach 3:
Different bar. Yet ANOTHER girl with 2 drinks in her hand standing near the bar. I use the same opener
''You're double parked!! That means you gotta down that one!''
She looks at me like i'm on fire. That looks girls give which says ''Who are you and why do you tihnk yuo're allowed to talk to me?!!''
I smile and say ''Are they both yours?''
She carries on looking at me weird and then turns her back to me and shuffles towards her friend

Approach 4:
2-SET
''Hey girls, sorry i'm late! cab driver got lost. What's up?!!''
''Errr......do we know you?''
''It's me!! jack....from tinder!! ???..!!!''
They laugh. I pretend to be annoyed that she's forgotten about our 'date'. Once that thread wears thin, We exchange info. Covnersation runs a little dry now. I decide to 'go for broke' and I tell the less attractive girl that her friend is cute.
The hot one says ''Awww, that's nice, but you're no my type''
I'm just like ''how DARE you!!'' (faux insulted) ''Is it my big nose!!?''(I do have a big ugly nose)
She laughs.
I tell her I had to try and that i've got to get back to my friends and eject

Approach5:

I openn a girl in French as a way to self amuse. She tells me she doesn't speak French. I say 'me neither!' - She laughs and starts to walk away. I say 'come back a second', but she walks off

It's all about teh BBQ now. Hopefully there'll be some girls there that I don't already know

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It's all about teh BBQ now. Hopefully there'll be some girls there that I don't already know

Not just at an arranged setting like a bar, but everywhere else randomly as you go about your days.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Not just at an arranged setting like a bar, but everywhere else randomly as you go about your days.
I work with all guys in a warehouse for 10 hours per day. I get a 30 minute lunch break where if i'm lucky, and sprint to a busy area, I might see one semi attractive girl. After work I go home to eat, or on some nights i'll go to a bar (which is where some of my FR's come from)

Plus i've had the worst experiences with day game when I spent a few weeks trying it when I was off work. I don't live in like London (or even better the US!!).
I live in a small town in the South East of England. Every approach I tried got a completely baffled reaction as to why I was talking to them. I tried to usually go direct so that she at least knew what I wanted, but this tended to mean I basically 'made her decide' then and there which resulted in 100% ''Sorry. I'm not interested''. At least i've had SOME luck with night game where even in the UK night game approaches are at least a little more 'typical behaviour', so I tend t stick with that now

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
100% ''Sorry. I'm not interested''.
Explained here:
Quote:
I tried to usually go direct so that she at least knew what I wanted
Go direct non verbally. With your intent and your body language and your eye contact. All you have to do is shoot the shit with women. I have met women by starting off talking about a crack in the sidewalk. It can literally be anything.

Keep nightgaming too, realizing that in those scenarios their guards are often rightfully up to defend against every liquid courage dude who keeps coming up to them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:39 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Go direct non verbally. With your intent and your body language and your eye contact.
But he did go direct non verbally. His second approach was not bad at all. He got direct verbally when he felt there was nothing to lose, which again at the very least builds up your immunity to laying it out there.

For the moment, you did quite well OP. Keep it up for a while.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Go direct non verbally. With your intent and your body language and your eye contact.
This is in reference to the daytime approaches in this post general-questions/shooting-for-lay-2017 ... ml#p997179

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:51 pm 

Ah, my bad. Hadn't seen that post.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Like I say, I don't do daygame, although there seems to be an overwhelming majority of pickup coaches etc in favour of going direct when it comes to DAYGAME, so I guess that's why. Like, with nightgame,there's always an ongling debate, but with daygame, about 98% seem in favour of direct

Not that I intend to get into daygame, but out of curiosity, how would an indirect appraoch even look during the day?
Like, ask a girl walking down the street for the time? then ask her where she's going and stuff? And then after a while ask for the number?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:20 am 

Quote:
Like, ask a girl walking down the street for the time? then ask her where she's going and stuff? And then after a while ask for the number?
Pretty much. And then you get shot down.

The problem with being indirect during the day is the sleazy aspect behind it. First you ask a supposedly innocent question, then turn it 180 and show your little hidden agenda. It's unattractive.
Indirect doesn't work during the day.

A variation of "indirect" is approaching, asking the time, and after she's answered you say something along the lines of "Actually I don't care about the time, I just thought you were cute and used it as a lame excuse".
So it's still direct, but most girls will get a giggle out of your coming clean there, and you start off with a joke. Helps with lightening up the air.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

thanks.

I read OceanX's post as recommending going indirect (at least verbally) during daygame so I was confused because pretty much every PUA (including you from what you just wrote) goes direct during the day

Not that i've got the confidence (certainly at the moment! I'm near rock bottom) but my personality suits something a little bit like you said in your 3rd paragraph.

i'd like to say, ask for directions, and then mid way through, just stop talking mid sentence like i'm completely distracted by her and then tell her she's hot to kind of purposely take her aback, OR be like ''You know what? I don't care. I know my away aroud here! I just thought you were cute!'' kind of tihng lol

But it's nightgame for me for now, still. Already tihnking abvout my 2018 journal! Not sure whether to make the targer 1 lay or 2!

Last edited by jesterofmalice on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.