Approach to instant f-close in 15 minutes



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening




Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:07 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:30 am
Posts: 1
I walked out of a bank beside my apartment building when an HB8 brunette was about to walk in.

I was caught off guard, I wasn't sarging and wasn't expecting an HB to appear right there when I left the bank, so I just said "You're cute" and smiled. She smiled and said thanks, and I knew she had some interest. I decided to try a quick # close routine I saw on YouTube, I asked over my shoulder "Are you single?" She stopped at the door and said "uhmmmm yessss" playfully. "Do you think I'm attractive?" I said. "You're cute" she smiled. "Okay put your number on my phone" I handed her my phone and she punched in her number as I teased her a bit, like that was easy. She gave back my phone and said "text me sometime" before she went into the bank.

It was the quickest # close I ever got, and it felt great. It left me thinking, because I was right beside my apartment, and because she seemed to like how direct I was, maybe I should have tried an instant f-close, which I have never attempted in my life.

I'm thinking, if a girl gives me her number 10 seconds into an approach, I should pivot to a same-day f-close routine. And i'm not talking about approach to instant date, to kiss close outside, to f-close all in one day routine. I'm talking APPROACH TO F-CLOSE IN 15 MINUTES.

For example, with the HB8 above, after the 10-second # close, I could say "I can tell your adventurous. what's the craziest thing you've ever done?" Whatever she says, if she's giving me major IOI in her body language, I can go for a kiss right there within 1 minute. From there, ride the adrenaline, invite her to my apartment, and f-close in 15 minutes.

Has any of you tried an approach to instant f-close in 15-20 minutes? Heard of anyone else try it?

If I tried this say 100 times, how many times do you think it would work?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:27 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 9:27 pm
Posts: 216
If you want to go for the same day lay..since she was going into the bank when you were coming out (it would've worked-out in your favor alot better if she was coming out of the bank)..you could give her a goodbye hug (kino) after you got her number. And while your hands are around her back, just place a tracking device on her back. Since your apartment is right near the bank..go back to your apartment, and open up your device's screen that shows you where she is inside of the bank. Then when you see that she's getting ready to leave the bank..quickly dash out of your apartment to meet her, and tell her that you want to show her your cool little tracking device equipment at your apartment, and show her how it works. And Wallah! You have pulled her back to your apartment. Now all you have to do is use her shocked and creeped-out emotions to your advantage (emotional spike..a huge emotional spike at that) and just verbally and physically escalate to sex!


Haha Just kidding! :lol:


Here's the real thing that you could've or should've done if you wanted to get her to a same day lay


Step#1: While you're still talking to her outside of the bank, seed the pull in a way that you tell her that are going to go get some breakfast or lunch soon (depending on what time of the day it is, morning or afternoon). Make sure that this place is within walking distance. Right now, i would definitely tell her that you would like to have a quick lunch or breakfast with her at this place. If she says that she already ate, just say that you will get her a cup of coffee or water, you just want to go to this public place just to talk to her for a few minutes (false time constraint) becuase you are interested in her, and so you can get to know more about her. And so that you can tell her more about yourself. Make sure that you say all of this shit to her.


Step#2: If you weren't going anywhere for lunch..well guess what..you are now. LOl You don't want to tell her to come to your apartment for breakfast or lunch right now, because most girls would be creeped-out by that extremely forward suggestion this early in the interaction. There is a possibility that she may very well say "Okay", but you have to always keep in mind that she only just met you, and she barely knows anything about you. If you suggest that she come back to your apartment right now..you may risk losing this girl by making such a forward request this early. She probably wants to still ask you some more questions and get to know more about you before coming home with you. So you want to give her the opportunity to do just that.


Step#3: Tell her you'll just wait for her outside of the bank while you take a smoke break. Even if you don't smoke, just lie..just use that excuse because it will just make sense to her logically. If you don't smoke, then just amuse yourself on your phone while you wait for her to come out of the bank. Using the "smoke break excuse" just kinda tells her brain that you have another reason why you're waiting outside of the bank, that is not only just about her. If you just tell her that you're only going to wait outside just for her, and not use the smoking a cigarette thing as an excuse..she may get creeped-out. From what i read in your field report..you already have her attracted to you and reached the "hook point", so now you want to work on comfort. It is very important to come across as non-creepy as possible to girls when you are trying to pull them from cold-approach.


Step#4: When she finally comes out of the bank, LEAD HER WITH YOUR FRAME!!! Chances are, that she has her car parked at the bank parking lot. Just tell her that the place that you want to go with her to for lunch or breakfast, is close to the bank (make sure that this is an actual place, and that it is actually is in close proximity to the bank). She should agree. Casually get into her car with her (just don't make a big deal about it) like it's no big deal at all. Why get into her car with her??..Because if you don't..she will probably just drive off back to her home (and not actually drive to the breakfast or lunch location to meet you there) and flakes on you. But if you go into her car with her, then she has no choice but to take you to where you need her to take you to. If she asks you were your car is, just tell her that you live close, and you walked to the bank. And off you go to the breakfast or lunch location.


Step#5: Lead her direction-wise to this breakfast or lunch location (the bounce location). Here's where you just vibe with her. You should be showing her the full spectrum of your personality here. While on this insta-date with her..make her laugh, tease (neg) her, qualify her, kino her (high-fives, hugs, holding her hand, kisses on her cheek and forehead, sitting or standing close to her at her side to where your arm hips or leg is touching her arm hips or leg, etc), and seed the pull back to your apartment as the insta-date is winding down. You can say "I live close, you can just park your car at my apartment" "I'll show you my place, and my cool collection (it could be your dvd collection, music collection, or art collection, whatever it is)". Give her "plausible deniability" to come over to your place. She may want to come over to your place deep down inside of her heart, but she may not do it unless you give her "plausible deniability" (a good excuse for her to come inside your apartment). I used my portrait art collection as "plausible deniability" to pull an HB8 back to my apartment after the date. That field report is on this forum (field-reports/hb8-shy-introverted-brunette-cutie-day-1st-date-vt200105.html)


Step#6: Once she's at your place..chill out and give her space for about 10 minutes (do no escalation on her at all during this time period). Actually show her the collection that you promised that you would show her. Maybe even use a "takeaway" (i use takeaways alot! The suspense kinda drives girls crazy lol) by going to the bathroom or getting something for her to drink. After about 2 to 5 more minutes later..slowly verbally and physically escalate to sex. Done!


I guess you can use this reply to your post, as a step-by-step script to follow just in case you want to do bank pulls now. LOL Doing it the way that i detailed here may actually take you longer than 15 minutes to get the lay, but i promise you that you will get the lay if you do it right.


-G

_________________
LEARNING GAME IS LAME!..Right up until the point when you will eventually see a hot girl standing or sitting right in front of you. In that moment..you will wish that you had learned game!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:14 pm
Posts: 688
stormshadow wrote:
I walked out of a bank beside my apartment building when an HB8 brunette was about to walk in.

I was caught off guard, I wasn't sarging and wasn't expecting an HB to appear right there when I left the bank, so I just said "You're cute" and smiled. She smiled and said thanks, and I knew she had some interest. I decided to try a quick # close routine I saw on YouTube, I asked over my shoulder "Are you single?" She stopped at the door and said "uhmmmm yessss" playfully. "Do you think I'm attractive?" I said. "You're cute" she smiled. "Okay put your number on my phone" I handed her my phone and she punched in her number as I teased her a bit, like that was easy. She gave back my phone and said "text me sometime" before she went into the bank.

It was the quickest # close I ever got, and it felt great. It left me thinking, because I was right beside my apartment, and because she seemed to like how direct I was, maybe I should have tried an instant f-close, which I have never attempted in my life.

I'm thinking, if a girl gives me her number 10 seconds into an approach, I should pivot to a same-day f-close routine. And i'm not talking about approach to instant date, to kiss close outside, to f-close all in one day routine. I'm talking APPROACH TO F-CLOSE IN 15 MINUTES.

For example, with the HB8 above, after the 10-second # close, I could say "I can tell your adventurous. what's the craziest thing you've ever done?" Whatever she says, if she's giving me major IOI in her body language, I can go for a kiss right there within 1 minute. From there, ride the adrenaline, invite her to my apartment, and f-close in 15 minutes.

Has any of you tried an approach to instant f-close in 15-20 minutes? Heard of anyone else try it?

If I tried this say 100 times, how many times do you think it would work?


Getting a number close and getting a lay are massive leagues apart.

I've gotten kisses within 2-3 minutes of meeting a woman - but likewise getting a kiss and getting laid are leagues apart.

In a daytime setting, where an HB has things to do, and you have to create comfort (make her comfortable enough to come over by you, a total stranger) escalate sexually, etc would simply take more than 15 minutes (significantly more possibly in a nightime/club setting where a mixture of alcohol and the atmosphere might break her barriers down, but I digress).

IF you tried this 100 times, unless your game was EXCEPTIONALLY tight AND you were exceptionally lucky, in all likelihood you'd fail, 100 times out of 100. Simply put, you do need some more time.

The Same Day Lay, however, IS possible. I think GFRESH2DEF gave some good advice below, so I won't repeat what he said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:34 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 pm
Posts: 612
Location: San Antonio
I guess you can do the whoel speed thing, but the best sex I've had has been when I've fromed a solid connection with the woman and waited for her to come around.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:09 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 5021
Location: New York City
Guys tend to over estimate the emotion a woman is feeling.

We think that just because we're feeling something that they're feeling it as well. Women tend to reflection our positives back to us, as to not offend us if they like us, but its as deep to them as we think it is.

Not to say that the 15 minute f close isn't possible because its certainly doable. Theres something called the apocalypse opener.. You basically walk up to a woman and say " Hey".. She says " Hey" .. You say " What are you doing today?" She says " i don't know.." You say " You wanna come home with me?" - And then you look her square in the eyes, hold frame, and wait for her to respond. It's said to work 2 out of 10 times. And i've personally see it work.

Thats something you could give a shot this weekend. You could post your results right here on the forum.

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messenger - Email: EddieFews@Gmail.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:13 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:14 pm
Posts: 688
Eddie Fews wrote:
Guys tend to over estimate the emotion a woman is feeling.

We think that just because we're feeling something that they're feeling it as well. Women tend to reflection our positives back to us, as to not offend us if they like us, but its as deep to them as we think it is.

Not to say that the 15 minute f close isn't possible because its certainly doable. Theres something called the apocalypse opener.. You basically walk up to a woman and say " Hey".. She says " Hey" .. You say " What are you doing today?" She says " i don't know.." You say " You wanna come home with me?" - And then you look her square in the eyes, hold frame, and wait for her to respond. It's said to work 2 out of 10 times. And i've personally see it work.

Thats something you could give a shot this weekend. You could post your results right here on the forum.


I'm not saying that it doesn't work, but I highly, HIGHLY, HIGHLY, doubt that 2 out of 10 times number.

There are a couple youtube videos of both men and women approaching 100 persons of the opposite sex and immediately asking for sex - not in a crude way either. In at least two of those, the guys rate was 0 for 100. The women's rate was somewhere close to 40-50% or so.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline
Dedicated Member

Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:14 pm
Posts: 688
I should mention - my responses are to a daytime, street, first time approach setting. I'm more than willing to admit that night time/club or other types of settings would have a much higher possibility of success.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:59 pm 
Offline
Read My Book
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:08 pm
Posts: 5021
Location: New York City
ChocolatePUA wrote:
I should mention - my responses are to a daytime, street, first time approach setting. I'm more than willing to admit that night time/club or other types of settings would have a much higher possibility of success.


I haven't seen any of those videos, nor have I done enough to get a ratio on whether its 2 out of 10; thats just what the projection is said to be. However, it is more than just walking up and nonchalant asking a woman for sex. It's more so about approaching with that sheer high level confidence you would approach with while you're "in the zone" which every woman is pretty much handing out their numbers when thats your standard. It's about the held eye contact without flinch right after asking, waiting for a response. And its about actually having some experience; this ain't something for a new guy to roll out of bed and decide he's going to pull off. You have to be at least decent.

I've only pulled it off once after 3 tries. Haven't really done it much since then. It would be great though if the experience guys on the forum made a collective post in which we all went out one weekend and agreed to give it 10 tries each and report our results to the post.

I'll post the links to the opener here: http://bristollair.com/2008/outer-game/ ... se-opener/

And a similar one here: shock-and-awe-technique-by-ciaran-not-apocalypse-opener-vt84634.html

_________________
Need Coaching? For 1 on 1 Coaching via Skype, Phone or Instant Messenger - Email: EddieFews@Gmail.com

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link