PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have these two drinking friends they work only 1 or 2 times a week, (they are lazy) 1 is 42, the other one is 30, they drink almost everyday, they don't dress good because they don't work, one of them sleeps inside of a truck, the other one rent a small room inside of a house and he is always having hard time making rent.
well these two guy are constantly getting laid! yes they get laid! I have hung out with them a lot and they don't look good, they don't smell good, they are always broke, they are riding bicycles because they can't afford a car, they don't have a good conversation I have heard how they talk to the ladies and is a simple questions and answers like I like your car, where are you going, stuff like that , however after that let's say a couple days they are texting with that lady and the lady is even riding him/them in her car and paying the cell phone bill and this is for both of them, the guy that sleeps in the truck has a 10 girl and he has like other 3 girl getting laid with. you may ask me well just follow them and learn...the thing is there is nothing to learn...ho and at the top of it both of them are really shy! that is why they always ask simple questions like the ones I mentioned above, is basically the ladies after they cross those simple questions with them are chasing them... they can't even escalate to a conventional conversation, today one of them got his cell phone bill paid by this chick he just got laid with last week, the other guy was hanging with me today and I left it in park his hot girlfriend arrived she bought basically all you need to make a bbq, I left and they bbqed at the park. so these guys know something we don't?
I have hung out a lot and like I said there is nothing to learn from them..so I guess they are lucky.
o I forgot they don't approach to any lady they are very shy, they hang out a the local park drinking and the way the approach is the ladies that are walking by and they are drunk and they say hi or they make contact eye, that is their approach. any clues why these two guys without any training and basically a almost homeless guys are getting laid more than a lot of us? and no they are not alphas and like I said they don't have good social skills.
so...any idea why?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:28 am 

Girls want to meet guys, there are no magic powers that you need, just meet women and give them a chance.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:14 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Getting laid is hardly an achievement. There's a difference between getting with women you want and getting with women you can. In every club there's that fat chick thirsty for just about anything that looks her way. It's a matter of quality.

Those guys may be getting laid but I highly doubt it's by any desirable women.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:41 pm 
King Among Mortals

They are the local meth hookup.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:45 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
They are the local meth hookup.
lol! could be, I guess yes is the vibe.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:53 pm 

Quote:
Getting laid is hardly an achievement. There's a difference between getting with women you want and getting with women you can. In every club there's that fat chick thirsty for just about anything that looks her way. It's a matter of quality.

Those guys may be getting laid but I highly doubt it's by any desirable women.
The sad part is I know similar individuals to what he described pulling some of the flyest girls around...

Why? because they're the ones that know how to escalate and play the game with them. They're not pulling super models sure, but they're pulling girls where you're like HOWTHEFUCK?

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:11 pm 

Does not belong in the Lounge.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]