PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:08 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
I was feeling nervous and tired so I wasn't my usual funny/witty self; unfortunately this has persisted....

You already received good responses, but I have to address this, because it's said on this forum so often. What in the world are we as men afraid of when it comes to women? What is making you nervous? They have NO power of you or your happiness. The human male is the only mammal in which the male is often nervous around the female version of the species. Do male lions get scared when they see a female lioness? Do big bucks get nervous when they see a deer? Or do they understand that they're bigger, stronger, and faster and respond accordingly? We have to get over that shit. Nothing about a woman or anything she may do should strike fear in you as a man. You've been living your life before her, and will continue to do so during or after her.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Eddie I was looking more for situational strategy, and problem solving not psychological analysis and philosophy lol
I suppose your question has to do with underlying beliefs and one's mindset. why would a person let someone else determine how they feel? and in feeling nervous does one create a "self-fulfilling prophecy"?

She hasn't given me any "shit tests" or "qualifications" as some call it... she just didn't respond after I sent her that badly written date invite.... according to my chick friend, in regards to what I wrote, she would of not considered that "serious or normal" .....

Last edited by felipe89 on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
I was feeling nervous and tired so I wasn't my usual funny/witty self; unfortunately this has persisted....

You already received good responses, but I have to address this, because it's said on this forum so often. What in the world are we as men afraid of when it comes to women? What is making you nervous? They have NO power of you or your happiness. The human male is the only mammal in which the male is often nervous around the female version of the species. Do male lions get scared when they see a female lioness? Do big bucks get nervous when they see a deer? Or do they understand that they're bigger, stronger, and faster and respond accordingly? We have to get over that shit. Nothing about a woman or anything she may do should strike fear in you as a man. You've been living your life before her, and will continue to do so during or after her.
Yes, but women are trained to act in such a way that makes a man feel and look two inches tall when she determines he is not right for her. Guys naturally don't want to have to feel that way, so they get nervous and have performance anxiety because they don't want to screw up.

This is why some pua's develop extreme approach techniques which overshadow any negative response from the women. Or on the flip side, are so casual and aloof about their approach that it doesn't trigger the nasty rejection response in women.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:29 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Yes, but women are trained to act in such a way that makes a man feel and look two inches tall when she determines he is not right for her. Guys naturally don't want to have to feel that way, so they get nervous and have performance anxiety because they don't want to screw up.
My point is.. Yeah, but so what? It's a feeling.. What the hell is a feeling going to do to you. Man up and get over the weak petty bullshit. She has the ability to potentially make you feel uncomfortable.. And that is scary? The thought of that is laughable.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

what I was wondering earlier, is if she was just giving these compliments just as a test to see how I'd react or she's just very superficial. also people who come from traditional English society or the south (southern hospitality) are this way as well....

I think I forgot one principal: "give less than you get"

When I reengage her next week w a message. I thought about saying: "Hey, I hope your not that kind of girl that tells everyone that they are lovely ;P".... Obviously some things get lost in interpretation or in text message so I wonder if assuming that she is one way or "qualifying" her is not the right way to go

Note: it's not so much that i'm interested in this one chick; There are plenty; I'm just trying to learn from the situation...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

This x 10000

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Dude just set up the date and bang her. Stop trying to be clever.
^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:02 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Dude just set up the date and bang her. Stop trying to be clever.
^
^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

you guys make it sound like the one key factor between success and failure is confidence...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

That chick returned my message with this "Thanks, man. I'll definitely ping you when I get back in town. I'm in Kansas City with my family now then I'm off to Spain and back on the 18th."...

should I initiate conversation with her at the end of the month? or let her reach out to me?