Broke 43 days of no contact with exgf. Want ger back!



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships


Forum rules


Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.


2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.



Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:50 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:35 pm
Posts: 3
I need some advice asap guys.. My gf left me 50 days ago, and ignored my texts after that and even blocked me. So I've gone no contact for 43 days. I want her back though...
So when I saw that she has unblocked me on Facebook, I wrote to her today... Actually I was just going to see if she would respond..... Since she totally ignored me for some days before I stopped contacting her and going NC.

I said
"Hey there *name*"
And then 1h later I sent "there's something important, can we take a walk on Monday 16:00?"
Me trying to say something that she's too curious to ignore. But it was not smart enough hahah

4h later she said "what's important? I've moved on"
How do I go from here? I only said that to see if she would respond lol... Now I'm stuck.
Idk, I think I am overthinking it.. But why would she unblock in 1st place and then later respond , if she "moved on"?

I'm thinking about letting some time pass before responding, to make her more curious and hopefully maybe she says something more.. If not, I was thinking about covering up the lie with something like "that's not what I meant. It's something important that I can't take on text"

Help a lost bro out lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:55 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:35 pm
Posts: 3
Oh and I already know that the best would be for me to move on.
But now that I put myself in this situation, I want to attemp one last try!
So please skip the "move on, she don't want you"-advice :) thanks
If you was in my situation and would get like $1B if you got her back. What would you do?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am
Posts: 3276
Why don't you just do yourself a favor, go out and only talk to girls you find MUCH more attractive then your ex. Use her as the motivation to be able to talk to them with confidence so that you can really actually get to know them so they will want to know you.

Once you have really connected well with a girl who is much more physically attractive then your ex, invite your ex out ''as friends'' with your new girl to do something socially neutral, then put moves on your date. If your ex gets jealous and makes a deal out of it, that is when you try again.

Really though, you already know this, she moved on already which is not good, you're better off just doing the same, and if you do the above and manage to get her back in line with things you'll likely just end up back where you started here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:06 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 205
Went through something similar with my recent ex. Her unblocking you is NOT a sign of her wanting contact. If she did she would get in touch. Her unblocking you is her saying she is comfortable enough in moving on, that she doesn't care if you do get in touch. In fact, she was probably banking on you to get in touch just so she could TELL YOU she has moved on.

Time to get back on the market buddy, focus on yourself

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2368
Tecton wrote:
I need some advice asap guys.. My gf left me 50 days ago, and ignored my texts after that and even blocked me. So I've gone no contact for 43 days. I want her back though...



Why would you want a woman back who blocked you?


Quote:
So when I saw that she has unblocked me on Facebook, I wrote to her today... Actually I was just going to see if she would respond..... Since she totally ignored me for some days before I stopped contacting her and going NC.


On the same day she unblocked you?

Awful timing.


Quote:
I said
"Hey there *name*"
And then 1h later I sent "there's something important, can we take a walk on Monday 16:00?"
Me trying to say something that she's too curious to ignore. But it was not smart enough hahah


Right away, you're back to the needy, Debbie Downer overly-serious guy who she dumped.

She dumped you because the fun to negativity ratio was low, and here you are trying to have an "important" talk.

You're fucked. Sorry bro.

If i wasn't able to move on, I'd at least wait a while to message her after the unblocking. And I would message her something fun and light, not serious.


Quote:
4h later she said "what's important? I've moved on"



Toast.


1. hit the gym.
2. cut your carbs to under 60grams a day.
3. read literature, turn off the TV.
4. Go do man stuff like hikes, fixing shit, learning new things.
5. Go to a grocery store, book store, cultural event or bar every night.
6. Approach women, ask them out.
7. Show up to the date in the moment, chill, and playful. Escalate.

Rinse, repeat.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:40 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:35 pm
Posts: 3
Arch Stanton wrote:
Tecton wrote:
I need some advice asap guys.. My gf left me 50 days ago, and ignored my texts after that and even blocked me. So I've gone no contact for 43 days. I want her back though...



Why would you want a woman back who blocked you?


Quote:
So when I saw that she has unblocked me on Facebook, I wrote to her today... Actually I was just going to see if she would respond..... Since she totally ignored me for some days before I stopped contacting her and going NC.


On the same day she unblocked you?

Awful timing.


Quote:
I said
"Hey there *name*"
And then 1h later I sent "there's something important, can we take a walk on Monday 16:00?"
Me trying to say something that she's too curious to ignore. But it was not smart enough hahah


Right away, you're back to the needy, Debbie Downer overly-serious guy who she dumped.

She dumped you because the fun to negativity ratio was low, and here you are trying to have an "important" talk.

You're fucked. Sorry bro.

If i wasn't able to move on, I'd at least wait a while to message her after the unblocking. And I would message her something fun and light, not serious.


Quote:
4h later she said "what's important? I've moved on"



Toast.


1. hit the gym.
2. cut your carbs to under 60grams a day.
3. read literature, turn off the TV.
4. Go do man stuff like hikes, fixing shit, learning new things.
5. Go to a grocery store, book store, cultural event or bar every night.
6. Approach women, ask them out.
7. Show up to the date in the moment, chill, and playful. Escalate.

Rinse, repeat.


Hahah what a great response!
Thats the truth lol
But idk really when she unblocked :)
Thanks for the push lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:18 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 2805
It's over with that particular woman. Learn how to meet and attract women.

Here's the J Daniels thread on this topic:
relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:11 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Posts: 456
Location: North Kent, England
Tecton wrote:
I need some advice asap guys.. My gf left me 50 days ago, and ignored my texts after that and even blocked me. So I've gone no contact for 43 days. I want her back though...
So when I saw that she has unblocked me on Facebook, I wrote to her today... Actually I was just going to see if she would respond..... Since she totally ignored me for some days before I stopped contacting her and going NC.

I said
"Hey there *name*"
And then 1h later I sent "there's something important, can we take a walk on Monday 16:00?"
Me trying to say something that she's too curious to ignore. But it was not smart enough hahah


Going no contact once you realised she was ignoring you was the right thing to do. Breaking no contact on the same day she unblocked you just screams to her "He's been searching for my profile" and "he hasn't moved on"

My ex recently unblocked me too - Probably because as someone else said on here, she was comfortable enough to have moved on and wouldn't care if I contacted her, (she said during the breakup she would unblock me eventually because she does still want me in her life, bollocks girls say) and partly because she probably wanted to stalk your profile.

When I saw my ex had unblocked me, I blocked her. I don't need that, I don't want someone who didn't want me trying to come back. Never, ever run back to the person who hurt you.

Block her, go NC again, hit the gym, do things you enjoy doing, talk to other girls. This one is gone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:00 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 4969
Location: New York City
Bro..

When a girl makes a move to undue something she did you're suppose to chill. Thats her way of seeing if you've changed, grown some balls, and are standing on your own two feet, or if you're still the needy guy that she didn't wanna be with. So as soon as she unblocked you, if you would've of just waited and not rushed into action, she would've contacted you probably in about a week or so.

She wants the guy you were when she met you, not the new guy you became after things got a bit more intense. If you're still being the same old needy guy, why would she want to return to that? Show her you've grown up..Show yourself that you can stand on your own two feet. You have to become whole within yourself because you can be with someone else. Show yourself you can do that, and you can get any girl back you want, if you even want to once you're whole.

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messenger - Email: EddieFews@Gmail.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:35 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5400
Location: Romania
Quote:
Broke 43 days of no contact with exgf. Want ger back!

Translation:
Broke my 43 day rehab. Want to start taking again.

Real smart OP. Real smart.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:42 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1396
Location: Telford, Shropshire
When you unblock somebody on Facebook, it makes you wait 48 hours before you can block them again. She'll have been checking up on you and it hasn't let her block you again yet.

Here's what I think would've happened, had you not messaged her:

1. She checks your profile a few times
2. She asks mutual friends about you, maybe even stalks you from one of their profiles or whatever
3. She likes your comments on mutual friends' posts
4. She replies to a comment of yours
5. She messages you
6. She adds you, if the conversation goes well

That's only an educated guess, obviously, but lets assume it's accurate... you do absolutely nothing until step 5. What you did was so transparent. She was just about to put her toe in the water and you tried to throw her in the pool, lol. You didn't give her enough time for the curiosity to build to the point that she can't help but message you. Imagine a kitten looks at you, so you decide to walk over and pick it up but as soon as you move, it runs away... had you let the kitten to come to you at it's own pace, it would've probably been on your lap within 5 minutes but now you've scared it off and it'll either stay away, or take an hour to come back... fuck, it's almost 3:00 am and I don't have time to keep doing these metaphors lol - I hope you understand what I'm getting at. I'll try to come back when I've slept.

Read (and apply) my thread on ex girfriends. It's the one that Ocean linked, and it's also underneath this comment.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:48 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm
Posts: 1396
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Right, please don't take my above comment as a step by step situation which will happen; it was intended to give you an idea of how far a woman should go before you respond. Everything other than a direct message should be ignored, or you can like comments that are specifically directed at you.

Don't make excuses to reach out to her.

_________________
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=191976 material for new guys

relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-back-vt192365.html to the guys who want their ex back!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:38 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3972
It's over, and she moved on what more do you want?

Stop clinging, start living. She's not interested, find someone who is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:39 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3972
R.C wrote:
Quote:
Broke 43 days of no contact with exgf. Want ger back!

Translation:
Broke my 43 day rehab. Want to start taking again.

Real smart OP. Real smart.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link