PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So, I met this girl at work and got her contact, went on an instant date. Everything went smooth from the day we met until after the date. I felt like my inner game was intact and I was doing pretty good. I've even dropped her home a few times before the date happened.
The date went well, we were engaged in different conversations and nearly never had an awkward silence. She laughed at my jokes and made some jokes as well. She said she just got out of a 4 year relationship, and that was her only relationship. Throughout the convo i learned a lot about her. I'm not sure but it felt like she was DHVing most of the time. So I just acknowledge, and throw in a few complinents every now and then. After our meal we went for a short walk at a nearby park.Fast forward the date ended, did not close. Not a single kino happened. I thought to myself to maybe take it slow. When it comes to texting I only send a pm when there's a purpose because she does not seem receptive to just plain texting. Eversince the date, I felt like I've become a little bit more invested in her. Idk but after learning some things about her when she dhv, I felt like she was way too "out of my league". But I try my best to keep my inner game strong. It felt like, before the date I saw her as some girl that I will be closing in a few days. After the date it felt like she was entertaining one of her random suitors (which is me) and it was just another day for her. She even changed from playfully hitting me to feeling awkward or uncomfortable everytime I talked about our relationship or something intimate.
One time she opened up about not wanting to have that image of an "easy" girl at the office. I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with my inner game and I was hoping you guys have some advice to keep it strong and intact. We've known each other for about 2 weeks now and I scheduled us this coming friday to play some billiards. She has not responded yet but if it happens, what do you think I should do differently this time?

Thanks in advance guys.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
So, I met this girl at work and got her contact, went on an instant date. Everything went smooth from the day we met until after the date. I felt like my inner game was intact and I was doing pretty good. I've even dropped her home a few times before the date happened.
The date went well, we were engaged in different conversations and nearly never had an awkward silence. She laughed at my jokes and made some jokes as well. She said she just got out of a 4 year relationship, and that was her only relationship. Throughout the convo i learned a lot about her. I'm not sure but it felt like she was DHVing most of the time. So I just acknowledge, and throw in a few complinents every now and then. After our meal we went for a short walk at a nearby park.Fast forward the date ended, did not close. Not a single kino happened. I thought to myself to maybe take it slow. When it comes to texting I only send a pm when there's a purpose because she does not seem receptive to just plain texting. Eversince the date, I felt like I've become a little bit more invested in her. Idk but after learning some things about her when she dhv, I felt like she was way too "out of my league". But I try my best to keep my inner game strong. It felt like, before the date I saw her as some girl that I will be closing in a few days. After the date it felt like she was entertaining one of her random suitors (which is me) and it was just another day for her. She even changed from playfully hitting me to feeling awkward or uncomfortable everytime I talked about our relationship or something intimate.
One time she opened up about not wanting to have that image of an "easy" girl at the office. I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with my inner game and I was hoping you guys have some advice to keep it strong and intact. We've known each other for about 2 weeks now and I scheduled us this coming friday to play some billiards. She has not responded yet but if it happens, what do you think I should do differently this time?

Thanks in advance guys.
You went on ONE date without their being any sex or kissing or any touching and your talking about relationships?? :lol:

Not sure if you're trolling but move on. Talk to more girls and NEVER speak of relationships before you have been fucking for a good few months