PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys my name is James and i'm a 25 year old half Turk half English man living in İzmir - Turkey.

I was introduced the PUA community after years of depression and loneliness and by reading a book that has absolutely nothing to do with PUA but was the one that pushed me out of my comfort zone. The book was The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho if wondering.

I think my main reason here is to start action in PU life. I want to start somewhere but because of my Approach Anxiety i'm making no progress and gathering all the info for nothing. :(

My backstory is bit depressing, raised by a single british mother and had an abusive father which is probably why i ended up being a virgin at the age of 25.(I know fuck me amirite ? ).

I hope to learn and share all of my experiences with all of you and hopefully reach my full potential or at least die trying :mrgreen:

Bit of a long post but i'm an enthuastic guy who generally doesn't speak much about himself so i got carried away a bit.

PS: would appreciate some tips for level 1 starters and stuff about Approach Anxiety.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:09 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome To The Forum!

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

closing-and-day/topic189168.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Let me know if you have any questions..

Just post them here an I'll respond when I get time.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:30 am 
Black Belt

Welcome bro.
Sorry to hear about your upbringing, but remember all there is, is lessons. And everything you've learnt is for a reason and has made you the person you are today.

Start by talking to strangers wherever possible. As you go about your life, try to speak to people just a little bit longer than is necessary. The people who serve you at shops, ask them a question before you walk away. Get used to that social chit-chat, the more you do it the more comfortable you will get. Good luck