PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I watched 1/3 of flawless natural. I must say "this stuff resonates with me". That whole lighthearted game, it's the shit! For me, the thing that I am missing, is the furry. I didn't even watched half of it and I'm like "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, let's try this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". The way Tim presents the game is the way for me. It's a bit like the Craiger, cool but awesome. So I went out. I spoke to the first group of girls I saw. I was energetic, overpowered, but not calibrated. I missed the furry, the purposefulness, like Tim would say it. I came to understand later on the evening that I am the 1%. The guys who are full of energy and open with ease. It was always locked up inside of me. I cultivated it over the years by being silly on the dance floor. The best of the best this night was with this one girl. She was hot and cute at the same time( I know, it's a pua cliche pick-up line, but for me she was) . I was in the zone after talking to many girls and then she walks by me. I thought my friend was next to me and said "ok, LET'S DO THIS!"(in dutch). I turned to my friend but he wasn't there. Instead I see this 9.5 HB laughing at what I said. I continue with "you are not my friend but it still works" this came out smooth and playful (IN THE ZONE, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!). She tells me she only speaks English. I said "ok" Put out my arm out and assume she is going to hold it. She actually holds my arm and giggles!!!! (holy mother of Jesus! I am leading!) So we walk arm in arm and she says "I am going to the bathroom". I say "It's a bit soon to do it already. But, OK!". She is laughing and totally in to me. We come to the bathroom and she looks at me. And I'm like in my head... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????? I brought this fate upon me again my friends. The mistake. The stupidity. The unpreparedness. I think really quick, this goes all down in a second. "ok, think ahead". I say "I'll meet you later when you come back", She goes and I'm like "ok, now I have to go somewhere so she doesn't think I'm needy". And later... I NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaRG!. Why oh, why didn't I ask for a phone number, why oh why didn't I AT LEAST go in for the kiss. SO my brain goes NEXT! And the uncalibratedness is real. I always bring energy and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but not enough purposeful energy. But I have to say :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q
1. I spoke to SO many girls tonight which I never did.
2. I got a deeper understanding of being in state.
3. I know that I am an outgoing man in the core.
4. I acquired the skill to go in state.
5. I am SUPER HAPPY. SUPERRRRRRRRR (I can't even type a bigger font. I am THAT happy!)
6. And I feel like "It is worth to go out, I got the fire" <=== they say that this is more worth than anything

So I leave you with this, don't hold back when she is going for a piss.

PEACE OUT!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Today was a chill day. The theme of today was "Living the live!". I went to the park with a friend (Jozar) and spoke to girls. I was the only one approaching girls. It was still fun because Jozar encouraged me to do it. The sun was shining. I spoke to beautiful girls and my friend says "We are living the live". "yes, we are." I say. I wasn't pumped up like yesterday but I still had the flow to do what had to be done and feel good. We go back because it started raining. My friend was complaining. I told him "We are already wet, so why don't we enjoy it instead". He changed his attitude in an instant and after a few meters he said "Living the live." I feel him. He was chill, I was chill, we live for these kind of moments. We come at the tram soaking wet and sit down. I say let's see if I can make the bottle flip, I always tried but never succeeded. I do it and fail. Jozar has never done a bottle flip. He takes the bottle and looks into my eyes "You have to be controlled and calibrated". He flips the bottle. It lands perfectly on it's bottom. "YES, nice Jozar!" We cheer in excitement. People look at us but we know we are living the live.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sunday evening tonight, so there weren't many people. As I walk to the regular bars I visit I see the most stunning girls. I say to myself "What is happening, all these hot women? Is this a glorious night?". I meet up with Hassan and the raker. We talk for a bit and go to delirium. As soon as I walk in I do what Tim has told. I scream "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Let's do this!" and a silly jump like Tyler told to do. Now my brain tells me to speak to the first woman I see. My eyes see this HB10-blond hair talking to her HB9 brown hair friend. I think "oh noo, not the difficult one first" But than this mini voice in my head says "No! NO! STOP THINKING!". It sounded a bit like Tyler. I come in strong with the effect of the WOOO!. I said something like "You look kinda cute, wanna be my girlfriend?" while holding her shoulder. She giggles but doesn't say anything. I look at her stunning friend and say "Hey I like your friend. Is it ok if we become a couple?" She smiles and laughs "yes, go on then!" I do the claw and say to her "You are my girlfriend now, my name is splinter" She doesn't pull away but goes like "No no no" I take it as a bad sign and leave while giving a bump on her shoulder "you have a great night" Now I realize she wanted me to stay. It wasn't a sinking ship, it just hit a wave. damn.

But I was in woo state and went for the next one. We walk by Latina girls and I see the raker looking for 3 seconds at the girls. I say to him "no. no! NO! You go talk to them!" He is like "ok, hihihi". He walks in front of me and walks by them, again! I stop and pull his arm towards me and the group. He pulls away but I grab it again. He stands there arms crossed with this stress-smile. I say to the girl he likes her and he has a crush on her. I say to her friend the same and if it's ok if they hang out. She goes "No, no, no, I don't think so." But it's too late. The raker made his move. A guy comes in and I talk to him. After a while the raker has nothing to say anymore. I quickly say "let's see were our other friend is" and we leave.

I speak to one more group and go home. This night was blessed without competition but I left the ship to early. To my future self I say "Die like a real captian! Don't abandon ship! Even if you are actually a pirate. Take everything! Give nothing back! AAAAAAAAAaaaarg" -Don't give nothing, it just sounds cool-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Going out drunk. (Not like a drunken zen master but like a drunken douche.)

Once a week I sometimes go out drunk. It's much less than I used to. 4 months ago I would go out drinking 4-5 times a week. The night becomes blurry and I don't feel like writing about what I learned. I don't learn that much but my results sky rocket for the night. That's why I don't do it so much anymore. It is dangerously easy. I build from my experience from being sober. I remember some flashes from last night. What I remember was this:

1. Two girls were showing their ass to a friend that was taking a picture. They had a string and nice round butts. I thought "I'm gonna tap that ass!" So I walk over to the blond girl and did a semi-hard smack on her left butt cheek. She didn't react. Her Ugly-Picture-Taking-Friend was freaking out. "You are taking advantage of this girl, don't do that" I totally ignore her and did my arm around the blond girl. I know she liked it because she wasn't pulling away. The UPTF unleashed this furry at me. "Go sit down! Go sit down! Get out of here!" I was pulled out of my state but didn't go away. I wanted to see how I handled this. So I go in this logical-try-hard mode to explain myself. The UPTF grew only stronger. I apologized myself and the girls walked away.

2. In Place Luxembourg, we were drinking the rest of the vodka. My two friends were in this down state. I took it as my mission to get them higher. We saw this HB8.5 with four dudes around her.
My friends were like "omg, she is so hot" I say "Do you think it is possible to talk to her?"
"No, no, no, no. I think it would't work." So me "Let me show you how it works!"
I go in, push this one chode aside and introduce myself. She laughs and we talk a bit. Turns out two of them were gay, the other two were super friendly. And there was this smaller girl, who was 35, which I ended up giving a kiss and hugs. "You never know what is going to happen until you try it"

3. After that I go into the next set and introduce my friends. I wanted my friends to talk with other people so they become talkative. We talk for 30 minutes and leave.

4.Now it was time for me again to work on myself. I go in this bar and get blown out by every girl (because I was more douche than zen). I go outside and see Gerbotelmus (the chodest friend of them all) talking to this HB9. In a way, I have won more than I have lost.

What I basically learned is that whether you are a douche, a drunk, a chill or charismatic guy, you will get girls if you talk to many of them AND LEARN. The more I do it the better I get. Each time I talk, I come a step closer to my goal. Slowly but steady. It is an exponential curve. Results come more often in the future.

The lonely wolfs

I also went out two days ago. I was going out with an AFC friend. He was constantly pulling down my state. So I went home feeling kind of down. I didn't speak to anybody but my friend. I learned that it is important to be with people who are more positive than negative. I walk home and between the buildings I see the moon. I howl at it as loud as I can and say to myself "The lonely wolf has learned but not met any sheep."

At home I get a message of a friend who is a very positive person. I need to meet him. We rendez-vous at Grand Place(big market place). My positive friend gave me a little positive energy and that was all I needed to ignite the spark. I was ready to mingle, with every girl that was single. My AFC friend was there too. We chill a bit and go to delirium. We walk inside and do the woooo ritual. A HB7 and HB8 walks by and none of my friends take action. So I run like a sprinter over to her (I think it's called "the running man" ) and start having this great conversation. But my lonely wolf friends smelled blood. They wanted a piece of the catch. They come over with 4 dudes and mess up the set. But I knew the girls wanted me. So I leave to take a leak and let them do their thing. I come back and hold the hand of the blond one. "I need you for a second" It was the first time I tried an isolation. It didn't work and the girls leave. The lonely wolf has learned but not catch any sheep... He met them and got a step closer.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Too chill, too hyper. The balance between the two.

I had this vibe today that was too chill that it became negative. It's like thinking you are chill, but actually you are negative. I went out, drank a glass and spoke with girls. The first set I was forced happy. The second I was afraid of the dudes. They wanted to fight and I walked away from the set (which was a good decision). I went to my friend his set and talked a bit. That was the only time this night it went good. The couple was married and I didn't want anything from them but having a fun conversation. That went well and was nice. I got stuck in my head after that because I did not approach for 20 minutes. I did the wooo ritual and spoke to the first girl I saw. I don't remember what I said first. We had moments of attraction and moment of distance.
I said mid way of the conversation "I met this girl today, I spoke to her and she didn't know who I was. She asked herself "who is that guy?" and we had this special feeling. I looked in her eyes and she said damn, this guy is cocky..." I did this too log and needy. I learned the most out of this interaction. Taking a step back when you are too close, lazer eye contact, male-female attraction, working the whole set, not needing her approval to feel good. I experienced them all in some way, it's not calibrated and I'm getting there.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V6yvsS6GGg&t=915s

I have been learning about pick-up for four years and like to see more results. I just going to list some things that I don't or didn't do more often to improve my game:
-Go out on a regular basis
-Not drinking
-Breaking down the night or day. Not after 1 approach but only after the whole night.
-Going out alone
-Always bring condoms

In game self:
-Being physical
-Being a bit more persistent
-Loud/strong voice
-Eye contact
-No calibration before the approach (this is a much better now)
-calibrate in the interaction it self
-

Things I do better:
-Bringing fun energy
-Good start in open
-having to say something at any time I like
-thinking positive without deluding myself
-There is never a bad night were I didn't learn
-being happy
-taking on more responsibility

Tonight I'm going to focus on eye contact. I'll write a field report.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I noticed tonight that I don't really think about techniques. I should use them when I can and not think about it. It is hard to explain because I hit the zone only a few times. This idea comes in your head before you think or process it and you act upon it immediately. I have all this information in my head about pick up and now it starts to slip out of it. I am going to invent my own getting in state ritual. I used to use one from Tim. The first time it worked, the second time less and the third time even more less. I guess because it wasn't my own. I like the model though, doing something socially weird and funny to get outside your head. I'll think of one right now...

As loud as I can:
-Aaaaaaaalrighty then *finger snap* *farting sound*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

-We went to a square (grand place) and sat down. My two friends started arguing and left to speak with 2 girls. Didn't think about the approach and went in. The first thing that comes in my mind is a canned opener. "What do you do first, brush or floss your teeth?" They were loving it. They asked me if it was a dare. I said it wasn't. "Me and my friends wanted to ask people before googling the answer" Blablabla.
I forgot to look in the eyes and be physical. I had wrote down "physical" on my arm. So when I was wondering what to do I would do it. Never looked at my arm though. Said goodbye and left.

-Next set was 8 people with 3 girls. Did the same opener. It hooked and the set was talking. The guys in the group were talking louder than me which make me lose frame and control. Still could talk with them but not a lot with the girls.

I notice that my inner game is more on point than my outer game. It is daily switching between the two. I can be the loudest person of the night and be socially weird when my inner game is decent. I can be a smooth motherfucker and not have any soul when my outer game is decent.

-This set my friends open. Jozar is doing really great and leads the group like a celebrity. The hottest chick comes to me and shows this picture of a man with this cucumber size of a dick. No idea why she did it. It came as a suprise. And I was thinking like "Did a guy sent her this dick pick? Damn she must be cool" Now I was admiring her and hoping she would talk to me again. I slipped out of my game BECAUSE OF AN OTHER MAN HIS HUGE PENIS. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Jozar and me went out around 9pm. We go to grand place and drink a bit. He showed me the first set I had to approach. I was really hesitant. A little push from Jozar made me do it. The girls were too young, I think they were 16. I talk a bit and they leave. I talk to an other set and leave on the highest moment. I start to feel better but I found the interactions borring. I say to Jozar that I'm going to make it fun. I did the cyclone with everyone. ("The cyclone" is a move you do while spinning around with your arms up.By RSD Tim) I did my variation of the cyclone.
I come in strong and say "Hey, have you seen the cyclone?"
"No"
"Check it out"
I look serious first. I turn with my hands in the air. Do a little jump. Squad a bit and do a pumping motion with my hands while saying "Yeaaaaah" with a lot of enthusiasm.
I go on explaining that there is a philosophy behind it.
"Everyone has a little cyclone in his hearth and you want to get it out. Sometimes you feel down and want to go up. Turn around and shake it up."
First time I didn't have a variation. But when I did it 3 times things started flowing out. At 15 times it became a routine. I was lording the club. Girls came wanting to show me the cyclone. Guys cheered me on. It was fun. After 3 hours everyone knew me.
I was standing in this big group with only girls.
I literally said "I choose you!"
She and her friends "Whaaat!?"
"take my hand. spin. hug. kiss. phone number."

Jozar shared me some wisdom. "The most difficult person you will ever meet is yourself" I understood it immediately. Life is only as hard as you make it yourself. We as men can work on our self in every area in our life and that is a challenge. But a rewarding one. Some people look difficult to handle. Is it really they who are the difficult ones or you the one who can't handle them?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The last three days I went out each day. Didn't speak to a lot of people. Tonight I am just typing a quick report about my motivation for tomorrow. I will do less of what I am not supposed to do and do more of the things I really want. So tomorrow that will be:

Stop or do less:
-Smoking
I really want to focus on this one. I wrote in my planning "One step ahead. Don't think further than you are supposed to do. If you do less of what you are not supposed to do each day, by the end of two weeks you will do only things you have and want to do."

Continue or do more:
-Plan the day
-Going out
-Training/Sport
-Watch PUA video's
-Read in the book "The superior man"
-Eating healthy
-Speaking to AT LEAST five women
-Field report

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

To quit smoking is really hard but I continue to do it. I took two days off from gaming and getting enough sleep. Tonight nothing special happend. I spoke to five sets and got a phone number. Now that I think about it, it is kind of cool. The set were I had the number from was easy for me. I had a lot to say and was actually training to never stop talking. After a while I asked one of the girls her number. In the beginning of the night it was harder to speak up. As the night progressed it became easier. I heard that in it would take an average of two years to be able to socialize naturally. I was really happy when I heard that because I was prepared to dedicate myself for that purpose for five years. If I go out as regularly as I do right now it would probably take about two years. I strongly believe I will get laid a lot between that time.

Post subject: drunken night
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Strong like a tree, since 1993.

I believe that everything in my life has taught me what I want to be. And I love what I want. Not just the women but also my ideals. We live, in my opinion, the most interesting time ever. You can work on everything you want. "looks" do fitness or plastic surgery, "Money" here are a million books and video's on how to get it, "women" Here are a thousand pick up artist company's, "bigger dick" here is a website were you can train it like a muscle, "orange juice" here is a cheap one and here is the better tasting one. I am privileged to be were I am right now and I only have to get of my butt. I call that a fair trade.

So, no kissing, no sex, but still the happiest motherfucker alive. My secret is...*drum roll*... booze! jk It's positivity. The power to reframe my thoughts is strong. Like the force. :D I had the time of my life. Got two numbers, hugged many girls *Yiss* and enjoyed everything I did. It is fair to say that positive thinking can change ones live. Think of it this way: You are on a festival or vacation and you enjoy yourself. Your friends decide to get drunk and you join them. You get drunk and have the time of your life. In the morning you have an hangover but you think "I feel like shit right now but it was fucking awesome!!!" When you are depressed and you drink it will only get worse. Liquor is not the magical cure for approaching women. It is all in your mind. That's what I've learned from the past month. "It can go only two ways. Up or down. It is for me to decide were I am going."

PS: I will have sex in the next 30 days. The way I'm progressing makes sure of that. And if it doesn't I'll have all these memories that I value more.

Post subject: easy going night
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I was in my head thinking of some excuses. So my friend says I should talk to some girls. I waited 15 minutes convincing myself. When I saw that it didn't work I went straight to the girls. I used a canned opener and talked 5 minutes. I say to myself "Ok, the hardest part of the night is over. The first set. The snowball has begun to roll." I talk and after 5 sets I really wanted to stay and talk to some more. I actually wanted to chill with people. I didn't feel like doing crazy stuff tonight. I know that it is also a way of game and I train it.

My interactions also need a stronger frame. When I want to chill, I want to chill. When I want sex, I'll get sex.
The rest is fine on it's way to become legendary. I can give of this fun vibe, interesting one and relaxed one. But not the man to women one. That one is lacking though it is growing.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Momentum is important.

I am going to lay my focus on momentum.
That includes:
-3 second rule
-getting a game oriented daily routine

Tonight I noticed it. I do not have momentum, I always break it. Momentum is that you do things that have to do with meeting girls on a daily basis. Like going out or watching and reading about pick-up or fitness and practicing your voice. I always had it in the back of my mind but never really said: "ENOUGH. FOCUS ON WHAT YOU GOT TO DO" I am lazy and acknowledge that. I think it is like training a muscle. A person who never did something productive in his live cannot deliver a 100% good work. But having someone to coach you can help maximize the gains instead of failing for a longer period yourself. I go out and don't do the 3 second rule which could help me meet more girls and be spontaneous. At home I still watch series and play games. Those are things that bring down my state and don't really help me. I have the holidays now so I will fill it in the good way.
I will fill it with:

In the morning:
-Reading my daily mission
-Posture exercise
-read my previous report
-fitness
-eating

Midday:
-reading new or sticking point material
-watch some rsd videos
-writing the material down
-recap about what I had a similar experience with
-search for wingmen or mentors
-GO OUT THE HOUSE AND DO SOME DAY GAME
while working with the new material or the sticking points

Evening:
-relax:(choose one or two)
play the harmonica,
watch a movie,
play 1 game
write my comic or book
do a bucket list item
just enjoy my life in general
-clean the apartment
-going out

Tomorrow I have to see family but will try to fit in some things.

Tonight I approached about 10 sets. I had this ugly shirt and made it an opener. "Guys, quick question. This shirt, hate it or love it?" I gather their opinion and when they say hate it "Yeah my grandma gave it to me". When they say love it "That's because I own what I wear" I go in this silly conversation, which I love, and ask some questions about were they are from. Not one set sticked tonight. But I noticed a difference. When I say it enthusiastic, people are enthusiastic about the shirt. I do a little pose and ask with a rapport seeking tonality and people hate the shirt. The funny thing is that my grandma actually gave it to me. I said to myself: "let's see if looking fly really matters" and tried it out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yesterday I didn't go out because of the terrorist attacks and tonight neither. I did do almost all of the things on the list, which is good.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The past two weeks I did less game and searched for a job and an apartment. The job hunt didn't go so well but I had an idea for the apartment. If I hire one, I would like if somebody who's into pick up to rent an apartment with me. It's a lot cheaper and we can go out and meet chicks! I let my friends stay in my studio the past month and it was awesome. Almost every night we went out and worked on game. So if you are cool and want to live in Brussels center, I'm your guy. It would be like project Hollywood, but more awesome because I'm there!

Your requirements:
-into pick up
-motivated
-you are busy with game on a daily basis. In your head or by going out or watching video's.
-Your game doesn't have to be good. As long as you got that fire under your ass and want to improve.
-Dutch or English speaking.(Maybe French, depends on how motivated you are.)

That's it!

I can offer you:
-Connections to other wings, me included
-A nice place to stay
-A deep freezer, refrigerator, tv, playstation, internet, microwave,...
-Fun and care free environment
-A bedroom were you can take a girl back home and fuck her. Close to the party area of Brussels.
-You can design with me how you would like our lair to look like for maximum effectiveness.

I'll be moving at the end of august when I find a place. It is much easier to find a big flat then to find one to rent alone. So it won't be a big problem. If you are interested and want more info you can pm me.