Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:41 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Arch, this may shock you but people do things. It's called fun. Try it sometime.

But then again you think cologne is "feminine".

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:22 pm 

OP, you'll never know. Maybe this guy is some stud who fucked her better and ignored her driving her crazy. Maybe he was just an average looking guy she's been talking to for a while and things got serious. Maybe he was a friend of a friend at the wedding she went to, he was there and they connected more and stared at the stars after the wedding. You'll never know. You couldve done everything you did, and from the first text you sent after sex, she couldve replied enthusiastically how she was already missing you and glad you texted her.

Arch's point of view is funny because you'd have to imagine the other guy as this sex god stud/jerk...like there are so many of these guys out there. Like every time a girl chooses another guy, he must be pounding it and jerky. Rarely thats the case. I'd bet if you saw this girl's fb months from now, and she was with the guy, its an average looking guy with E.D. who is just nice. That's why its silly to wonder what happened and to assume all these things because a girl chose someone else.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:24 am 

OP, if you want solid advice just do the opposite of whatever Arch says and you'll be more than ok.

His comments are kind of a running joke here among the seasoned vets.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

OP, n2thevoid is more sensitive than a spider web, which is why he ends up with his dick in his hand a lot.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:13 am 

Quote:
OP, n2thevoid is more sensitive than a spider web, which is why he ends up with his dick in his hand a lot.
Arch, high schools out for the summer you'll have to find a new pool to fish in till the fall.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey dudes -

Been busy! but catching up with a few posts. To clarify few things:

Arch: I didn't send a SELFIE at the water park - i took a quick video of the park (and just said something like this park is sick, etc)

I agree about your "Texting a ton" however - we had pretty great vibes texting back and forth over the days previously - i totally agree i should just text less and set up the date/bang asap but this didn't feel like one of the cases. or just pick up the phone and call something to consider instead of mass text.

-I didn't read the last posts so im gonna skim them over but what do you guys suggest i texted her in the morning instead of "Safe flight etc" The tarot card wasn't a useless detail my man, there's a huge back-story for this.

Double edit: I don't doubt few mistakes were made, however - for those who disagree about the safe flight text, what do you suggest? Or just not to text at all and wait?

-Thanks for all the responses/help, negative or positive i 100% appreciate it.

Edit: (The have a safe flight + tarot joke was sent next morning), then waited roughly 4 days, - sent the video water park (not a selfie) just said something like "bet my weekend beat up yours" to go over that part.
-I think i got the hint but knowing myself and the connection i THOUGHT we had, i really wanted a genuine response/answer from her and that's why i texted again 3 days later. She obv gave me the answer and admitted being anxious/scared, falling for this other dude. Oh well. Such is life.

Hope everyone's doing good

-re-read all the posts one last time and i agree that if i did NC after 1-2 weeks she def could have hit me up, however i didn't choose that route exactly as i felt in the back of my mind after 2-3 weeks she was more then just a once in couple weeks type of girl as we were getting along great.
-not sure if i said it in the first post - i did get a response to the safe flight/tarot card text. she just msged me back with a picture of coffee + couscous (inside joke i made salmon + had veggies/couscous on side but messed up the couscous) and i said something along the lines of like "its the effort that counted but good job on the caffeine (shes not into coffee at all so new thing for her)

Alright! off to bed boys, have a good one.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:34 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I agree about your "Texting a ton" however - we had pretty great vibes texting back and forth over the days previously - i totally agree i should just text less and set up the date/bang asap but this didn't feel like one of the cases.
You're the man. You make "the cases". ;) By putting her on a pedestal you played "careful" and fell into her frame.

Quote:
-I didn't read the last posts so im gonna skim them over but what do you guys suggest i texted her in the morning instead of "Safe flight etc" The tarot card wasn't a useless detail my man, there's a huge back-story for this.
You need to let go of those backstories, or at least save them for in-person. This is 2017, live in the moment. Also, focusing on tiny details when you're not in a relationship can be considered weird.

Two things:

1. You texted her in the morning because you were insecure about the lack of response, not because you were concerned about her having a safe flight.
2. You brought up the tarot card story because you were fearful of losing her, so you needed an emotional control mechanism.

Quote:
Double edit: I don't doubt few mistakes were made, however - for those who disagree about the safe flight text, what do you suggest? Or just not to text at all and wait?

Yes.

What I hear from girls a lot:

"Arch, I like how I don't feel obligated to carry on texting with you. It's hot."

You're a man. You have man shit to do. Get to the point in a good feels way in texting, then get off the phone. Just like you can be a Stage Five Clinger in person, you can be one over text, too.

Quote:
Edit: (The have a safe flight + tarot joke was sent next morning)
After you didn't hear from her after texting the previous night, right?
Quote:
then waited roughly 4 days, - sent the video water park (not a selfie) just said something like "bet my weekend beat up yours" to go over that part.
If this girl is really hot, a video shows too much investment, IMHO early on.
Quote:
-I think i got the hint but knowing myself and the connection i THOUGHT we had, i really wanted a genuine response/answer from her and that's why i texted again 3 days later. She obv gave me the answer and admitted being anxious/scared, falling for this other dude. Oh well. Such is life.

Hope everyone's doing good
Yeah it sucks. I'm not saying you were 100% at fault.

Your biggest mistake was making her choose. There was no reason to force anything. Had you played it patiently, she may have hit you up for sex, you would've knocked it out of the park, and then she'd be falling for YOU, and you'd never know about the other guy. See how this works early on with 9's and 10's?

When told about "patience", most guys have no idea what that means. You truly have to be patient. A girl who fucked you, and who has the hots for you isn't going to completely forget about you in three days. That is nothing at all to socially valuable women.

I have courted stunning women whom I thought, at the time, ghosted me. And a month later I get a text saying "Hey Arch, you should come over."

You have to let a woman choose you organically.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She's probably HB8-9, def not 10.

-Just to back up the night after banging i walked her to the train, we kissed gbye and she said she'd text me
-Didn't get txt that night, i sent txt morning (safe flight/tarot card) She DID reply with what i wrote about the couscous joke and i replied - left it at that ( I could have just not replied and not let her end the convo here)

-4 days go by, water-park vid.

-3 days go by and at this point i clearly knew i should just chill and kick it for couple weeks, she'll hit me back. Didn't go that route as i felt something was up, got inpatient, thought we had a super good connc, etc etc.

I'm doing better now and trying to move on so i think I'll end it here. Good thoughts from all of you, def noted that i shouldn't double text OR (least most of the cases in general text her safe flight)

Post subject: shivamsingh127
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

More Info :-
spam Pune to Kolkata
spam Pune to Mumbai
spam Pune to Noida
spam Pune to Gurgaon
spam Pune to Surat

Post subject: shivamsingh127
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

More Info :-
spam Pune to Ahmedabad
spam Pune to Bangalore
spam Pune to Delhi
spam Pune to Ghaziabad
spam Pune to Hyderabad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Сhanging your location affects your friendship. When we move to the other city we meet less with friends. Someone says in a new town to make friends easily, but I don’t think so. The last ten years I have had to change my place of residence because of work. Although I meet with my friends for twice a year, I really miss them.
Making friends in the new town isn't easy for me. I have always been an uncommunicative person, though with a big soul. To fill this void, I began to chat on DateHookUp. I do not hope that it will turn into something more, but at least I will be not so lonely in this big NY city.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,
you are not meant to be together. Just move on. 2-3 weeks not a long time!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I used to have big problems dealing with texting and making phone calls to girls, but am getting much better results now. Here’s a good site I found that really helped. It gave me great messages to send and texting tips and showed me what I was doing wrong before…there’s even lots of free articles on the site…

http://www.magneticmessaging.com/go.php ... id=14&tid=

Good Luck !!