How to sarge a girl from the past?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So i wanna contact this girl i used to talk to but dont know how to go about it.ive only ever known her from facebook but i know she lives close.last time i talked to her i was like 17 and never fell through because i started dating someone about the same time. I dont even know if she will remember me from years ago when i was in her inbox. Facebooks just kinda foreign to me.how should i go about contacting her?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bobby bouche wrote:
So i wanna contact this girl i used to talk to but dont know how to go about it.ive only ever known her from facebook but i know she lives close.last time i talked to her i was like 17 and never fell through because i started dating someone about the same time. I dont even know if she will remember me from years ago when i was in her inbox. Facebooks just kinda foreign to me.how should i go about contacting her?

I feel like a lot of guys really overthink things like this. You can contact her by opening like you were contacting an old friend and then build attraction from there. In an aspect like this, you shouldn't come on too strong because you are coming out of the blue and so an opener that would work on Tinder might not work as well with this. When I have contacted old girlfriends I usually just say something like "Hey stranger, where has life taken you in all this time?"

Something simple like that is fine because she will feel comfortable replying and making conversation and once you have planned a time to meet up for coffee or something to catch up and got her number, that is generally when you should start building an attraction to be more than just friends. You shouldn't be super flirty right off the bat and if you are that will probably hurt your chances of getting a coffee date. This isn't a dating scenario until the coffee date so keep the flirting to the date and turn it up slowly.

Hope this helps!

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

LearnEasyDating.com wrote:
Bobby bouche wrote:

I feel like a lot of guys really overthink things like this. You can contact her by opening like you were contacting an old friend and then build attraction from there. In an aspect like this, you shouldn't come on too strong because you are coming out of the blue and so an opener that would work on Tinder might not work as well with this. When I have contacted old girlfriends I usually just say something like "Hey stranger, where has life taken you in all this time?"

Something simple like that is fine because she will feel comfortable replying and making conversation and once you have planned a time to meet up for coffee or something to catch up and got her number, that is generally when you should start building an attraction to be more than just friends. You shouldn't be super flirty right off the bat and if you are that will probably hurt your chances of getting a coffee date. This isn't a dating scenario until the coffee date so keep the flirting to the date and turn it up slowly.

Hope this helps!

Thanks man! Gonna give it a go!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Bobby bouche wrote:
LearnEasyDating.com wrote:
Bobby bouche wrote:

Hope this helps!

Thanks man! Gonna give it a go!

Of course, let me know if I can help in any other way! :)

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q