Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I need some advice asap guys.. My gf left me 50 days ago, and ignored my texts after that and even blocked me. So I've gone no contact for 43 days. I want her back though...
So when I saw that she has unblocked me on Facebook, I wrote to her today... Actually I was just going to see if she would respond..... Since she totally ignored me for some days before I stopped contacting her and going NC.

I said
"Hey there *name*"
And then 1h later I sent "there's something important, can we take a walk on Monday 16:00?"
Me trying to say something that she's too curious to ignore. But it was not smart enough hahah

4h later she said "what's important? I've moved on"
How do I go from here? I only said that to see if she would respond lol... Now I'm stuck.
Idk, I think I am overthinking it.. But why would she unblock in 1st place and then later respond , if she "moved on"?

I'm thinking about letting some time pass before responding, to make her more curious and hopefully maybe she says something more.. If not, I was thinking about covering up the lie with something like "that's not what I meant. It's something important that I can't take on text"

Help a lost bro out lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh and I already know that the best would be for me to move on.
But now that I put myself in this situation, I want to attemp one last try!
So please skip the "move on, she don't want you"-advice :) thanks
If you was in my situation and would get like $1B if you got her back. What would you do?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:23 pm 

Why don't you just do yourself a favor, go out and only talk to girls you find MUCH more attractive then your ex. Use her as the motivation to be able to talk to them with confidence so that you can really actually get to know them so they will want to know you.

Once you have really connected well with a girl who is much more physically attractive then your ex, invite your ex out ''as friends'' with your new girl to do something socially neutral, then put moves on your date. If your ex gets jealous and makes a deal out of it, that is when you try again.

Really though, you already know this, she moved on already which is not good, you're better off just doing the same, and if you do the above and manage to get her back in line with things you'll likely just end up back where you started here.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Went through something similar with my recent ex. Her unblocking you is NOT a sign of her wanting contact. If she did she would get in touch. Her unblocking you is her saying she is comfortable enough in moving on, that she doesn't care if you do get in touch. In fact, she was probably banking on you to get in touch just so she could TELL YOU she has moved on.

Time to get back on the market buddy, focus on yourself

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I need some advice asap guys.. My gf left me 50 days ago, and ignored my texts after that and even blocked me. So I've gone no contact for 43 days. I want her back though...

Why would you want a woman back who blocked you?

Quote:
So when I saw that she has unblocked me on Facebook, I wrote to her today... Actually I was just going to see if she would respond..... Since she totally ignored me for some days before I stopped contacting her and going NC.
On the same day she unblocked you?

Awful timing.

Quote:
I said
"Hey there *name*"
And then 1h later I sent "there's something important, can we take a walk on Monday 16:00?"
Me trying to say something that she's too curious to ignore. But it was not smart enough hahah
Right away, you're back to the needy, Debbie Downer overly-serious guy who she dumped.

She dumped you because the fun to negativity ratio was low, and here you are trying to have an "important" talk.

You're fucked. Sorry bro.

If i wasn't able to move on, I'd at least wait a while to message her after the unblocking. And I would message her something fun and light, not serious.

Quote:

Toast.

1. hit the gym.
2. cut your carbs to under 60grams a day.
3. read literature, turn off the TV.
4. Go do man stuff like hikes, fixing shit, learning new things.
5. Go to a grocery store, book store, cultural event or bar every night.
6. Approach women, ask them out.
7. Show up to the date in the moment, chill, and playful. Escalate.

Rinse, repeat.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Why would you want a woman back who blocked you?

Quote:
On the same day she unblocked you?

Awful timing.

Quote:
I said
"Hey there *name*"
Right away, you're back to the needy, Debbie Downer overly-serious guy who she dumped.

She dumped you because the fun to negativity ratio was low, and here you are trying to have an "important" talk.

You're fucked. Sorry bro.

If i wasn't able to move on, I'd at least wait a while to message her after the unblocking. And I would message her something fun and light, not serious.

Quote:

Toast.

1. hit the gym.
2. cut your carbs to under 60grams a day.
3. read literature, turn off the TV.
4. Go do man stuff like hikes, fixing shit, learning new things.
5. Go to a grocery store, book store, cultural event or bar every night.
6. Approach women, ask them out.
7. Show up to the date in the moment, chill, and playful. Escalate.

Rinse, repeat.
Hahah what a great response!
Thats the truth lol
But idk really when she unblocked :)
Thanks for the push lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It's over with that particular woman. Learn how to meet and attract women.

Here's the J Daniels thread on this topic:
relationships/the-guys-who-want-their-b ... 92365.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

I said
"Hey there *name*"
Going no contact once you realised she was ignoring you was the right thing to do. Breaking no contact on the same day she unblocked you just screams to her "He's been searching for my profile" and "he hasn't moved on"

My ex recently unblocked me too - Probably because as someone else said on here, she was comfortable enough to have moved on and wouldn't care if I contacted her, (she said during the breakup she would unblock me eventually because she does still want me in her life, bollocks girls say) and partly because she probably wanted to stalk your profile.

When I saw my ex had unblocked me, I blocked her. I don't need that, I don't want someone who didn't want me trying to come back. Never, ever run back to the person who hurt you.

Block her, go NC again, hit the gym, do things you enjoy doing, talk to other girls. This one is gone.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:00 pm 
Read My Book

Bro..

When a girl makes a move to undue something she did you're suppose to chill. Thats her way of seeing if you've changed, grown some balls, and are standing on your own two feet, or if you're still the needy guy that she didn't wanna be with. So as soon as she unblocked you, if you would've of just waited and not rushed into action, she would've contacted you probably in about a week or so.

She wants the guy you were when she met you, not the new guy you became after things got a bit more intense. If you're still being the same old needy guy, why would she want to return to that? Show her you've grown up..Show yourself that you can stand on your own two feet. You have to become whole within yourself because you can be with someone else. Show yourself you can do that, and you can get any girl back you want, if you even want to once you're whole.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:35 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Broke 43 days of no contact with exgf. Want ger back!
Translation:
Broke my 43 day rehab. Want to start taking again.

Real smart OP. Real smart.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

When you unblock somebody on Facebook, it makes you wait 48 hours before you can block them again. She'll have been checking up on you and it hasn't let her block you again yet.

Here's what I think would've happened, had you not messaged her:

1. She checks your profile a few times
2. She asks mutual friends about you, maybe even stalks you from one of their profiles or whatever
3. She likes your comments on mutual friends' posts
4. She replies to a comment of yours
5. She messages you
6. She adds you, if the conversation goes well

That's only an educated guess, obviously, but lets assume it's accurate... you do absolutely nothing until step 5. What you did was so transparent. She was just about to put her toe in the water and you tried to throw her in the pool, lol. You didn't give her enough time for the curiosity to build to the point that she can't help but message you. Imagine a kitten looks at you, so you decide to walk over and pick it up but as soon as you move, it runs away... had you let the kitten to come to you at it's own pace, it would've probably been on your lap within 5 minutes but now you've scared it off and it'll either stay away, or take an hour to come back... fuck, it's almost 3:00 am and I don't have time to keep doing these metaphors lol - I hope you understand what I'm getting at. I'll try to come back when I've slept.

Read (and apply) my thread on ex girfriends. It's the one that Ocean linked, and it's also underneath this comment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:48 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Right, please don't take my above comment as a step by step situation which will happen; it was intended to give you an idea of how far a woman should go before you respond. Everything other than a direct message should be ignored, or you can like comments that are specifically directed at you.

Don't make excuses to reach out to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:38 am 

It's over, and she moved on what more do you want?

Stop clinging, start living. She's not interested, find someone who is.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:39 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Broke 43 days of no contact with exgf. Want ger back!
Translation:
Broke my 43 day rehab. Want to start taking again.

Real smart OP. Real smart.