First time in the hotel



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Lay Reports




Author Message
 Post subject: First time in the hotel
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:18 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:03 pm
Posts: 37
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this at the right place, but here it goes. This weekend I'm going on a roadtrip with the girl I'm dating and we will be staying one night at the hotel. I tried to have sex earlier with her in the car but she said she wanted the first time we have sex to be special. So the trip is a little bit for the sex also. The thing is I have learned soo much in the forum and applied everything soo well that she thinks I'm a high value man who has had many girl and know what he is doing. The true actually is that I haven't had sex in 6 years, I have only had sex once and it was the first time. So I have had sex with only one girl and only one time. I'm planning on visiting the city, have supper, have some drink in a bar and then go to the hotel for the sex part.

Here are my questions:

Is my plan pretty good?
After we have had sex, if she decides to go take a shower will she be expecting me to join her?
After sex is it expected for me to right put back my boxers or pajamas before going to sleep with her?


To resume everything what I mean is what is the procedures,rites or protocol before and after sex?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5630
Location: Los Angeles
This post is so awesome that I can't tell if you're trolling or actually being sincere. I am looking forward to seeing the responses.

You should have posted it in General Questions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:51 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:50 am
Posts: 201
forget about what to do after sex lol! you lied to much to the chick about having a lot of women lol! the only chance you have is that the chick has not had a lot of sex and she does not have experience, but if she does man you are screwed! some chicks react very bad to the fact that you did not perform good in sex when you tell them you are good at sex and you are not, female friend I have told me that she went to a hotel with a guy like you dhv lot of women etc..
and the guy did not perform my friend got dressed and left the hotel really mad.
you are in hot water man :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7531
Location: United States
nyceboi wrote:
forget about what to do after sex lol! you lied to much to the chick about having a lot of women lol! the only chance you have is that the chick has not had a lot of sex and she does not have experience, but if she does man you are screwed! some chicks react very bad to the fact that you did not perform good in sex when you tell them you are good at sex and you are not, female friend I have told me that she went to a hotel with a guy like you dhv lot of women etc..
and the guy did not perform my friend got dressed and left the hotel really mad.
you are in hot water man :twisted:


Stress the bloke out much?

You'll be fine Bro.

Quote:
Is my plan pretty good?
After we have had sex, if she decides to go take a shower will she be expecting me to join her?
After sex is it expected for me to right put back my boxers or pajamas before going to sleep with her?


To resume everything what I mean is what is the procedures,rites or protocol before and after sex?


You're over thinking the process. If it's really been six years round one will be over PDQ, wipe off, do some shots, eat a slice of that cold pizza, recharge by playing with her boobs, DING! Round two will be way better.

Don't worry about any of that other shit till the hangover starts to form, and you can see a sliver of sunlight forcing it's way through those double thick hotel curtains. Then sneak out and get a box of doughnuts and a pack of camels. Make some shitty coffee on that two cupper on the microwave, hit it again, then once more in the shower before that 11am check out.

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:23 am 
Offline
MPUA Forum Addict

Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:50 am
Posts: 201
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
nyceboi wrote:
forget about what to do after sex lol! you lied to much to the chick about having a lot of women lol! the only chance you have is that the chick has not had a lot of sex and she does not have experience, but if she does man you are screwed! some chicks react very bad to the fact that you did not perform good in sex when you tell them you are good at sex and you are not, female friend I have told me that she went to a hotel with a guy like you dhv lot of women etc..
and the guy did not perform my friend got dressed and left the hotel really mad.
you are in hot water man :twisted:


Stress the bloke out much?

You'll be fine Bro.

Quote:
Is my plan pretty good?
After we have had sex, if she decides to go take a shower will she be expecting me to join her?
After sex is it expected for me to right put back my boxers or pajamas before going to sleep with her?


To resume everything what I mean is what is the procedures,rites or protocol before and after sex?


You're over thinking the process. If it's really been six years round one will be over PDQ, wipe off, do some shots, eat a slice of that cold pizza, recharge by playing with her boobs, DING! Round two will be way better.

Don't worry about any of that other shit till the hangover starts to form, and you can see a sliver of sunlight forcing it's way through those double thick hotel curtains. Then sneak out and get a box of doughnuts and a pack of camels. Make some shitty coffee on that two cupper on the microwave, hit it again, then once more in the shower before that 11am check out.


just being realistic when you dhv and the chick thinks you are good at sex thanks to your bragging or pretending to be, results are usually not good. I wish good luck to the man but he asked and based on my experiences and what other have told me is likely no good, let's wait if he post results.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:12 pm 
Offline
Member of MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:17 pm
Posts: 107
go out for a run after sex. sex should be natural. dont supplicate too much. kino and good patterns could help you from acting like the average frustrated chump.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link