Post subject: let the games begin
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys I'm 25 years old and new to the pick up scene after being stuck in a relationship. (lets not go there). I've always been the guy jealous of my single friends who have the freedom to-do what they like when they like. now its Time for me to get my game face on! Now I'm not saying I'm great around girls but I've never had a problem really interacting with them, I'm a pretty easy going guy who girls find pretty easy to talk too (I think) One thing I have struggled with is my day game, we all have them moments where we see a girl we like but haven't got the courage to start chatting to her. So I thought fuck it and done a bit of research into this and then I came across the game. What an eye opener! Long story short I now aim to be the best pick up artist I can be and learn from the best. (any tips, advice, guys who want to wingman etc to build ourselves , or professional's in the field who want to teach please feel free to pm me) I have now read books on body language, psychology etc to up my game (Any advice on more books again pm me)

I got on tinder this morning and matched with about a 7-8 rating blonde girl with nice tits called Hattie. few messages later we set up to meet that night at a pub. I gave it everything I had learned so far, first the opener went well, also got two negs in their about me not usually attracted to blondes and her nail polish was abit worn, So far so good. Then onto the comfort stage where she began gushing out all her feelings (I knew I had her at that point) Now what really got me excited was the seduction part of the night. I drove her back to her house we chatted some more blah blah blah. I pulled up. After chatting abit more and I looked her straight in the eyes and asked her.
" What would you do if I went to kiss you" Now at this point as she looked at me with her beautiful green eyes I could tell she was thinking I cant believe he just said that, but she just couldn't help herself but just go with it and replied "is that a threat or are you asking me?"

Without even replying I lent over and full on kissed her tongues the lot! after about ten seconds I stopped held her cheek gave her one last kiss. She looked like she didn't want to stop but also couldn't quite believe it! I told her I would like to see her again we exchanged numbers and that was that. Day 1 and it went well! What I got most satisfaction from was the text she sent me afterwards, it was one word. WOW! Tomorrow I have lined up again another tinder date and I'm feeling good. The games have only just begun!

yours truly Slicks

Post subject: Re: let the games begin
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello nice to meet you...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:30 pm 
Read My Book

Welcome To The Forum!

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

closing-and-day/topic189168.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

Let me know if you have any questions..

Just post them here an I'll respond when I get time.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:28 pm 
Black Belt

Hi Slicks,

"WOW" is the perfect response haha, sounds like you'll be doing just fine. Keep it up

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

I'm in Tampa / St Petersburg Area of FL ...late 30's --although I look younger ... looking for wingmen and PUA's to hang with...
FYI: I like hiphop ...and hang at beach...

Are there any PUA Boot camps In the FL area soon?

Thanks