****TUTORIAL**** How to stop being BETA!!!! GURANTEED FIX!

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys Supreme here, today I will teach you how to upgrade from a Beta to Alpha MALE! I'm going to break it down as simple as I can. I've been looking at this forum since the age on 13 (now 21) reading, studying analyzing etc...
Step 1) Find your insecurity. For 99.75% of beta males its either penis size or appearance

Step 2a) For penis size, take 1 month supply on Extenze. If penis size is not an issue continue to 2b.

Step 2b) For physical appearance, this may be a little more difficult. If money is not an issue for you, go get it fixed whether its hair balding, or being fat. Bosley hair solutions or lyposuction. If you want to save $$$ COVER UP A BIT!!! Try a nice hat to cover it up, or purchase something like this Link Deleted.. Please just talk about item. . If you're a bit over weight, go to Mens warehouse and get a tailored outfit!

Step 3) Accept Rejection - Everyone gets rejected no matter how good looking you are or how much money you have! Keep trying, because for a million rejections and one time scoring its totally worth it.

Step 4) Go to your local mall, and just try to game girls up. Get some in-field practice before you go to a club or something.

Step 5) Understand that you need take control of your life, you only have so much time before its too late. Dont fucking feel sorry for yourself, go find some alpha friends and go PUA!!!!!!!

Hope this helps, you insecure beta. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:50 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Lmao penis size pills.

My in depth texting & dating guide.

There's no such thing as shit-tests.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

2 Posts eh? Spam