Post subject: Help!! Any pitty soul?
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, let me introduce myself telling my story: I was born in Ecuador and lived my whole teenage in Perú. It was kinda crazy cause I spent three years of my life (until i turned 21) selling some weed and then 5 months ago I just moved to New Jersey.

However, I've never been an expert with women, I mean, there's been times where I've felt proud of myself by instinctively flirting with women, without any consciently-used technique or plan. Probably my score (tbh) lays around the 12's or 15's maybe. But now my problem is that I don't know how to deal with the language and culture barrier that I might have in front of me everytime that i try to make friends or approach a girl here in this country. It's driving me crazy cause I haven't hit a girl in the 6 months that ive been here.
I'm not ugly and kinda have a worked out body, but i just don't feel like myself when I'm speaking english and people can notice it oftenly. What can I do if i dont even have a wingman to go out and sarge with me? I hate going out all alone.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:23 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

welcome to the forum man, this section is not make questions is just to introduce yourself and say hi.
anyway....
if you don't know how to speak proper english go to school, if you work try an adult school at night those schools are a plus, there are a lot of chicks there in the same situation than you, also you can try with spanish speakers chicks only I mean to gain confidence and not feeling awkward trying to talk with girls than only speak english.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:54 pm 
Read My Book

Step 1: stop whinning and crying about how unfortunate your circumstances are.

Step 2: understand that there are people that start with way less, that man up and attain way more.

Step 3: start reading BOOKS. That will help your English.

Step 4: go out and make friends. Find things you like to do, and find people doing it. If you like soccer, research soccer meet up groups and find some guys to hang with.

Step 5: go out and approach women in the meantime by yourself. You're either to be a man or a boy. Everyone won't make it, that choice is yours

Step 6: check out my written material, it should help you out:

Heres a few solid links to get you started:

pua-lounge/topic190620.html

closing-and-day/topic189168.html

approaching-and-opening/topic190187.html

I live in NYC, it's not too far. Let me know if you have any questions

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com