PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:27 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm just curious, how long did it take you guys to make your first approach... from the first time you heard about your virst PUA vook or whatever, and how did it go? what happened?

I'd say mine was about 6 months in, I walked over to a girl working on a flower stand in a local shopping centre, and I invented this story about how I wanted to tell this girl I only wanted to be friends and I needed some flowers that would help do the job, at the time I was on top of the fucking world! I felt amazing! I remember thinking "omg this is easy. If I keep this up I'll be some top PUA YouTuber" hahahaha. Thinking back, it went fucking dreadfully but I didn't have the social intelligence to realise what she was thinking.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I got into pickup very long ago. I think I was 17 or 18. I'm 22 now. To be honest I don't remember my first approach. I do remember being with my friend on a college campus and talking to girls though. We were still in high school at the time. I wanted to see if I could get one girl's number by not saying anything. She thought I was a freak. Looking back on it now I think it's hilarious. Has anybody ever actually gotten a number by not saying anything??

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I got into pickup very long ago. I think I was 17 or 18. I'm 22 now. To be honest I don't remember my first approach. I do remember being with my friend on a college campus and talking to girls though. We were still in high school at the time. I wanted to see if I could get one girl's number by not saying anything. She thought I was a freak. Looking back on it now I think it's hilarious. Has anybody ever actually gotten a number by not saying anything??

There's a video on YouTube of it happening, but I doubt it was real, and I'd bet against actually getting a girl on a date if this did happen. It's wrong for so many reasons lol. If anything, it's just a good way to train yourself not to take rejection/flakes to heart.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I remember my first cold approach pull but not my first approach. That's mainly because my first ten or so came on the same day.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm actually glad to see that people don't remember their first - I'm taking it as a sign that you didn't spend so long being a pussy that it actually became a huge deal. The first ACTUAL approach that I remember, came way before my knowledge of anything pickup related. I walked over to a girl while I was drunk, pretended I thought she was someone else, got her phone number and when we got it to the Facebook stage she must have seen what a dick I was and changed her mind lol. The first approach where I knew it was called a "cold approach" was the one I spoke about above, though.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't really remember the exact set either. I cold approached before I even knew about the game. Once I started learning pickup, I think it might've been when I went to the mall with a wing I met here. I opened this two set of a fairly hot white girl and black girl, most likely strippers based on the way they were dressed and how they acted. I went up and the white girl turned around and had this big herpes sore on her lip. I mean the shit on her lip literally had its own shit on its lip. But I didn't care and just stayed in the set as long as I could. My game was so lame I had no routine really and was BS'ing my way through. They were just kind of like "Well good luck with picking up other girls" and we buggered off with our tails between our legs. Whatever, at least I opened them and tried.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:20 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

my first approach was at a disco. i was 15, with my friends we managed to get us inside, why not?. I caught a couple of years older girl from behind on the dance floor, after a few minutes I kissed her, she was reaally hot. I did not even say a single word to her. I do it the same way now, when i am on disco/party, where is the loud music.. i am 22 now.