PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I am thinking of quitting my hobby (BJJ) in order to game more. so it means the only fitness i will be getting is from walking around for 2 hours every day doing daygame. Is this a good or bad idea?

I know this is my own decision to make but it will still be interesting to hear other people's opinions

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:01 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I am thinking of quitting my hobby (BJJ) in order to game more. so it means the only fitness i will be getting is from walking around for 2 hours every day doing daygame. Is this a good or bad idea?

I know this is my own decision to make but it will still be interesting to hear other people's opinions
Do you have Autism?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:03 pm 
Read My Book

Theres no good or bad idea..

Would you prefer more social options, a wider social circle, and more women to sleep with or would you prefer to be more in shape, fit, and healthy? Thats on you.

You can always slice it and do one hour of both. Or you can spend the next few months gaming and come back to fitness later. But all in all, i guess it makes sense because you're here, and not the bodybuilding forums.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:42 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's not an "either/or" thing, OP.

A man can, and should, do both.

And if you are even slightly intelligent with a great body, women will be all over you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:01 am 

Quote:
It's not an "either/or" thing, OP.

A man can, and should, do both.

And if you are even slightly intelligent with a great body, women will be all over you.
LMFAO... right. That's why I come across guys better looking than me or with a "better body" and I've pulled from them... it's important you realize that yeah there are some girls that you'll struggle to get... but that's true of many features on a guy from style to physique to personality.

Yeah you should learn some shit about game bro... there is an attitude... a presence that must accompany that "body" or it means nothing... in fact that "attitude" is way more important. Ever have a future NFL player tell you that you look like a king and that "women should ask to have my babies"? That's what that "attitude" will do.

Yeah it's important to treat your body right and definitely goes a long way to have a nice body... but without the mind behind it you're pretty much going to be gameless. The attitude and mentality are super important and will get you laid as much or way more than a good body. To have them compliment eachother is obviously best.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:36 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
there is an attitude... a presence that must accompany that "body" or it means nothing...
Yes. Even if a guy does engage women, it's simply not enough to be the hot as hell guy - you must know how to have a woman intrigued and aching to see you. This presence you speak of does most of the heavy lifting because it can't not be matched with tight verbal game. The presence is a self fulfilling prophecy: The girl subconsciously thinks, "he wouldn't be displaying this presence if he didn't have the reference points and social proof to back it up." And it can't be faked. It just can't.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:25 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You can still get a decent body with body weight workouts. Now, do you really need to game more?

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yes. Even if a guy does engage women, it's simply not enough to be the hot as hell guy - you must know how to have a woman intrigued and aching to see you.

Yes, we've been over these platitudes before (not knocking your post, as I agree).

A dominant male can have good gym ethic, and good mental game. It's not an "either or" . A man just needs to get off the couch. And walking is not exercise, FWIW.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:02 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
If by using the platitude "even slightly intelligent" you mean "has the reference experience, inner/outer game, verbal rap, demeanor and chops of a seasoned playboy" then I agree.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I wasn't ripping your post. ;)

It just seems this topic always devolvesinto "inner game is more important, man."

We know this. It's not advice.

There are a ton of ripped, emotionally-uncentered men who can attract women initially, but quickly lose them.

Men should do both. It's not an "either/or".

If a man has time to play Final Fantasy or watch sports, he has time to go to the fucking gym.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Yes. Even if a guy does engage women, it's simply not enough to be the hot as hell guy - you must know how to have a woman intrigued and aching to see you.

Yes, we've been over these platitudes before (not knocking your post, as I agree).

A dominant male can have good gym ethic, and good mental game. It's not an "either or" . A man just needs to get off the couch. And walking is not exercise, FWIW.
Agreed but you place a Gym life over attitude... honestly attitude creates a Gym life... a dominant male persona... a masculine male presence.

You always say Gym first, I agree gym is important but you should at least have a clue why... it's got shit to do with attractiveness you look and more to do the attractiveness you feel...

Your gym routine tends to give you confidence but not always. A steady physical exercise is excellent for mental health and that is more important than having a 6 pack as it creates a presence.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I agree that the confidence and endorphins (feel good chemicals) from the gym are more important than a six pack, for sure. And more important to women than a six pack, IMHO.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Also you used to only talk about fitness until more than one user pointed out your ignorance. Now you just blatantly lie about game by trying to hybridize things said by others with your jersey shore attitude.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:23 am 

Quote:
I agree that the confidence and endorphins (feel good chemicals) from the gym are more important than a six pack, for sure. And more important to women than a six pack, IMHO.
Not just endorphins, the testosterone too, it helps create an masculine attitude.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I typical bjj session is about 2 hours or under a few nights a week so why don't you have the time for both?