Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Re: Girl after betrayal
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

what was the exact text?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My text:
"Hey wanna hang out today or tommorow after your work ?"
Now after whole day she wrote back:
"Hi i just got home now. I didn't see your message. I was out with my friend all day."

Well I don't even know what to wrote back for that because I know her enough that she keeps phone tight next to her ass all the time. But assuming she didn't, Im not gonna ask her again, that's needy isn't it ? Should I text her " aha, ok." ? lol I will do it same amount of contribution.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
My text:
"Hey wanna hang out today or tommorow after your work ?"
This is not the advice I gave. That's a very weak "ask".

Here's what I wrote up-thread:
Quote:
You: "It's netflix and drinks night at my place. Come on by."

Quote:
Now after whole day she wrote back:
"Hi i just got home now. I didn't see your message. I was out with my friend all day."

cool, at least she responded.

Quote:
Well I don't even know what to wrote back for that because I know her enough that she keeps phone tight next to her ass all the time. But assuming she didn't, I'm not gonna ask her again, that's needy isn't it ? Should I text her " aha, ok." ? lol I will do it same amount of contribution.
Yes, a double ask-out with her not mentioning the initial ask-out is needy.

Depending on what you know about the girl, I'd reply:

"Cool, is your friend cute? Because if so, she's invited, too. ;) "

Or I wouldn't reply. Then I'd wait two weeks and ask her over again. If she texts you again (which would be a double text on her part), ask her over again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I replied:"aha ok".
She just replied:"Sorry ...".
So following your reasoning should I reply: "no worries, you will make it up for me at my place next time but not tommorow because I planned tommorow already :)". (and i actually planned, im going out with different girl :P).

I mean, wherever I was reading about seducing there was a line that I should reward for good things and punish for bad things. Am I not to nice if she's like that and I'm still nice ?

I think I'll not respond to her :"Sorry". I will let her be in that state for a little while. Next time I will see her at work on 18th this month. Should I be like cocky and charmy ? Without saying anything about that ? Well she said sorry so I guess It's ok, but I can be asking her out all the time, that's needy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I replied:"aha ok".
What was the point of this?

Either respond with a tease, or don't respond.

Quote:
She just replied:"Sorry ...".

You: "It's all good. Heading out with friends right now, I'll hit you up later this week."

Then don't hit her up.

Quote:
So following your reasoning should I reply: "no worries, you will make it up for me at my place next time but not tommorow because I planned tommorow already :)". (and i actually planned, im going out with different girl :P).
No, don't do that.

Quote:
I mean, wherever I was reading about seducing there was a line that I should reward for good things and punish for bad things. Am I not to nice if she's like that and I'm still nice ?
no, you're indifferent, not mean or nice. Nothing effects you. You are a busy man with a good life.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok i replied her exactly like you said. Now im not going to text her again but im going to see her at work in 2 weeks and I should be charmy and cocky, aye ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Be slightly indifferent, but not cold or mean.

If this girl is hot, she has orbiters, and she's going through them/deciding. I've had girls blow me off, and then I backed off, only to have them hit me up down the road.

By remaining emotionally-centered (patient, not blowing up her phone, sounding butthurt, etc) they will often come back at you when they tire of the emotional and needy men they are hanging with.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok thank you very much for your help. And she should start putting more effort ? So after she does catch the bait I invite her to my place saying "meet me at my place tommorow" ? Sorry for rookie questions, but as I see I do everything wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
By remaining emotionally-centered (patient, not blowing up her phone, sounding butthurt, etc) they will often come back at you when they tire of the emotional and needy men they are hanging with.
Serious question Arch. How come women are like this, in your opinion? Why would the choose emotional and needy men as their first option and then later on down the road go with emotionally-centered men? There must be a reason that those guys are more attractive initially.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:05 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Ok thank you very much for your help. And she should start putting more effort ? So after she does catch the bait I invite her to my place saying "meet me at my place tommorow" ? Sorry for rookie questions, but as I see I do everything wrong.

Yes, make her put in more effort. You're a chill guy who gets laid, not a guy who reacts to being blown off.

You told her you would hit her up, and you won't. so you're now blowing her off.

50/50 she texts you in the meantime. If you see her at work, be cool. Don't mention the past meet up that she bailed on. Live in the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
How come women are like this, in your opinion?

Socially valuable women (waist sizes at 29 inches or lower) have a lot of orbiters, and varying levels of investment in those orbiters. It's likely the OP just came into the picture when she had more investment and time in other men.

Quote:
Why would the choose emotional and needy men as their first option and then later on down the road go with emotionally-centered men? There must be a reason that those guys are more attractive initially.
You're presupposing that all these men entered her life at the exact same time, like the start of a race.

They did not.

Some men she's just more invested in, or maybe some of the men are more handsome, etc. Some men won't reveal their uncentered/needy side until weeks in, some the day after sex.

It's all an organic process.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:24 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
You're persupposing that all these men entered her life at the exact same time, like the start of a race.
No, it wasn't presupposing about when men enter their lives. It came from a place of being "more of the same". I'm going with my logic here, so I'm not calling out right or wrong but if a woman is surrounded by unappealing guys then she is going to put them to the side for the appealing guy pretty much immediately. If she is attractive, there are always going to be new guys fighting for her attention and women don't put men on a backlog. Moreover, women don't risk rejection if they don't have to so they'll always go with the best option available to them at that time. Going back to a guy that was blown off isn't in the nature of most women unless she had genuine feelings for that guy (or the possible fuckboy to alleviate physical needs) because rejection is possible with most guys that have blown them off...especially the confident, emotionally-centered guys that have other girls available to him.

My experience in the matter (which doesn't mean that this has been everyone's), is that when I start talking to a girl and they are already entertaining other guys interest then they hardly ever drop me and come back later unless they were in a relationship. Usually, they stay in constant contact and the other guys pretty much fall by the wayside.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm going with my logic here, so I'm not calling out right or wrong but if a woman is surrounded by unappealing guys then she is going to put them to the side for the appealing guy pretty much immediately.
That presupposes there are no other appealing guys. It's not "one appealing guy" and then "zero appealing guys". It's more of a mix.

Quote:
If she is attractive, there are always going to be new guys fighting for her attention and women don't put men on a backlog.
Yes they do.
Quote:
Moreover, women don't risk rejection if they don't have to so they'll always go with the best option available to them at that time.
sure, but they may be conflicted as to the best option.
Quote:
Going back to a guy that was blown off isn't in the nature of most women unless she had genuine feelings for that guy (or the possible fuckboy to alleviate physical needs) because rejection is possible with most guys that have blown them off...especially the confident, emotionally-centered guys that have other girls available to him.
It's possible.

Quote:
My experience in the matter (which doesn't mean that this has been everyone's), is that when I start talking to a girl and they are already entertaining other guys interest then they hardly ever drop me and come back later unless they were in a relationship. Usually, they stay in constant contact and the other guys pretty much fall by the wayside.
I've been ghosted, and had them come back. I've fucked girls, been told "I hate you", then had them come back a month, two months later to hook up.

You never really know what's going on in their life. All you can do is be the best you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:19 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
That presupposes there are no other appealing guys. It's not "one appealing guy" and then "zero appealing guys". It's more of a mix.
I'm not talking numbers. I was going off of your statement of "they will often come back at you when they tire of the emotional and needy men they are hanging with." If in that mix there are guys that are emotionally centered, non-needy men then chances are they won't come back to you because they'll eliminate the ones that are emotionally and needy.
Quote:
Yes they do.
No they don't put men on a backlog. There is no attractive women that will call and say, "Hey, this is blahblah and we met a few months ago...," because she has finally eliminated all of the guys that she may have been interested in and now she has the opportunity to give you a chance unless men are scarce.
Quote:
sure, but they may be conflicted as to the best option.
Again, this goes back to risking rejection. A guy that has the potential to reject her isn't an option.
Quote:
It's possible.
It's also possible to win the lottery but the chances are real low.
Quote:
I've been ghosted, and had them come back. I've fucked girls, been told "I hate you", then had them come back a month, two months later to hook up.

You never really know what's going on in their life. All you can do is be the best you.
I'm not saying that girls don't come back...but the ones that come back are the ones that come back because of a previous attachment to a guy(like you just mentioned about your experience). To say that they come back because they are tired of emotionally uncentered and needy guys is a huge stretch. If a woman takes a guy off of the backlog, it's because she's out of options. There are literally no guys that are appealing to her and she is limited in how she can attract more, so why not go back to the guys that she put on hold? If her only options are the guys that she put on hold, then there is something wrong with her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That didn't took long. She texted me:"Im sorry I didnt message you but Im busy with work, I work 12 hours shifts, no life lol. You ok ?".

I texted her back:
"No worries, Im quite busy with school SPAM so I understand, im ok tho. Dont work too hard. Peace".

I texted her truth, I'm really busy with my exams and actually I've met so many girls in last few days that I don't even know if care about that relation anymore. Well I do but not as much as I did few days ago :P

I'm thinking about doing this Demonic Confidence stuff. Anyone did this before ?