Approaching at the gym?

Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:05 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't like to be bothered meanwhile I work out, and I stay away from people wanting to approach me and talk to me.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Dude, when I do it most guys at the gym don't AMOG, they stare in disbelief.

Good times to hit on girls: between sets, when the girl isolates herself in the aerobics room (don't know if you have one of these), if you do cardio machines just go on the one next to her. If she lifts, too, ask her to spot you. She'll know why you asked her, but who cares? I've never been refused by a girl who I asked to spot me.

While I do have some experience hitting on girls at the gym, I've only pulled once. That one was a slow burn, which is probably what you want to do in general when you know you'll see the girl again.

Find out quickly if the girl works out at the gym quickly or is just visiting. (I go to the Y in an area where your membership will get you into 5 different Y's, so the girls I see there often won't be repeats.) If you find out she won't be back, number close, if you find out she will be back, slow burn between workouts and when she's not going too hard.

The fact that you go to the gym already conveys so much good things. Find the aesthetic guys immediately, they usually will know a few hotties there. Find out who's sleeping with who, that's the only time you'll find guys rage out at you when you sarge at the gym. One suspected roidhead totally went off on me, and I wasn't even hitting on his girl (yet.) I just asked her if I could work in with her (also a good way to open.)