Went on a movie date with two girls


Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s




Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7536
Location: United States
Quote:
she said she will just stay in her appartment.


You - "Good I'll come over, we can watch 'Naked and afraid' unless you'er afraid!"

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:27 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:52 pm
Posts: 23
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Quote:
she said she will just stay in her appartment.


You - "Good I'll come over, we can watch 'Naked and afraid' unless you'er afraid!"


This is a good line. I tried to check for this series on youku but I cann't find it. But I just found it on the discovery channel website, they show pieces of the episodes.

Anything else?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7536
Location: United States
Fzns09 wrote:
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Quote:
she said she will just stay in her appartment.


You - "Good I'll come over, we can watch 'Naked and afraid' unless you'er afraid!"


This is a good line. I tried to check for this series on youku but I cann't find it. But I just found it on the discovery channel website, they show pieces of the episodes.

Anything else?


Offer to bring wine. "I'll bring the wine!"

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:54 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5345
Location: Romania
Girl's not interested OP.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2819
What I would do if I was on a date with two women is play that shit up to the max. I'd be all loud in public, kind of making a public monologue "OH MY GOD, AM I THE LUCKIEST GUY ON EARTH TWO BE GOING OUT ON A DATE WITH TWO SMOKIN' HOT CHICKS?!?" The girls will laugh and get a kick out of it if they can tell you are saying it to be funny, even if you have sexual intent behind it.

At the movie, BOOM, right from the beginning I sit in the middle with double arms around each girl. Convey status and dominance. Sure, play it up and make it funny if you need to. Don't be all awkward about it.

Now you can't expect to actually get the threesome to work, unless you have some serious game. But you'll loosen both girls up, especially the target, and then you can keep building off of the sexual intent and kino that you laid out at the beginning of the night.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:51 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2154
puaninja wrote:
At the movie, BOOM, right from the beginning I sit in the middle with double arms around each girl. Convey status and dominance. Sure, play it up and make it funny if you need to. Don't be all awkward about it.


I love this, hahaha. So perfectly played.

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link