PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
im a newbie and calibrating my mentality so would appreciate your perspective on this.

have known this girl in my class for a year, sweet and sexy, but married with a child. she got divorced recently and we went out on a date. the vibe was great, sexual and fun, but i couldnt pull that night due to logistics
Sort out your logistics.
Yeah u guys work until 639 on weekdays....that's nothing
Huh?

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:55 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

On phone....the Op mentions that they can't hang on weekdays because they both work until 630...I'm saying that's no big deal and they can still meet on weekdays.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
On phone....the Op mentions that they can't hang on weekdays because they both work until 630...I'm saying that's no big deal and they can still meet on weekdays.
nope, that must be from a different topic.

no issue meeting on weekdays

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:35 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
nope, that must be from a different topic.

no issue meeting on weekdays
oh yeah my bad its the other one...so what does logistics have to do with this?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Another OP update:

i had reflected on this situation and realized that my attitude towards her and game in general was wrong. we made plans to meet and i went over to her place. i went to see her mainly because i was curious why she would even want to see me after what i said to her, and to get to know more about her

she was tense and in closed body posture when i got there. we just hung out and talked, got closer and eventually things escalated on their own. it just felt natural, like 'it just happened'.

i guess when she saw that i had no agenda, or that i wasnt 'trying' to make anything happen, it took the pressure off her and she relaxed. besides that i really dont know how to describe what lead to sex, it just flowed.

huge lessons learned from this. thanks for the advice all

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Another OP update:

i had reflected on this situation and realized that my attitude towards her and game in general was wrong. we made plans to meet and i went over to her place. i went to see her mainly because i was curious why she would even want to see me after what i said to her, and to get to know more about her

she was tense and in closed body posture when i got there. we just hung out and talked, got closer and eventually things escalated on their own. it just felt natural, like 'it just happened'.

i guess when she saw that i had no agenda, or that i wasnt 'trying' to make anything happen, it took the pressure off her and she relaxed. besides that i really dont know how to describe what lead to sex, it just flowed.

huge lessons learned from this. thanks for the advice all
Nice! Yea, just stay chill and operate under the assumption that most of these girls just want to have sex when all is said and done. Don't get too far in your head and play it cool and you'll probably get your dick wet.