PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:06 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Uh, yes it does quote the study.
Maybe I'm wrong. Why don't you quote an actual passage from the article that comes directly from the study as opposed to Ellie Zolfagharifard's interpretation. I couldn't find one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

UPDATE 2:

After the nudes, I thought that was pretty bold for her to do to someone she just flaked on.

She was continuing dialogue hard, and kept messaging me despite my unresponsive/careless replies. I had decided to give her another chance, and set up a rendezvous for after our Saturday night apart. (She even expressed excitement for this). Cynical me had an orbiter of mine ready as backup that night.

Everything seemed to be going as planned, and at the end of the night she even said she was walking over. 5 mins after she claimed to be walking over, she texted that she felt sick again, and cancelled. (Thank goodness for the backup)

I replied with "it was fun" and deleted her number, and ignored everything she sent that night. They were mostly just sadfaces, and apologies.

After one week of no contact, I got a message from her out of the blue:

"Just wanted to put it out there that you are an absolutely awesome wonderful kind person. I enjoyed every minute I spent with you, you make me feel alive, and wish tons of happiness for you ❤️

You'll find the girl who's happy and healthy enough to keep up with your uncrushable spirit."

Despite many's skepticism, she really is an HB10. Sex was great, and physically, she's a fucking unicorn for my "type". I fucked 3 other chicks since - an HB6, HB8 (my orbiter), and an HB7, and the only one who was half decent was my orbiter. HB7 was so terrible, she was sore within 5 mins of slow, steady stuff and was paranoid about me finishing on her afterwards.

Can you enlightened gentlemen please explain:

- What happened? (I agree with some of the posters, she probably had some other dick, and it may not have panned out for her)
- Why she decided to even send this message? (Is this guilt, or a plea?)
- How should I handle this? (Ideally, I want to still bed her in the future)

Thanks for your guidance so far!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
UPDATE 2:
She was continuing dialogue hard, and kept messaging me despite my unresponsive/careless replies. I had decided to give her another chance, and set up a rendezvous for after our Saturday night apart. (She even expressed excitement for this). Cynical me had an orbiter of mine ready as backup that night.
Too much texting. Makes you look like you don't have a job/passion.
Quote:
Everything seemed to be going as planned, and at the end of the night she even said she was walking over.
This isn't clear. You were on a date with her? Or you were out with friends, and she texted you at the end of the night she was coming to your place?
Quote:
5 mins after she claimed to be walking over, she texted that she felt sick again, and cancelled. (Thank goodness for the backup)
Lack of attraction. Or you weren't doing it in bed for her.

Quote:
I replied with "it was fun" and deleted her number, and ignored everything she sent that night. They were mostly just sadfaces, and apologies.
LOL at her apologies and sad face emojis.

I didn't like your response at all. You have to learn to be patient with 9's and 10's. "It was fun" is a butthurt reply and emotional, and the opposite of patience.

I assume you still would like to fuck the girl, but not make her priority. So this is how it's handled:

Her: I can't make it, I'm sick again.
You: Cool, I'm good either way.

Take her off that pedestal a bit, bro.

Or:

You: Feel better!

We both know the sick excuse was bullshit, and that's what makes that reply so effective. She knows you know it's bullshit, too. This is the ultimate "I'm good with it" reply in this scenario.

You did well by not responding to her for a week. Most guys could not handle not replying, and lose their shit emotionally, then get blocked, lol.

Quote:

"Just wanted to put it out there that you are an absolutely awesome wonderful kind person.

Translation: You're too much of a nice guy, and I'm looking to be pinned down by a bad boy.

Quote:
I enjoyed every minute I spent with you, you make me feel alive, and wish tons of happiness for you ❤️
Sounds like a drunk text. Not a bad thing. The worst text is no text.

Quote:
You'll find the girl who's happy and healthy enough to keep up with your uncrushable spirit."
Big, red flags with this one. It's almost as if she's admitting she manipulated you and tried to crush your spirit.

Quote:
Despite many's skepticism, she really is an HB10.
Oh, I believe it. Sassy little diva game player who's been spoiled her entire life by men. You have to be the chill, indifferent, cocky guy.

I ran into a girl I have a crush on (my gf knows) where she tends bar. She's a stone cold 10. Absurdly attractive. There were a group of guys fawning over her, telling her life story "Hey Sarah, I made @2k in sales today" or "Wow, we really kicked ass today, the owner of the store came in, gave mea raise" etc, lol. Just verbal peackocking that any 10 with a brain will immediately recognize as nonsense and insecure.

I leaned into the dudes' circle and said, while pointing at her "Don't buy this bullshit persona she's putting on for you. This woman is trouble...there's a ninja behind all this who will separate you from your cash, and say anything."

They started laughing, and she turns to me, red-faced and punches her palm. "Sometimes I just want to fucking hit you, she says, as the guys continue to laugh.

Ten minutes later, she comes up to my seat at the bar, puts her hands gently on the table, and looks me in the eye. "I want you to break up with your girlfriend and take me camping," she says.

Quote:
Sex was great, and physically, she's a fucking unicorn for my "type". I fucked 3 other chicks since - an HB6, HB8 (my orbiter), and an HB7, and the only one who was half decent was my orbiter. HB7 was so terrible, she was sore within 5 mins of slow, steady stuff and was paranoid about me finishing on her afterwards.

LOL

Quote:
- What happened? (I agree with some of the posters, she probably had some other dick, and it may not have panned out for her)
Boyfriend or girlfriend combined with not quite enough attraction for you.
Quote:
- Why she decided to even send this message? (Is this guilt, or a plea?)
She cares. Sounds conflicted to me.
Quote:
- How should I handle this? (Ideally, I want to still bed her in the future)

Thanks for your guidance so far!

Don't contact her. Hit the gym hard every other day. Get some muscles going, date other women. See if she hits you back.

If she doesn't hit you back in a month, reach out via text, invite her over:

You: Hey, it's a Netflix beer night over at my place. You're welcome to join.

Your ability to cut her off for a month is a direct contrast with all the weak ass betas blowing up her phone constantly. She reached out to you, because she was thinking about you. Let her stew on her mistake a while longer. You're the prize.

If she declines your dominant, right-to-the-fucking-point text, then you say:

"Cool, have a good one."

And you continue seeing other women, and wait for her to hit you up.

This is how the game is played when trying to sleep with 9's and 10's. It requires absolute patience, the ultimate indifferent, yet kind attitude, and focus.

A 10 like this woman will have many orbiters: a guy they're fucking, a guy they might want to fuck, a guy they are sidelining, a guy they have an emotional connection to, but maybe not physical (sounds like you), a guy who she'll never sleep with, but she loves the attention.

All of these orbiters will organically fade away when she finds a dominant male. A dominant male is fun, chill, slightly indifferent, honest, a bit cocky, lets a woman do most of the talking, but is an absolute monster in the bedroom (not asking "which position?") literally dominating a woman in bed, and then making her orgasm. When you can do this, a woman will not tell you she'll walk over in "five minutes" and then cancel on you. She'll be madly infatuated with you, and want to see you, want to be in your presence as much as possible (usually like a snowball effect...a trickle at first, then more and more).

Your job is to pare way the fuck back on the texts with women. Use the phone for setting meet ups, and talk on the meet ups. Get the point, always try to keep things sexual and fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

"Just wanted to put it out there that you are an absolutely awesome wonderful kind person.

Translation: You're too much of a nice guy, and I'm looking to be pinned down by a bad boy.
Bingo.

Just move on. Take the lessons from this girl and apply them with the next girls.
Quote:
Your job is to pare way the fuck back on the texts with women. Use the phone for setting meet ups, and talk on the meet ups.
Seconded.
Quote:
Despite many's skepticism, she really is an HB10.
means
Quote:
she's a fucking unicorn for my "type".
and nothing more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

Too bad you deleted her #... honestly there is no reason to react like the way you did. When I get these kind of messages now I just shrug them off and find someone else to talk with. I never inject poison or bad vibes into the space between. It's funny, when I flake on a girl, they almost always come back harder. That's the only way you should have reacted.

I would have text her every now and then about how badly I want to make love to her, how I've been jerking off every few days with her pictures, etc. and that she should come over and have sex. Followed by long periods of no contact. Basically what she did to you. You should take this as a lesson and learn from her behavior. All things equal, her overall value was higher than yours and it showed because she always had you reacting to her, not the other way around.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:02 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Next time cut your loses after the 2nd flake. Chick was playing games, and if you allow a chick to play games thats what she'll do. If you fucked her 6 times and she wasnt running to round 7, its over.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I wish these posters would post the *actual* texts they send to these women between the first date, and the attempted second date (blow off).

They won't learn until they divulge their real fuck-ups.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:05 am 

Quote:
I wish these posters would post the *actual* texts they send to these women between the first date, and the attempted second date (blow off).

They won't learn until they divulge their real fuck-ups.
Not really on the OP. She said on her way, FIVE MINUTES later flaked. Thats just game playing. And with all that overly dramtic shit afterwards...chick is just silly. She was chasing...OP was laid back and she still flaked. Again, some chicks just play games.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:48 am 
PUA Forum Leader

They don't do that if you're fucking them right.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:55 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
You should write a thread on how to fuck them right. If you can write it and put a link for these guys that aren't fucking them right, it would avoid these blanket statements.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:10 am 

Quote:
Sure...but then why should he be patient? Time isnt going to make her falsely remember that he was fucking her right. If he isnt fucking her right...what on earth could he have done after the first flake for a diff outcome?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Sometimes they'll give you chances.

Girl is conflicted, IMHO. Emotional connection, no physical.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I found the "happy and healthy" part most alarming. I had never insinuated, or hinted at anything more serious than "fuckbuddy" status, so I found that odd. This makes me think she has some mental issues (surprise surprise), and that she definitely has feelings for me, but they're just not strong enough. I 100% agree that she is and has been conflicted - perhaps an ex or something.

I also think shes the biggest attention whore I've ever met. The little mouse spinning in her head is probably on overdrive with this freeze out.

My killer was that I definitely overtexted, and fed her lust for attention a little too much, and that likely made her lose respect for me. After this text, I thought freezing her out for longer was definitely the play, thankfully, my consultation with Arch-Stanton LLB validated this thought.

An HB6 (another girl) wanted to "exchange numbers and talk on the phone tonight", but I told her texting would be fine.
She's been asking alot of questions which aren't getting answered.
I went on a date with an HB9 last night, (downgraded to 7 after I saw her teeth). K-closed her, and got close to F-close, but she had a strong ASD.

Despite all of this however, the text makes me think i'm in really good shape. I'm definitely gonna cut back on the texts with everyone, and I'll update when I text the HB10 in a few weeks.

Again, really appreciating all of the help.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It is an old post.
I believe she played a pussy game. If she promised her pussy on Sunday and it was only Monday. For the rest of the week you are a sucker for her and she knows it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Update:

I froze her out for a good month. In the meantime she has been liking my shit on Facebook, and invited me to a house party which is going on next week

I invited her to my place for beer and Netflix last night though.

The bitch no showed then apologized by text afterwards:

Me: Hey, I'm having a Netflix and Beer night tonight, and you're invited.
Her: Who is this? (LOL)
Me: Prince charming, I live down the street
Her: Hahahah hey ____ :)
Her: I'm moving btw!
Her: And thanks for the invite :)
Her: I recovered btw, still taking it easy, but doing good now. Hope everything is good with you. (IDK what she's talking about here.)
Me: Good to hear! I should be home around 8 tn, lets catch up then.
Her: Okay :) I'll drop by after work. I'll let you know when im enroute home
Me: OK

Her at 2AM after no showing: Hey just got home... sorry I couldnt make it :( Hope you had a good night.
Me: Haha. Have a good one!

I come home today and she posted some shitty song on Facebook: Bakermat - Don't Want You Back.

Any thoughts on our exchange?

Time to hard-next!