Def inner game problems

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Def inner game problems
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, my problem is that I currently am in a ' I hate women a lot'state. Just thinking about shit like women not apologizing for anything, seeing movies in which the women treat guys like shit and get no punishment for it, using dudes for all kinds of tasks, even in pick-up, they expect you to do all the fucking work like you're walking entertainment, they would start the relationship, hence the entitlement thing, all of this pisses me off and not because of only what it is, but also due to the fact that I can't see a proper way of retalation and that's what I strongly crave for. So I turn to you guys, I get IOIs from time to time, but not when I am in this type of mood and I came to ask you - what the fuck can you actually do to fight with this ?

I may be AFC as fuck,but surely I have to be onto something here ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cool story bro, now what are you going to do about it? Hate, you cant take that shit anywhere. Maybe you should go fuck a prostitute. Or cry that there are no no nice girls anymore and that all those fairy tales you watched as a child lied to you. Or you can smile, walk down the street, say hi to a nice looking girl and see if there is anything going between you both. If not, try the next one. You will find cool girls buddy, I hear you, but you just got to judge them individually.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

No, I get it, things are what they are, but is there really nothing you could do to get your revenge on a bitch and actually feel good about it ? That's what gets me - this feeling that women always win and guys always lose. And even when they do win a bit, women win more.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Usually, resentment is a result of running covert contracts with people. Basically, you have to ask yourself, are you being a certain way to get women and it's not working so you're blaming it on them? You might be using a failing strategy and treating it as an unspoken or covert contract:

1. If I do/say X then women should want to date me.
2. But when I do/say X, they don't respond the way I want.
3. Therefore, I'm angry and resentful toward women because I can't get one right now.
4. Conclusion: They are the problem, not me.

Maybe you should consider that your belief system is problematic and that you should start working on practicing and making changes rather than blaming women for your problems. It is possible to change your outlook and therefore your results. But you have to let go of the need to be right about everything.

Wanna strategize? Let's talk.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

RandyMarsh wrote:
No, I get it, things are what they are, but is there really nothing you could do to get your revenge on a bitch and actually feel good about it ? That's what gets me - this feeling that women always win and guys always lose. And even when they do win a bit, women win more.

Fucking girls that normally would not have given you the time of day, is revenge enough. On a lesser scale..even if you don't fuck them, even number closing or insta-dating girls, that prior to that, would not have given you any chance in hell..is also revenge enough. This is what will eventually happen for you if you study this craft called pickup & self-improvement, and implement it into your lifestyle. Ironically though..by the time you start getting these type of results with girls that would never have given you the time of day in the past (ie number closes, insta-dates, day-2s, sex)..you won't even care about getting revenge on them anymore. You will realize how petty your negative feeling about women were, and you will now see the bigger picture. I also resented women too, prior to and even during my un-wiring of social conditioning and my learning of pickup. I can't say that i've had a change of heart of my negative feelings towards women persay..i just see the bigger picture now. I realized that there's no point in me harboring those petty negative feelings towards women anymore, because it won't change anything if i do. If you want to get revenge on anyone, then that is probably a sign pointing to something being wrong with you. Maybe the person that you should be trying to change is not women, but yourself. You have to understand that women are also a product of social conditioning, just as much (if not more) as us men are. Life is fucking hard man..for us all (women included)! Men as well as women..we're all just trying to get by. Women are only doing the best they can, just as much as we are. The same way that we utilize pickup & self-improvement to empower ourselves..women use feminism to empower themselves.

-G

Last edited by GFRESH2DEF on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:36 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

jasonm wrote:
Usually, resentment is a result of running covert contracts with people. Basically, you have to ask yourself, are you being a certain way to get women and it's not working so you're blaming it on them? You might be using a failing strategy and treating it as an unspoken or covert contract:

1. If I do/say X then women should want to date me.
2. But when I do/say X, they don't respond the way I want.
3. Therefore, I'm angry and resentful toward women because I can't get one right now.
4. Conclusion: They are the problem, not me.

Maybe you should consider that your belief system is problematic and that you should start working on practicing and making changes rather than blaming women for your problems. It is possible to change your outlook and therefore your results. But you have to let go of the need to be right about everything.

I 100% agree with everything that you said here bro. It's definitely an ego thing with RandyMarsh. He's probably presenting to girls his negative mindsets, limiting beliefs, lack of refinement of character in his personality, and bad habits, that he may not even be aware of that he's doing in the presence of girls (or just maybe with people in general), but the women in his presence are aware of it. He's confused about why he's getting no results with women, so he lashes out against them and blames women for it. When the cause of his lack of results with women, is probably what i highlighted in the 2nd and 3rd sentences of this paragraph.

-G