Getting an escort to get good in bed



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game




Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:01 pm
Posts: 7
I wasn't really sure if I should even talk about it, but this forum might be the only place where I can.

First things first. I'm 25, was virgin until 23. First time ended within a minute. Last year I met my (now) ex-girlfriend, for the first few weeks I couldn't last more than a minute, after that I managed to get 4-6 minutes each time and make my partner come. Relationship ended after few months, we tried again last winter, each encounter ended under a minute. She admitted that even when I'm not finishing quickly I'm simply bad in bed. Didn't say how exactly.

It really got to my head. I'm thinking that if don't do something about it now, while I'm single, I might lose another relationship in a future. I got really subconscious about my performance to the point that if I were to hook up with someone, I would probably run away. And that's where idea for escort came from. I would book a session (probably few) with one of those available in my area so she could help me improve my control and technique.

What do you think? In my position would you consider getting genuine sex lessons?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:43 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:58 am
Posts: 995
dziq645 wrote:
I wasn't really sure if I should even talk about it, but this forum might be the only place where I can.

First things first. I'm 25, was virgin until 23. First time ended within a minute. Last year I met my (now) ex-girlfriend, for the first few weeks I couldn't last more than a minute, after that I managed to get 4-6 minutes each time and make my partner come. Relationship ended after few months, we tried again last winter, each encounter ended under a minute. She admitted that even when I'm not finishing quickly I'm simply bad in bed. Didn't say how exactly.

It really got to my head. I'm thinking that if don't do something about it now, while I'm single, I might lose another relationship in a future. I got really subconscious about my performance to the point that if I were to hook up with someone, I would probably run away. And that's where idea for escort came from. I would book a session (probably few) with one of those available in my area so she could help me improve my control and technique.

What do you think? In my position would you consider getting genuine sex lessons?


Are you rich? A good escort is going to be at least $400/hr. Girls offering lower prices don't really bother with "customer service." They'll just show up, spread their legs and leave when you're done. Also, at least in my mind, they tend to be less safe and are more likely being forced into it by a pimp or doing it for drug money.

A good independent escort might help, but you need lots of practice and at $400/hr that'll add up real quick...

You're probably better off trying to get a fuckbuddy or getting into another relationship, but you need to actually work on it while in the relationship. Also your ex sucked, she should have given constructive criticism on how you could improve rather than just tearing you down like that.

In either case even if you're only lasting a few minutes, spend more time on foreplay.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:57 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3274
Location: Paradise Found
dziq645 wrote:
I wasn't really sure if I should even talk about it, but this forum might be the only place where I can.

First things first. I'm 25, was virgin until 23. First time ended within a minute. Last year I met my (now) ex-girlfriend, for the first few weeks I couldn't last more than a minute, after that I managed to get 4-6 minutes each time and make my partner come. Relationship ended after few months, we tried again last winter, each encounter ended under a minute. She admitted that even when I'm not finishing quickly I'm simply bad in bed. Didn't say how exactly.

It really got to my head. I'm thinking that if don't do something about it now, while I'm single, I might lose another relationship in a future. I got really subconscious about my performance to the point that if I were to hook up with someone, I would probably run away. And that's where idea for escort came from. I would book a session (probably few) with one of those available in my area so she could help me improve my control and technique.

What do you think? In my position would you consider getting genuine sex lessons?


You can start by desensitizing your penis head. Use a mild baby lotion. Masturbate. When you're about to cum, stop for five minutes then masturbate again. Repeat 5x on the first week. Only cum on the 5th instance. Repeat 10x on the second week. Masturbate to the rhythm of Highway Star by Deep Purple. Only cum on the 10th instance. Repeat 15x on the 3rd week. 20x on the 4th week.

From the second month to the 6th month do 20 reps each day. Your patience and persistence will pay off in the long run. Focus on stimulating the penis head.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:42 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:01 pm
Posts: 7
Onoma wrote:
Are you rich? A good escort is going to be at least $400/hr. Girls offering lower prices don't really bother with "customer service."


I live in UK and prices here are bit lower (since escorts are technically legal here)and possibly I could afford few half an hour sessions. Don't know about customer service, but I've read that some escorts have experience with virgins.

Monsignor Crisanto wrote:

You can start by desensitizing your penis head. Use a mild baby lotion. Masturbate. When you're about to cum, stop for five minutes then masturbate again. Repeat 5x on the first week. Only cum on the 5th instance. Repeat 10x on the second week. Masturbate to the rhythm of Highway Star by Deep Purple. Only cum on the 10th instance. Repeat 15x on the 3rd week. 20x on the 4th week.

From the second month to the 6th month do 20 reps each day. Your patience and persistence will pay off in the long run. Focus on stimulating the penis head.


That's a great advice actually, thank you! Would you say that I should keep doing it forever, or stop after 6th month and results of "training" will be permanent (assuming I'm not going to get into any sexual relationship). Also, should I do it every day?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3274
Location: Paradise Found
Yep. Every day for 6 months. You can stop at the 6th month and you'll reap the benefits for several years for a hundred different women or so. Btw, you can reduce the waiting time of 5 minutes in between reps as your penis head becomes naturally desensitized.

Because of penis head desensitization training, I started to realize I was better than most men in the bedroom department when the GROs and agogo dancers that I had sex with during company-sponsored events in gogo clubs wanted more sex (for free) after fucking them. These girls get banged by 5-7 men a night with condoms on and get regular weekly check ups at the City Health Offices as per government regulatory policy.

The girls' complaints were all the same: Most men came too fast and/or didn't know which spots to hit.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:58 am
Posts: 995
dziq645 wrote:
Onoma wrote:
Are you rich? A good escort is going to be at least $400/hr. Girls offering lower prices don't really bother with "customer service."


I live in UK and prices here are bit lower (since escorts are technically legal here)and possibly I could afford few half an hour sessions. Don't know about customer service, but I've read that some escorts have experience with virgins.



Well, here's my first experience with an escort:

She walked in, laid on the bed and had me go at it then was running for the door. I'd paid for an hour and she was there maybe 10 minutes... which might have been fine for a guy who just wanted to get off, but I have ED and hadn't even gotten it up in that time. I had pretty much been trying to do what you are and all I got was an empty wallet.

So what I'm saying is make sure you get a good escort who might actually work with you and give you tips. They'll cost more though. :)

Probably easier to find since it's legal though... just pay attention to their profile and don't just pick a random girl off backpage. (Half of those girls also have fake profile pics.)


MC's advice sounds good too though, it might be an even better idea to work on endurance that way and then when you're with girls just practice.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:08 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:50 am
Posts: 10
Firstly, your ex definetly does not sound like a good girlfriend, 100% avoid people that bring you down. That being said, what's your relationship like with her? Did you leave on good terms, if so perhaps that is something she could help you with? You just have to be really casual about it and not being so direct - try to get conversation round the topic and then make a casual proposal to be f-buddies till you improve. BUT, make sure you do not catch feeling! Don't forget the goal.

Secondly, give yourself a few months and read some more pua material about this topic, I found a few blogs on this years ago... then get out there and find some girls that you can casually see or be fuck buddies with (elimate the thought that she couldn't be your next proper girlfriend).
Sounds like you're putting too much pressure on yourself, sure sex is a reasonable part of the relationship, but it doesn't determine the outcome of the relationship, if that's the case for a girl then I'd say they are pretty shallow.

My first time was in my early twenties too and the first few girls I was with I had difficulty getting it up which lead me to think I had some porn addiction or disfinction. I just wasn't properly relaxed. However, I made most of it and became really good at foreplay which got the girls off loads and got me more relaxed, win win. So improve your pre sex game to the point where you feel confident as fuck and then just fake it till you make it the rest. I used to be so scared of sex but now it's simple asf, I'm great at it and can cum whenever I want.

In short, aim to fail, but make most of it and just fake till you make.

P.s. If you still feel same after few months then going with escort can potentially be a quick fix (if she's good), just have to be safe about it so you don't get robbed etc and make sure you do NOT get addicted to it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link