Why do girls like to play the guessing game?



Users browsing this forum: Cross De Lena and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions




Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am
Posts: 20
Hi everyone!

Does the guessing game mean anything? Not sure about you, but it seems to me that girls love playing the guessing game during dates. Instead of giving the answer(s) directly, she would ask me to guess. Could this be a form of tease/flirt?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3273
Location: Paradise Found
Stop being gamey. Focus on escalation during dates.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:36 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am
Posts: 20
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
Stop being gamey. Focus on escalation during dates.


Okay, I'll definitely remember that. But again, is guessing a form of flirting/teasing? Especially if it's initiated by females


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 12:15 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3273
Location: Paradise Found
Look, according to you, the girl is on a date with you. You should ESCALATE. You're acting like you're still deciding whether to ask the girl out on a date or not. You're not making any sense. You're in stage 3 and you want to go back to stage zero instead of moving the interaction forward towards the f-close.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:24 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2807
Why are you guys talking about escalation? That's not even what the OP's question is about. Yes, escalate if you can, but that's besides the point here.

You should be happy she is playing the guessing game. It's a form of push/pull. She is creating a subtext within the conversation to allow you two to have fun and for you to demonstrate value and give some witty funny answers.

I met this HB9 today and asked what ethnic background she was, and she told me to guess. Ok, I'd never get it in a million years because she didn't look like what she was. However, if she just said "Mexican", then the entire conversation might have died right then and there. When she says guess, I interpret that as she wants to talk to me and has given me the greenlight to be funny and have some liberties. It's a good thing. Play it up.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:38 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3273
Location: Paradise Found
puaninja wrote:
Why are you guys talking about escalation? That's not even what the OP's question is about. Yes, escalate if you can, but that's besides the point here.

You should be happy she is playing the guessing game. It's a form of push/pull. She is creating a subtext within the conversation to allow you two to have fun and for you to demonstrate value and give some witty funny answers.

I met this HB9 today and asked what ethnic background she was, and she told me to guess. Ok, I'd never get it in a million years because she didn't look like what she was. However, if she just said "Mexican", then the entire conversation might have died right then and there. When she says guess, I interpret that as she wants to talk to me and has given me the greenlight to be funny and have some liberties. It's a good thing. Play it up.


They're on a date. You on the otherhand (in your example) have met a girl for the first time.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:42 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2807
Monsignor Crisanto wrote:
puaninja wrote:
Why are you guys talking about escalation? That's not even what the OP's question is about. Yes, escalate if you can, but that's besides the point here.

You should be happy she is playing the guessing game. It's a form of push/pull. She is creating a subtext within the conversation to allow you two to have fun and for you to demonstrate value and give some witty funny answers.

I met this HB9 today and asked what ethnic background she was, and she told me to guess. Ok, I'd never get it in a million years because she didn't look like what she was. However, if she just said "Mexican", then the entire conversation might have died right then and there. When she says guess, I interpret that as she wants to talk to me and has given me the greenlight to be funny and have some liberties. It's a good thing. Play it up.


They're on a date. You on the otherhand have met a girl for the first time.

What's that matter? It's the same principle. The girl wants to have fun by making you guess at stuff and hear your random answers.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:40 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am
Posts: 20
puaninja wrote:
Why are you guys talking about escalation? That's not even what the OP's question is about. Yes, escalate if you can, but that's besides the point here.

You should be happy she is playing the guessing game. It's a form of push/pull. She is creating a subtext within the conversation to allow you two to have fun and for you to demonstrate value and give some witty funny answers.

I met this HB9 today and asked what ethnic background she was, and she told me to guess. Ok, I'd never get it in a million years because she didn't look like what she was. However, if she just said "Mexican", then the entire conversation might have died right then and there. When she says guess, I interpret that as she wants to talk to me and has given me the greenlight to be funny and have some liberties. It's a good thing. Play it up.


Yo, thanks for the informative response! Appreciate it! And yeah, I figured that the whole concept of guessing seems to be a really good one because we had a guessing game on the first date and it was insane...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline
High Priest of Debauchery
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Posts: 3273
Location: Paradise Found
puaninja wrote:
What's that matter? It's the same principle. The girl wants to have fun by making you guess at stuff and hear your random answers.


It's the human mating stages. If the op is not moving forward; then he's moving backwards. Having fun with a friend is entirely different from having fun with a lover. I believe the op wants to get in the lover frame category rather than the friend frame category. Hence, my advice to the op that he shifts the fun from guessing games to escalation which is a more intense type of fun. Ultimately, sexually charged fun is what girls want in a date rather than playing mind games which they can always have from their orbiters and friends.

_________________
Approach. Open. Escalate. Isolate

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:05 pm 
Offline
The Coach
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 am
Posts: 4172
Location: Chicago, IL
They play games when you play games. When you're direct, they are direct. (The answer might be a direct no but you've gotta learn to be okay with that. If you're not, then just stick with the gamey shit and remain confused forever. )

_________________
How To Sleep With A Different Girl Every Night of the Week


For customized personal coaching, email me at Jay@TheMajikalMethod.com

Check out my blog at http://www.themajikalmethod.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:17 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2807
Jay (Majik) wrote:
They play games when you play games. When you're direct, they are direct. (The answer might be a direct no but you've gotta learn to be okay with that. If you're not, then just stick with the gamey shit and remain confused forever. )

Hahaha, good point dude.

I'm not really sure how guessy gamey this girl is actually being, or if that even matters. It's like saying the girl laughs all the time on the date. Ok, who cares? What's that mean?.....Doesn't really matter. It is what it is.

You can have fun with the guessing game as long as it isn't overpowering the interaction. You do have to get serious at some point. If she keeps on with it then you don't ask her questions anymore. That way there is no answer for you to guess at. You simply make statements or tell DHV stories. Condition her to realize that you'll stop being inquisitive about her if all she does is make you guess instead of answering your questions normally.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:51 pm 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am
Posts: 2055
Jay (Majik) wrote:
They play games when you play games. When you're direct, they are direct. (The answer might be a direct no but you've gotta learn to be okay with that. If you're not, then just stick with the gamey shit and remain confused forever. )

_________________
Pickup coach. PM for direct, simple coaching.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:19 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 1:07 pm
Posts: 13
puaninja wrote:
It's a form of push/pull. She is creating a subtext within the conversation to allow you two to have fun and for you to demonstrate value and give some witty funny answers.


as long as you take the opportunity to move things forward and not be funny for the sake of entertainment. she should light up to whatever answer you give her to her guessing game, not laugh like youre amusing her


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: