Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: 2nd date with ex.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I dated a girl about two years ago and cut contact after the break up. Started talking again about two months ago and I set up a date but blew her off a few times. Finally went out Friday for dinner then drinks. Over dinner She had brought up good memories of our past and asked why didn't we go out more when we previously dated. We then went to a piano bar and had several beers. She sang me her favorite song and kept flirting, often looking at my lips. The night ended with her hugging me then I said hey! And kissed her. She ended up shoving her tongue in my mouth and went for about 30 seconds. Afterwards she said we should go out again. I said sure. Later that night she text me saying "thanks for dinner and that it was a fun." I said no problem and that we'll have go go out again sometime soon (probably a mistake on my half of showing to much interest). Clearly she has a high attraction level at the end of the night. I waited four days and called to set up a date. No answer but I figure she'll get back to me if she's interested. I figure if not I'll hit her up next Wednesday (7 days from now). I'm not to worried about the out come but more about my sticking points. I feel like I'm to much of a cold fish at times but I have been studying Corey Wayne and feel pretty confident in his teachings. My main question is about snap chat. I haven't been sending them directly to her but occasionally I post a to my story and occasionally I check her snap story as well. I know that's not considered contact. My question is should I be ignoring her snap stories since I'm not contacting her? The way I see the phone is that it's for setting dates only. Also on that note, I am not much of a texter, since she hasn't answered my call and now I'm waiting till next week to try again. Should I try calling again or just text. The first time I called I didn't leave a voicemail. Still haven't heard a response back but I assume she forgot or is testing me since I was weak in my past. Should I leave something simple next time? (Example) "hey, give me a call back!"

Feel free to critique and leave your opinions.

Post subject: Re: 2nd date with ex.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:52 am 
Read My Book

Any form of attention is contact. "Liking" a facebook status, a picture on instagram, or viewing an online dating profile is contact. Any awareness that you're giving her attention whether directly or indirectly is considered contact.

She knows you called. If you want to send a message saying "hey, you get my call?" you can. If she responds yes or "yes I was busy" don't reply, just ignore her until she reaches out again. If she says no, you can call again. But i'd personally leave it. She'll reach out when she's ready.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com