Post subject: Need advice !!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i am 20 years old and work at a sports bar and grill as a food runner, and about 3 weeks ago it opened up and I started introducing myself to all the workers (at this point I've never even heard about pua or game, although i am in college and have been with women before, i never considered myself any good at it). So to get into my story all the bartenders are attractive and in their late twenties early thirties, so I naturally didn't think anything of it until one of the bartenders began flirting with me, and so over the course of 3 shifts working with her i started flirting back to the best of my ability again i have never known about pua at this point. Eventually one friday night late the restaurant slowed down and i began talking, now realizing that i made a few mistakes with body language (leaning in too much, and lack of touching) and no negging, i did my best to make conversation and she began grabbing onto me and walked arm in arm with me, started laughing at my every sentence and so i decided ill ask flr her number one day after flirting with her more. Next shift I was able to flirt a little more as the restaurant was slow on a Wednesday night, however i was a pussy cause the boss was there and didnt ask. Friday night came up again and i told myself i had to ask at some point in thr night, ( yes i know im caring too much about one girl, im trying to learn to fix this by approaching more women now) to my surprise she left early friday night and before she made it out i said "what no goodbye?" And she said "im sorry and rushed over and hugged me" at which point i said "id really like to take you out" she giggled and rhetorically asked "you'd like to take me out? " paused then said " ask me again when you see me and I'll give you my number", well i saw her the very next night Saturday night, and all the other coworkers were actinng strange leading me to believe she told everyone i asked her out, perhaps a test i thought to see i f i was serious, or maybe she was making a joke of it, or was looking for validation from other since she is 27 and im 20, idk, anyways I proceeded to ask her for her number at the end of the night, got it and texted her sunday night which i text "hey, it's macgyver(work related joke), hope you werent stuck too much longer the other night :)" she replied "hi cutie pie! Fuck that place haha i did get stuck" and i stupidly said " what happened to the big tough girl who told tony(our boss) that she only works friday nights?" I asked this since she told me she only works friday nights and made sure she had her Saturday nights off but ending up working Saturday night anyways, i asked with the anticipation that she would reply with something that would lead me to say something like "you better be free this Saturday night " so i could take her out, but she never replied to the question. So is it too late should i move on or do you think if I actually try and build attraction and neg in person this Wednesday night at work that i will have a chance to take her out?

Post subject: Re: Need advice !!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:32 pm 
Read My Book

1) Overthinking.

2) Where are these women you said you would approach so that you could overcome putting this much energy into one girl? Have you begun that yet? How many women have you approached after you've gotten her number?

3) You're being just a tad bit hesitant, because of course " You don't wanna mess up", but thats the key to being successful. Not being afraid to mess up and dealing with the bitters and the sweets regardless. I think you need to get off the forum and focus on work more than the girl. Flirt with her at work, and the moment theres a window, invite her out with you RIGHT AFTER WORK, to go grab a drink. You work with the girl. Don't abuse the number. If she doesn't respond you'll see her again. And what you do in person is far more important than what you say in a text message. Its a electronic message on a cell phone.. Its really NOTHING. Especially when its someone you see often. If you lived with a woman and she didn't reply to your text would you trip? Or would you just acknowledge and understand that you'll see her when she gets home?

4) You can secure this if you be cool and remember to be assertive. Do NOT double text if a message goes unresponded to. AND do not "Plan" and "set up" messages... The way you tried to set up asking her out. Thats corny. Deal with the conversation in the moment. A window will always present to take a girl out, you just have to engage and capitalize when that moment presents itself.

Focus doing your best at work, building circle social, saving your money, and you'll get the girl. She's already into. Now just coast to the finish.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com