Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all I am stuck in a tricky situation between two girls and I need some sound advice!

Let’s begin in September 2015, I went on a date with a girl called Helen. I thought the date went well and I

really liked this girl from this initial meeting. After the date, she got really flaky in terms of meeting up and

subsequently disappeared! I found this odd but left it at that...

Few months later I meet a girl called Kate. We hit it off and enjoy great dates, even go on a little city break.

Everything was going smoothly well for a few months. She kept trying to tie me down but I wasn't happy she

was friends with one of her ex's. As we got to know each other there were good and bad things about her but

everything was going well... then out of the blue (in May 2016) whilst I was at the gym I saw a girl that looked

like Helen. I didn’t pay too much attention to this, then the following week I saw her again and it was her! She

came up to me and asked my name then we began to talk about the date and how she just left, I told her I had

moved on from it and didn’t want the gym to be awkward as I love going there. I did suggest she take me out for

lunch after I took her for lunch and she disappeared.

We hit it off and started to get along. Now this was a tricky situation, for a reason unbeknown to me I wanted t

leave Kate for Helen. I even messaged one of Kates friends to try to find a reason to break up. In reflection this

was a poor move on my behalf but it worked, and things were never the same. I dated Helen up until

November 2016. When we broke up it felt like a bit of waste of time and I really should have never left Kate... I

tried to get back with Kate from October and until Jan 2017. To the point where I got exhausted and

conceded I had lost her. she was still angry at me and I couldn't blame her.

So I left Kate alone and looked to move on, I moved town and started in a new town. I did try to occasionally

contact Kate here and there but she never really replied. We used to share funny memes on Instagram and

she didn’t reply back to any!

2 months after we last spoke (spoke to Kate) I met a new girl, who had a her quirks to begin with and her name

is Ella. Ella is a vegan and a student, she’s 21 and going into her final year. She also suffers from anxiety and

mild depression. Now immediately this just rings out red flags and I should normally not take this further. But for

some inexplicable reason I can see she’s a good person and those things she worries about will go with time.

We have been date since March 2017 and it has been a bit of a whirlwind. In the general it’s been a great few

weeks... but guess what?! Kate has resurfaced and she’s told she still has feelings for me. This has hugely

confused me and left me feeling anxious as to what to do. Do I leave Ella and get with Kate, or stick with Ella

and move on from Kate?

I've tried to do a pros and cons list between the two and the only thing that separates them is;

Ella (21) - quite young (im 31), she might want to go travelling at some point, imp comfortable in my career, not

sure what sort of career she might get after university.

Kate (24) - can be stubborn, she’s in a career job with odd working patterns, lives further away since I moved. Kate knows about Ella as I told her im dating someone but she doesnt know her by name.

Any advice would be appreciated!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:46 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Go with the one you like better.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Go with the one you like better.
But I like both of them?!

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:12 am 

Go with Kate. Never date a vegan. I'm joking, but not really. Still, anxiety and mild depression are never recipes for success.

Either way, you should probably expand your horizons a little bit. Doing these back and forth's between girls will hinder you. I never get back with an ex. You don't move forward in life by going backwards.

Either way, if you feel you have to make a choice between your current and your ex, you've already made that choice.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks. I mean the anxiety and depression I feel like it's something she sometimes over plays as much as it isn't a joke. And as for the Veganism it's actually not like she's an evangelist list type. From most people I've spoken to they also think I should move on from Kate. So I may have to do that.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:42 pm 

What you *should* do, is get more options and move forward.

You asked which is best between going back and staying with her. In truth, they're both just as bad but one is slightly less so.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:20 pm 

Start making better choices.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:17 pm 
King Among Mortals

You've only dated two girls in two years?

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:25 pm 

Quote:
You've only dated two girls in two years?
Yo bruh dont hate he lives in a town of 10 people, 3 are female.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha you guys are hilarious. To be fair I've been keeping up my game and still getting with other girls in the background but I like to have one nice girl hanging around and I can't choose between those two. It's frustrating!

There must be a way to pick one girl from two that are very similar?!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:11 am 

Yeah. Pick the 3rd, new girl.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

Message both girls: "It's Steak and a Blow Job Thursday, I like my steak medium rare, and my blow jobs well done."

See who texts back first.