PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Date on sunday (online match). Everything goes great. She smart, sweet and hot.
Second venue I take her, I kiss her. I kinda like her so I'm thinking about taking things slow, get to know her better before I escalate. But then this "game theory -> always go for the pull" gets the better of me.

I lead her to her home. She tells me she has roommates. I meet one of them (a dude).
We go to her bedroom, she easily follows my lead. We are naked on her bed and I'm fingering her hard, she's moaning hard.

Suddenly this roommate starts banging like a freakin' maniak on the door shouting stuff like
"get a hotel room, have some respect!"
And then starts running down the appartement slamming doors and shouting crazy stuff.

I'm lying there naked pretty shocked just like she is. This stuff goes on at least 10min. I'm not hard anymore...
During that time I ask her If this guy is in love with her.
She starts telling that she was seeing him months ago and that he is still in love with her.

The maniac doesnt stop. She decided to go talk to him so I sneaky follow to listen to the convo.
That shit's pathetic: "I love you so much, You've been using me as a boytoy, you've ignored me for 2 months straight and now you're here fucking another dude, blablabla".

We get out of the appartement planning on going to my house but we decide to just go for a drink since we're both just shocked...

The day after I get this text:

Hi, I've thought about yesterday a lot.I'm so sorry for what happened with my roommate.
I didnt even tell you about me working for my ex 5 year relationship) who's only just getting used to the idea I'll be with someone else one day. Apparently my life is full of loose ends and that's my fault.
I'm really not ok with yesterdag and the fact I havent heared from you yet means you think the same. I understand that. Anyway you are the best kisser and as far as I could tell very sweet. More would have been nice but I guess we didnt got a good start. And it seems my life or me isnt ready for more. Again I feel so bad you had to experience this yesterday.

My answer:

I'm kind of dazzled by what happened. Think we went 2 fast. Let's just sink everything in and start over ;) Can we talk about it?

Her:

Please give me some more time. When I see you I'm gonna want to kiss you and more. It's absurd how physical we are.

Me:

I meant having a phone call. But ok, I guess I'll hear you...

So my question:

I really liked our date and just feel everything went way 2 fast. Would like to see her again and see what happens.
Should I wait or call/contact her?

Tnx!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:23 pm 
The Grand Puba

Always go for the home field advantage.

When you get into this kind of situation, don't try to negotiate. Simply tell her that you understand and cut the conversation. She's thinking logically in that moment in order to keep peace in her life. You trying to change her mind about things is going to make her more resolute in her stance on what should be done. Give it a few days and then tell her you want to meet up for drinks. If she doesn't agree to it, that's fine. If she does agree to it, build tension by acting like it's taking an effort to resist her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Always go for the home field advantage.

When you get into this kind of situation, don't try to negotiate. Simply tell her that you understand and cut the conversation. She's thinking logically in that moment in order to keep peace in her life. You trying to change her mind about things is going to make her more resolute in her stance on what should be done. Give it a few days and then tell her you want to meet up for drinks. If she doesn't agree to it, that's fine. If she does agree to it, build tension by acting like it's taking an effort to resist her.
Thats golden.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:11 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Lmao. Least you didn't get stabbed, hahah.

Anyway, good job OP. You fought against that "take it slow instinct" and the results came immediately.

Seems to me that this isn't exactly a girl you'd want to take seriously, but at this point you need to let her cool off and come to you. If she doesn't in about 3-4 days, contact her and see what happens. Don't mention the incident and be light and fun about it, as if it's no big deal. It's more or less how you should've answered her distress text too.

EDIT: I just realized I pretty much said what Jack already suggested. But yeah.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Anyway, good job OP. You fought against that "take it slow instinct" and the results came immediately.

Seems to me that this isn't exactly a girl you'd want to take seriously, but at this point you need to let her cool off and come to you. If she doesn't in about 3-4 days, contact her and see what happens. Don't mention the incident and be light and fun about it, as if it's no big deal. It's more or less how you should've answered her distress text too.

Thanks for the advice guys.
I called her after a few days but no answer nor call back...So, another great reference experience.

I do wonder, when you guys meet a high quality woman and feel like this might someone you are interested in for a serious relationship or at least willing to discover the possibility of her being fit for the job. Do you guys still pull as fast as possible? I know it's probaly the best way to get her invested in you as much as possible, however from your side, don't you lose your attraction to her fast this way?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

I called her after a few days but no answer nor call back...So, another great reference experience.

I do wonder, when you guys meet a high quality woman and feel like this might someone you are interested in for a serious relationship or at least willing to discover the possibility of her being fit for the job. Do you guys still pull as fast as possible? I know it's probaly the best way to get her invested in you as much as possible, however from your side, don't you lose your attraction to her fast this way?
By Pull do you mean sleep with?

If so then yes. There is no reason you cannot sleep with a girl while getting to know her and discovering what place she has in your life

Realistically as men ALOT of us confuse the want to sleep with a girl having feelings for them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I kinda like her so I'm thinking about taking things slow, get to know her better before I escalate. But then this "game theory -> always go for the pull" gets the better of me.
you did well man,why take it easy if you can bang her right away,after that,she is yours

We get out of the appartement planning on going to my house but we decide to just go for a drink since we're both just shocked...

you should have,do it next time

The day after I get this text:
I'm kind of dazzled by what happened. Think we went 2 fast. Let's just sink everything in and start over ;) Can we talk about it?

i think you shouldn't wrote about two of you going too fast,she wanted it
Her:

Please give me some more time. When I see you I'm gonna want to kiss you and more. It's absurd how physical we are.
she wants you real bad,arrange a drink or a walk just the two of you,and then bring her to your place,without crazy ex boyfriends
So my question: I really liked our date and just feel everything went way 2 fast. Would like to see her again and see what happens.
Should I wait or call/contact her?

call her,dont wait too long,next time you have a free time meet up and...you know,have fun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I don't really see it "as fast as possible". It's a process that has a few steps. Once a step is complete there's no point in lingering, so you move to the next.

That said, if you lose attraction to her then she's not really a relationship candidate, is she?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

By Pull do you mean sleep with?

If so then yes. There is no reason you cannot sleep with a girl while getting to know her and discovering what place she has in your life

Realistically as men ALOT of us confuse the want to sleep with a girl having feelings for them.
Pull is having sex with her yes.
I mean that when I like a girl, I also like the tension that builds up, which basically dissapears after you fuck her. That's why I'm wondering if sometimes it might be a good idea to just wait and take things slower...
That way it becomes something "special" which feels nice but then again might also just be an illusion :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I don't really see it "as fast as possible". It's a process that has a few steps. Once a step is complete there's no point in lingering, so you move to the next.

That said, if you lose attraction to her then she's not really a relationship candidate, is she?
Truth. Might be me projecting that need for a connection on to her. Which could be seen as being needy since that happened on a first date... Something to think about ;)