PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:59 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

She's told everyone she likes me she's hot but really young I am a lot older than her maybe 13 years. People are already gossiping and taking the mickey out of her. I just go to work to work I don't want to have something weird happen outside of work and then it be brought to work but at the same time she's tempting and she won't be waiting around forever.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:20 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I've smashed coworkers before. When things fizzled out it gets a little awkward for a while. Women being women, they'll find an excuse to go off on you and bring it to work even if you try to leave it outside.

However, I've had female coworkers I never fucked go off on me worse than the one's that I did. I've had work drama and job threatening crap happen that was worse than any sexual relationship I had with a coworker. The point being, it doesn't really matter if some girl you banged puts you into some drama at work. It'll happen one way or another eventually. Everyone knows that and has experienced lame work drama.

That is why I am personally an advocate of smashing at the workplace, because it's just one more venue for pulling girls. Besides, if you don't, and you ascribe to the cliché of "I never shit where I eat..." Then some other dude you work with has that much less competition to worry about, and he'll have no problem knocking the bottom out of any vag you pass up on.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:41 am 

I personally think it has more to do with your job than anything....

When I was a manager I didn't really advocate it... as you have to maintain a certain reputation at work... I still did fuck with some women but that doesn't mean it was right. lol

As just a regular employee? SMASH! Just have the conversation before it happens...

Just so we're clear I like to keep my life private if anything that happens between us stays here in the bedroom. It doesn't come to work with us as it's just two adults fucking.

Now that doesn't mean it won't come to work but you get a better rate of people not giving caring and just fucking your brains out and not taking it to work with them... it gives them permission to have discretion. It's not to say it won't happen, it's to say that it happens less when you give them permission to just smash and dash... and not be called whore or you to talk about fucking her later.

I mean you don't need the conversation as puaninja put it but it's something I added to my when I fuck girls at work.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm more worried about whiskey dick and etc as I have anxiety disorder and don't need that shit at work.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:19 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I've smashed coworkers before. When things fizzled out it gets a little awkward for a while. Women being women, they'll find an excuse to go off on you and bring it to work even if you try to leave it outside.
That doesn't have to be the case.

It depends OP. I've had sex with multiple coworkers and never had the slightest issue. But the girls were really cool too.
Basically, as long as you don't stick your dick in crazy and you're a normal guy yourself, you'll be fine.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:14 pm 
King Among Mortals

This whole "Don't shit where you eat' fairy tail is a crock of shit. I've done more than my fair share of coworkers, even married ones. And at least one that was certified "Bat Shit Crazy'. No back lash, outside of a couple gibberish nasty text messages. Nada.

Keep it low key, and smash away. As far as whisky dick, don't over indulge.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Poeticlyskuac makes a fair point. Address that anything that happens inside the bedroom should stay there. Of course if we lived in a fairy world that would always be the case, but as he said, it isn't.

How often do you have to see this co-worker? Can you deal with the potential awkwardness that may result? All in all it wouldn't be any worse than trying to smash a girl from the gym, or from a class in college, etc. Even if things get messy with her personally, you can always at least do your own part to not make it awkward. Some situations are tougher than others, but if you aren't awkward about it then things should be fine. You won't lose your job over it.

I have a buddy who banged a girl pretty soon after they were both hired in their first year. They have now been there for over 2 years and the girl has a boyfriend now and he had a girlfriend for awhile until they recently broke up.

Bottomline though if it stresses you out a lot thinking of what life would be like after, then don't do it. Save yourself the trouble. It's kinda like banging a girl who you know is a slut. Am I still going to be clean after this? Your call son.

Best of luck. Keep us updated. Cheers

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:47 pm 
Read My Book

Is pussy that important? Or do you prefer a comfortable work enviorment? Some can handle it, some can't, but I can't imagine a quick smash or two being worth the level of comfort you have at your place of business.

Now if you're young with me million opportunities ahead of you; do your thing, but if this is a place you plan on being long term, you may want to be a bit more concious of your choices.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com