PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:17 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
She's flaking with some bs... Prob another guy

All single hot women have several guys on rotation. Could be a guy they're fucking, a guy they want to fuck, a guy they're only emotionally attached to, etc.

When you show up as a dominant, high value male, she will let these men fade away.
what are you trying to say?

What would you advise OP to do? Be calm, set another date and get flaked again?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:43 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah, of course.

He's not in a relationship. She owes him nothing. If he really wants her, his patience and skills in the bedroom will win her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:28 am 
PUA Forum Leader

There's no ambiguity on the rating system. When you say a 10 you are saying the best of the best. There's an entire sea of 9s which is full of really hot chicks. But if you elevate her out of that pool and put a 10 on her, then you are making a statement about how exceptional she is. Again, not saying this girl isn't a 10 because I have no way of knowing one way or another. And there are a lot of 10s out there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:17 am 

Quote:
Yeah, of course.

He's not in a relationship. She owes him nothing. If he really wants her, his patience and skills in the bedroom will win her.
Huh? I don't get what you're saying. If he is a dominant high value male, he's not going to have a girl waste his time over and over. She's flaked twice. Showing "patience" just shows that he doesnt value his time. You cant have it both ways. You can tell him to wait it out, and waste his time and maybe eventually she'll meet him. But you cant talk about him showing high value at that point.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

UPDATE:

I've been ignoring most, and casually replying her continued texts.

She's been asking to meet up constantly, and has even sent naked pics. :>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Huh? I don't get what you're saying. If he is a dominant high value male, he's not going to have a girl waste his time over and over. She's flaked twice. Showing "patience" just shows that he doesnt value his time. You cant have it both ways. You can tell him to wait it out, and waste his time and maybe eventually she'll meet him. But you cant talk about him showing high value at that point.

No, a dominant male simply doesn't care what a woman does. So if he's flaked on, he's not going to throw a tantrum or "let her have it". Why?

Because a dominant male knows sex is right around the corner. He doesn't lose his cool or "have a talk". A dominant male has also just had sex, so losing potential sex is not the end of the world.

I've had girls flake on me, then hit me up at midnight four months later for sex.

Patience is the ultimate sign of a dominant male with abundance, who is emotionally-centered. It's the most effective tool in the tool box next to wicked bedroom skills.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
UPDATE:

I've been ignoring most, and casually replying her continued texts.

She's been asking to meet up constantly, and has even sent naked pics. :>

Nice!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:37 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

No, a dominant male simply doesn't care what a woman does. So if he's flaked on, he's not going to throw a tantrum or "let her have it". Why?

Because a dominant male knows sex is right around the corner. He doesn't lose his cool or "have a talk". A dominant male has also just had sex, so losing potential sex is not the end of the world.

I've had girls flake on me, then hit me up at midnight four months later for sex.

Patience is the ultimate sign of a dominant male with abundance, who is emotionally-centered. It's the most effective tool in the tool box next to wicked bedroom skills.
Why do you insist on debating arguments no one made. Who said to throw a tantrum or let her have it? Come on arch if you're going to talk dominant male stuff then stop the emotional arguments. Stop arguing things not said.

I never advised to throw a tantrum or even say anything. But the chick flaked twice. You know who does exactly what you're advising... Being open to her invites despite the fact she is flaking? Thirsty guys... They're patient as fuck. The guys who wait for a woman to come around for days weeks months years. Now.. She may hit up the OP one day and come fuck him. Fine. But don't fool yourself that it's because you're dominant enough to risk getting more time wasted. That's like getting LMr from a chick for months then when you finally fuck her acting like it was because you're so alpha. No... Shit sometimes works out.. But you're fooling yourself about the reasons.

Stop the straw manning

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I've f closed this HB10 5 or 6 times already.

Last Thursday she flakes on another f-fest by claiming that her best friend and her bf broke up, and she needs to comfort her.
My reply:
"Next time then"
She tells me that she's free Sunday, and I agree.

I get a text Sunday morning: "I'm sick! Drunk way too much last night - have a head cold now".

I roll my eyes and ask straight up if she's still up for tonight, and she says "well I dont want to get you sick".

I've ignored her the rest of the day. She sends me texts:
" Hope work is good today! xoxo"
then
"Hey lovely, just wanted to apologize for how flakey i've been lately. New job and everything has run me down. I hope to see you as soon as i'm feeling better. Thinking about you! xoxo Goodnight!"

I ignored this as well. I've already nexted her in my mind.

How did I handle it thus far? Should I respond? How should I move forward? I actually really like this chick, and want to just keep up the fun, but don't want this flakey shit anymore.

Thanks!
Bro, it's old school, but simply mirror her actions. The whole reason she does this, is that you put up with it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:28 pm 
Dedicated Member

Jesus I hate circle jerk posts... simple answer here is ask her out later in a few days.

But I can't believe this is serious. She said she was sorry and couldn't make it and is texting you naked pics?
You're reacting to this like a little child. This is a HUGE sign you need other things to do with your life. My main girl and I are on break, maybe I see her again, maybe I don't! I finally nailed this woman I've been talking to for about 1 year... and she's a 10 in my eyes.

And honestly the number system sucks. I have my 10s and someone else has theirs. I'm seeing multiple 10s in my mind, someone else might not think they are not 10s. There is no such God damn thing as a perfect person anyway. I like small/petite girls, wear thongs, have big boobs, flat stomachs and are hispanic. That's my 10. I wouldn't have a relationship with any of the girls my brother did, and my best buddy is getting married to a girl he loves and honestly she probably couldn't get my dick hard.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:50 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Jesus I hate circle jerk posts...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Next

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:33 pm 

Lol.

Problem: chick is making plans and cancelling them and wasting my time.

Answer: Keep making plans with her

Naked pics arent a sign of anything as she's fucked OP 6 times and still flaked. Do flakes come around? Sure, sometimes. Do MOST flakes come around? No. Are you most likely wasting your time continuing with a flakey chick. Yes. I'm sorry but to tell a guy to keep making plans with a flakey chick is just bad advice imo. Sure, if you have a free night and nothing else to do, invite her over, but dont hold your breath.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:04 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
And honestly the number system sucks. I have my 10s and someone else has theirs. I'm seeing multiple 10s in my mind, someone else might not think they are not 10s.
They'll still be in the ballpark, though. The number system is crude, but there has to be some level of objective measurement in these discussions. Why? Because we all want to be with women we think are tens.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:11 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
And honestly the number system sucks. I have my 10s and someone else has theirs. I'm seeing multiple 10s in my mind, someone else might not think they are not 10s.
They'll still be in the ballpark, though. The number system is crude, but there has to be some level of objective measurement in these discussions. Why? Because we all want to be with women we think are tens.
The only objective measurement that is needed in these discussions is if you find a woman attractive or you don't.