PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

probably a dumb question but is there any girl here in the forum? and if there is one or a lot how she/they apply
the techniques shown here at the forum towards us men.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

Good question.....I am pretty sure there are accounts made by women and they probably drop in and have a look at the goings and techniques being applied by men to pick them up in field....#Spys

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yep. Gay girl right here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

There are a couple, sometimes we get the trigger feminist that shit posts.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm a girl. We don't need this stuff for men.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:33 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

yup you don't need this stuff because we are the ones chasing you girls, by the way is all the bs and routines to your own opinion work? or we are just a bunch of guys spending time and having fun thinking that we are learning how to seduce girls? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:00 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Routines are the most cringe worthy topic of this community. Alongside shit tests. If that's what you're spending time on then it's probably a waste of time.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Routines are the most cringe worthy topic of this community. Alongside shit tests. If that's what you're spending time on then it's probably a waste of time.

Im having fun.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
yup you don't need this stuff because we are the ones chasing you girls, by the way is all the bs and routines to your own opinion work? or we are just a bunch of guys spending time and having fun thinking that we are learning how to seduce girls? :lol:
There are some guys here that I can tell know what they are talking about. There are also guys here that talk like authorities on HB10s and what they want but really have no clue.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:09 am 

Quote:
Quote:
There are some guys here that I can tell know what they are talking about. There are also guys here that talk like authorities on HB10s and what they want but really have no clue.
Stop talking about me! My frail ego... please approve of me... i need to be right!

LOL... any guy who says they only get 9s and 10s and they get almost any woman they want is lying... nobody gets everyone they want... what's key is getting the right woman for you by truly being you at your best and doing the most for you.

Taking on a Growth Mindset is really all most of us need and thus we can become amazing... stops tripping on women and simply make our mistakes along the way and grow ourselves... just like anything.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Women can apply pickup techniques towards men, imo. Because its all about being your best self and being socially intelligent and having sex with desirable mates. Gender doesn't matter. I know A LOT of women who have the worst inner game imaginable and have had to settle for terrible men and let them treat them like shit.

However, most women are like most non-pua men, and they are duped into believing the status quo that has been perpetuated by society. They believe they are the prize and assume that its just a matter of waiting for prince charming to randomly stumble across her one day. If more women understood the full depth of what pickup has to offer, interactions with them would be so much more fulfilling.

As it is, we play our stupid little game and they do the same things over and over with a high degree of predictability.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Women can apply pickup techniques towards men, imo. Because its all about being your best self and being socially intelligent and having sex with desirable mates. Gender doesn't matter. I know A LOT of women who have the worst inner game imaginable and have had to settle for terrible men and let them treat them like shit.

However, most women are like most non-pua men, and they are duped into believing the status quo that has been perpetuated by society. They believe they are the prize and assume that its just a matter of waiting for prince charming to randomly stumble across her one day. If more women understood the full depth of what pickup has to offer, interactions with them would be so much more fulfilling.

As it is, we play our stupid little game and they do the same things over and over with a high degree of predictability.
We cannot apply pickup techniques towards men. The pickup techniques that I know work allow the woman to feel more feminine.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
We cannot apply pickup techniques towards men. The pickup techniques that I know work allow the woman to feel more feminine.
It is feasible for women to just be direct with their intentions.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:46 am 

Quote:
Quote:
It is feasible for women to just be direct with their intentions.

It is feasible but it's not their role in the process.

Their role is to send the signals, a guys role is to capitalize on them and escalate accordingly.

Yes it's feasible but when a woman walks up and just says I want to fuck it tends to make a guy think damn i wonder how many STDs she has... for many of them... why is she so desperate she did that?

You see you can't just switch roles... direct is the masculine role. Indirect is the feminine role, using sexual overtures, sending attraction clusters, those type of things are how women do it our job is to be direct and be men about shit..

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not talking about running lame routines on guys or using male-to-female techniques.

I'm talking about the woman actually understanding BOTH sides of the game, in order to better understand how she should be playing her hand. You see, pickup for men is not just about understanding how to be a sexually effective man. It's also about understanding the female mind and how it works. There's women that are good at being gamed and enjoy and have fun with the whole process. And then there are women who have no understanding of it and make it painfully awkward and unfulfilling for both themselves and the men they encounter.