PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:17 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Can you expand on #8. I think you know why I am asking. Thanks haha

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:26 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
In a big city like mine, there are many people trying to make a quick dollar off of people. It's just Manhattan, an oily, exciting and endless city. #8 is just about some good common sense, that is always important.

There are a lot of crooks, hookers, and jokers that take advantage of morons. Never happened to me, but I hear about these things form tourists who come here. Just be a smart lad, use your common sense in the city, and nobody should fuck with you. And "don't take free drinks from anybody" is a rule I go buy. I seldom let people buy me drinks anyway, so that's all I really meant. I also do know that you mentioned online dating, so the rules are the same. Nothing fancy here, it may have been redundant but I like writing "refresher" posts.

Pretty solid advice. I grew up in NYC so I haven't experienced it as an adult. I moved away at 18, but I will take this into account. Thanks man.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game