Post subject: pof profile critique
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys,

I am new to online dating and sagging in general. I am using okcupid with very little success. I want to know where is the problem is it my photos of my profile itself. Thanks for the help. My user name is trouble_maker81 http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?pro ... =149529173

Post subject: Re: pof profile critique
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:24 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Just general thoughts

Profile is too scripted...that whole "PUA template" profile thing is over done. Odds are chicks have read the same profile from other guys who took the same words. Pictures not good imo, and incongruent with the profile. "Mysterious and adventurous" yet 2 pictures outside what looks like an apartment building in 2017 with camera phones rampant? Nah...you'll get chicks rolling their eyes. If you're gonna play the mysterious/adventurous guy have pictures that at least have you smirking and in more than 1 location. Get better pictures and tone down the profile. Also, as a rule if you list "Atheltic" body type, have pictures showing that. You look closer to "Slim" and with the incongruent pictures with the profile, I bet chicks are writing you off as a poser.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello guys,

I am new to online dating and sagging in general. I am using OkCupid with very little success. I want to know where is the problem is it my photos of my profile itself. Thanks for the help. My user name is trouble_maker81 http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?pro ... =149529173
The link isn't working for me. What I can do since I am here though is give you some tips on photos and how to make a great bio which I have a video coming out for so this is perfect.

First of all, lets go over photos. No group photos should be on your profile. The photos should only be of you excluding other species in your photos. Cute dogs or other animals actually help a lot. I am going to attach some of my profile photos as I actually get A LOT of success online with these photos. I would suggest that you go outside on a day with overcast so the lighting is good and even and just have a friend rapid fire a bunch of pictures of you walking around or standing and looking around or really doing anything at all. Keep in mind when choosing the photos to use for your profile that Tinder did a study into the most successful profile pictures and found that looking slightly away from the camera with a blankish face or a slight smile shows the best results. Also, don't wear any hats or sunglasses in any of your photos, Tinder found a pretty steep drop in matches with guys who wore either of these in any of their profile pictures. I actually wrote the book on that, literally haha.

Second, make sure you are relaying your personality as best you can in your bio. So many trainers give horrible advice and tell people to change your personality or make sure you show this or that in your bio. This doesn't work because,
yes you may get more matches and set up more dates but, when you get to the date she will see right through all the BS and realize that you are not the person in the bio. If you ar goofy and weird, be goofy and weird! If you have a dry British humor and use that. Be yourself and be confident about it and girls will sense your confidence and flock to you.

I am weird as fuck and so my profile is kind of corky. I am going to post a picture of my bio for reference. DO NOT COPY MY BIO. IT WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ME! Your bio needs to be a representation of you not somebody else, like me.

Without further ado, here are some of my profile pictures and my bio with some proof that it works well.

Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask me any further questions!

Attachments:
Untitled design (57).png
Untitled design (57).png [ 140.73 KiB | Viewed 5533 times ]
Untitled design (56).png
Untitled design (56).png [ 161.33 KiB | Viewed 5533 times ]

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It won't let me upload the screenshot but it basically says
"Hey girl, you know what this shirt is made of? Boyfriend material. Hi, my name is Colton. But you can just call me that super hot guy from Tinder that you actually met at a coffee shop. That is an original cover story, right? My humor is totally on dad joke level so if you are ready for puns and bad jokes then I'm your man ;)
Looking for something deep, meaningful and real. No hookups! It seems like that is all that women want these days.
No smokers, please.
I'm probably singing Josh Turner right now."

I will say it again. IT WILL NOT WORK IF YOU COPY ME BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ME AND THIS IS NOT DESCRIBING YOU. IT DESCRIBES ME. So please just use it for reference!

8====D https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuDMU- ... ERDP1IDw_Q