Post subject: Re: In a bus...
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, give her note, a sexual harassment lawsuit is much easier to prove if you have something on paper.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How is giving somebody a note which has his phone number and name - sexual harassment ? (Not that I agree with that method - it's a very long shot unless the man looks like Brad Pitt).

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:03 pm 
King Among Mortals

Notes do work! Nobody's going to jail over an innocent note, fuck sake.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
How is giving somebody a note which has his phone number and name - sexual harassment ? (Not that I agree with that method - it's a very long shot unless the man looks like Brad Pitt).
You get called into the big bossman's office one day. He's like, "Hey Phil, we received a complaint that you propositioned a female passenger last week. That's against the rules and you know it, and unfortunately we are going to have to let you go."

Now, if it was just a benign note with a name and number, then maybe you would get away with just a warning. But it would be awkward and make you look bad.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK, little update from the last time...

I didn't see her for a few days and first time I've seen her after, I stopped her with a smile and I was joking about how worried i was I didn't see her for few days... yeah, she is my regular and I was wandering where she is... We exchanged few pleasants words, I was thinking "my God, this wasn't so bad at all", but I didn't ask her right away for her name, I didn't find it appropriate (maybe I'm wrong...). Anyway, I decided to do a diversion and ask her for a name on her way out, but for a first time, she took a back door... And I saw it as a bad sign. I'm probably not her type. I saw her few more times, we exchanged few more words, but I didn't ask her her name. That first time when she left by back door cooled me down a littlebit. Sometime she will pass near me and sometimes she will take back door. And one more thing: when they are out, some girls will look back at you, not her... I think it's a lost game... Her nonverbal doesn't tell me "I like you"...

And Ninja, I agree with you: it's good to say clothes don't make a person, I know it's not true... My uniforme define who I am, just a stupid bus driver, but who I really am, most people really don't even want to know. My profession in some way downsize my real value (I've got university degree and bus driver was supposed to be just transitional option for me...), but hey!, it is what it is, I cannot and I don't want to change it now: too late.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:14 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's never too late man. Just go meet women when you don't have the uniform on. They're all over the place. We all had to start somewhere, get out there, say hi to women and proceed from there.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Oceanex, that's what I'm actualy doing. It will not be my first woman, I was with quiet few of them, but I was wondering how to procede (or is it even possible) at my work place. And when I go with a flow, it goes fairly good, but when I start thinking what to do, what I say, in what stage I am..., it's completely different story... I tend to overanalyze.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Oceanex, that's what I'm actualy doing. It will not be my first woman, I was with quiet few of them, but I was wondering how to procede (or is it even possible) at my work place. And when I go with a flow, it goes fairly good, but when I start thinking what to do, what I say, in what stage I am..., it's completely different story... I tend to overanalyze.
This is always the dilemma when it comes to picking up women at work. In pickup, the best guys are able to throw caution into the wind and make a woman feel his approach and not just throw Hail Mary's. You can't throw caution into the wind while you're working a job that you don't want to lose.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What is happening to bus girl - any updates>?

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 5:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I didn't see her few days, but when I see her, we exchange few words and honestly, I don't feel interest on her side. Just politeness, that's all. I will still try something (waiting for a good opportunity), but maybe is better just to switch to another woman... There is lots of fishes in a sea...

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
switch to other women...
Fixed.