What the pathetic level I fit into?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just helped a girl who had onites(we hooked up for a short period) to meet another guy. She asked some questions about the city he lives, because I know the city, lived there, and she will be there for a while. She doesnt that I know, some friends told me, for me she told "see some friends and stay in a colleague house" meaning fucking him hard.

I still have some feelings for her, how pathetic this could be?to have feelings for someone for a quite some time, met some girls but she still gets me.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:57 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

if you liked the girl why helping her to meet another guy? wanted to be the nice guy? all you can do is go for it and let the girl know how you feel about her. hopefully you will get a positive reaction if don't forget about her and meet more girls.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

nyceboi wrote:
if you liked the girl why helping her to meet another guy? wanted to be the nice guy? all you can do is go for it and let the girl know how you feel about her. hopefully you will get a positive reaction if don't forget about her and meet more girls.

she doesnt know, that I know. And was just some questions about the city. I thought I was above it, but clearly I dont, the result is that I am regreting pass the chances of hookup with her again(at some point she was chasing me, they always do)

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't see any other way man, talk to her and see what happen you don't have anything to lose and much to gain.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:17 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

what does met some girls mean?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

nyceboi wrote:
I don't see any other way man, talk to her and see what happen you don't have anything to lose and much to gain.

thinking rationale I am too much atteched it will be never a health relationship, it is to say but hard to do, but this is life.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

neo87 wrote:
what does met some girls mean?

no connection, just sex. Maybe is the cause I am still atached to her, I guess I need to meet more people, wich means hell for a introvert hhahahahah

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

sadDog wrote:
nyceboi wrote:

thinking rationale I am too much atteched it will be never a health relationship, it is to say but hard to do, but this is life.

then you already have your answer man, move on and meet more girls you said it, "this is life" and life goes on.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:18 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I call bullshit.

When a guy 'meets some girls' you won't have feelings for some chick you barely knew. This is not your long time girlfriend.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

R.C wrote:
I call bullshit.

When a guy 'meets some girls' you won't have feelings for some chick you barely knew. This is not your long time girlfriend.

yeah, youre right. I am sabotage myself, I will continue to pursue other targets