Post subject: Mastering the Art of NLP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Hey guys. I want to become very skilled at utilizing NLP and I want to make sure that it comes across at natural when I'm talking to a girl. Should I just focus on mirroring in a subtle manner and touching a girl's shoulder or elbow when I want something to resonate within her mind. Is that really all there is to NLP or is it much more complex for it to be effective? Can you guys explain to me when it is appropriate to touch the girl's left elbow/shoulder or the girl's right elbow/shoulder. The reason I ask is because I've seen Derren Brown alternating between a girl's two arms when anchoring. Also, during what phase should you employ subliminal messaging? I saw some guy on this forum say that he got a girl to suck his dick by telling her what class at college to take and he emphasized words like HARD and OPEN UP, which made her aroused.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Jesus, can someone please respond to this. People on this board don't seem to view NLP too favorably, but whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

To be honest I hardly know anything about NLP so I can't help you, however I do know that mirroring is not nearly all of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: ctbinccp
You have to keep in mind that NLP is a branch of psychology with tools and methods extending far past PUA. Its not simple and most people do not take the time to fully learn it, but instead just learn very small parts of it.

Most of what i use is inner game/self help related and was stuff i found on these forums.

If you wana learn NLP just for pickup, then get some Ross JEffries material and teach yourself. If youd like to have NLP for all around uses then there is a wealth of information out there, ebooks, im sure real books at the libaray, and im sure there are websites dedicated to NLP.

I have found that NLP also has a negative connotation in the medical community, however i feel it is an amazing science. I plan on teaching myself NLP to the practioner level in the near future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks Ka. Yeah, I guess I'm just gonna get some Ross Jeffries stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I went through the master practitioner training...after 32 hours of audio I still feel like I just scratched the surface.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

NLP for me is one of my strongest parts of my INNER GAME....i can make myself feel good whenever i want. it puts me in a good mood that attracts people to me. so by having a strong inner game with NLP, it will atchally translate to your outter game (body language, voice tone, energy, attractiveness, and intersting)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Pessdizzle, can you give me some strategies and techniques?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yea
well what i like to do before i go out is think about a time when i was really happy or successful with a girl. i picture that girl infront of me and let the good emotions buzz around my body. then imagine the girl slowly drifting away from you. notice how your body feels. your "glow" will dissapear.
then let the person come back to you in your mind and let the good feelings overwhelm your body
that should help you get your confidence up. but when u see a girl you want to approach, use that image in your head and let it make you feel good. then approach. your new energy will be noticable to the girl.

let me know how it works out for you!
i read the book NLP by steve A.
u should check it out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Try listening to some of Johnathan Altfeld.

Since this is NLP, you'll want audio way more than visual.