How do you keep your girlfriend?



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships


Forum rules


Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.


2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.



Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:21 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:35 am
Posts: 90
I've met this gorgeous rican girl about a month ago. We've been having a really good time, very compatible. She and I both agree to get in a relationship. But the thing is that she is very flirty and gets showered with compliments on social media and in real life. She has tons of fucking orbiters, so telling her to not talk to guys is literally impossible. I'm afraid to loose this girl because so far it's as if I can't maintain a long term relationship. My last girlfriend was stolen from me... I found out that it was because I was not on top of my shit after getting into a relationship. And it was me not exposing my self to her and showing my vulnerability and telling my story.


What advice do you guys have?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:16 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: Romania
general-questions/guide-how-keep-girlfriend-vt203883.html

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:22 pm
Posts: 209
Never telling a woman she can't talk to guys, would be a good start...

_________________
REBORN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2539
NewbieCasanova wrote:
I've met this gorgeous rican girl about a month ago. We've been having a really good time, very compatible. She and I both agree to get in a relationship. But the thing is that she is very flirty and gets showered with compliments on social media and in real life. She has tons of fucking orbiters, so telling her to not talk to guys is literally impossible. I'm afraid to loose this girl because so far it's as if I can't maintain a long term relationship. My last girlfriend was stolen from me... I found out that it was because I was not on top of my shit after getting into a relationship. And it was me not exposing my self to her and showing my vulnerability and telling my story.


What advice do you guys have?




Be great in bed. Give the girl a lot of orgasms. Keep fit at the gym (weights). Stay emotionally-centered (don't react to everything). Keep texting light ,fun and sexual. Keep yourself busy with your career (not waking up, putting on PJ's and watching TV all day with your girl on a weekday, etc). Live in the moment. Tease, be playful.

If you do these things, she'll never want to leave.

Be aware of the "fun to negative" ratio. Avoid constantly having serious talks. Don't bitch over text much.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:35 am
Posts: 90
But what if im a high school student? How do i keep busy?


I go to the gym regularly, have a job, own a car, groom reguarly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:55 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title

Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:34 pm
Posts: 3977
NewbieCasanova wrote:
But what if im a high school student? How do i keep busy?


I go to the gym regularly, have a job, own a car, groom reguarly.

Arch is lost when something doesn't conform to his "do this/don't do that" mantra or his black/white/good/bad/right/wrong dichotomies to solving the woman problem. Be gentle with him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:17 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Posts: 2864
Know and embody that You Are The Fucking Man! (in a non arrogant, non cocky, non dickhole manner).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:48 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:23 am
Posts: 3490
R.C wrote:
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/general-questions/guide-how-keep-girlfriend-vt203883.html



Lol, did everyone overlook this because it reads like a thesis? OP, most of your answers are here. Nice stuff R.C

_________________
In a funk? Read this

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7596
Location: United States
NewbieCasanova wrote:
But what if im a high school student?


Fuck keeping a girlfriend young squire, I challenge you to bang at least 10 more girls before graduation.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:02 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 pm
Posts: 78
Location: DUBAI
Quote:
Be great in bed. Give the girl a lot of orgasms. Keep fit at the gym (weights). Stay emotionally-centered (don't react to everything). Keep texting light ,fun and sexual. Keep yourself busy with your career (not waking up, putting on PJ's and watching TV all day with your girl on a weekday, etc). Live in the moment. Tease, be playful.

If you do these things, she'll never want to leave.

Be aware of the "fun to negative" ratio. Avoid constantly having serious talks. Don't bitch over text much.


Well said ! This is all you need to do !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:21 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:12 pm
Posts: 585
Location: Croatia
Arch Stanton wrote:
Be great in bed. Give the girl a lot of orgasms.


This seems to me the only advice that really matters. Other things will add up on their own, but owning her in bed is n1 thing you need to master.

_________________
Uncertainty is the root of all progress and all growth.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 pm 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:23 am
Posts: 3490
Cross De Lena wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
Be great in bed. Give the girl a lot of orgasms.


This seems to me the only advice that really matters. Other things will add up on their own, but owning her in bed is n1 thing you need to master.



Ehhh, it's great in the short term but the OP wants to keep the girlfriend.

_________________
In a funk? Read this

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this-game-vt197398.html?hilit=Patience%20in%20this%20game


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:28 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Zealot

Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm
Posts: 456
Location: North Kent, England
Cross De Lena wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
Be great in bed. Give the girl a lot of orgasms.


This seems to me the only advice that really matters. Other things will add up on their own, but owning her in bed is n1 thing you need to master.


I disagree.

I've had friends of ex girlfriends come to me wanting to fuck because they'd heard how good I was from my girlfriend (not meaning to brag, I didn't fuck them, but this is to make a point) but that didn't stop her from upping and leaving out of no where.

Being good in bed and giving your girl orgasms is a big thing, but there's a lot of other stuff that matters.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link