Post subject: Becoming a Master PUA
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So Iv been training to become a Master PUA. However, I have reached a point in my game where I can't seem to jump that hurdle from adequate PUA To Master PUA. So to put my question simply.. How do you become a master PUA?? Any Advice would be Great

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

What in your little mind denotes 'Master PUA"?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Mystery, Style, Matador to me are all MPUA How do I get to there skill level? I guess MPUA has to do with being able to pull any girl you want, when you want. Consistently having incredibly High success rates into closes. I heard mystery once describe Mastery as being able to approach 5 sets in a night and F-Close those 5 sets.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:16 am 

Who wants to be the one to break it to this kid?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Put 10,000 hours into it, like anything else you want to master.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:14 am 

What entails a master? Why would you want to master pua? Why not Master Seducer?

Why do you want to be a master?

At what point do you feel you'd be a Mystery or a Matador?

You do realize those guys fucked maybe 2 in 10 women they approached right?

Would being a master make you happy?

Do you feel it's worth changing your whole life around to master this aspect?

If you still want to be a PUA master... after all those thoughts.

puaninja is correct 10k hours of effort but with the proper mindset. You need to focus on having a growth mindset. You need to focus on journaling to help with this aspect.

You need to look at every aspect of your game and one at a time improve that aspect... then cycle through then rinse and repeat.

Inner game, calibration, masculinity, and eliminating any and all routines from your game is going to be essential. Master seducers do not focus on routines as they are well calibrated (Mystery, Gambler, etc. aren't really master seducers, they are good at pick up), if you want to be good at fucking a lot of women which is lonely and sad to be honest... then you're going to want to stop looking at those type of PUAs as they stunt your growth because they were never really good at fucking women.

Like yeah Mystery got pretty good at approaching women, but getting a girl's number isn't closing her IMO.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
So Iv been training to become a Master PUA. However, I have reached a point in my game where I can't seem to jump that hurdle from adequate PUA To Master PUA. So to put my question simply.. How do you become a master PUA?? Any Advice would be Great
seems you are doing very well, even the greatest pua can't get all girls they hit on. is impossible, why not you enjoy what you already learn and keep getting laid instead of giving yourself the burden and pressure of becoming something that even if you get to master it is going to be impossible to close in on the girls. enjoy the journey, journey is the fun part.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Like yeah Mystery got pretty good at approaching women, but getting a girl's number isn't closing her IMO.

Mystery is borderline autistic. He's a queer in just about every video of him, and I have a pretty high tolerance for that kind of behavior.

Likes attract likes. All comments are geared towards generating lasting attraction for the purpose of a relationship with a well-rounded female (attractive, well educated and cultured, plus knows what she wants in her work and personal life).